Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay (457 Views)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay by IEDD: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hhh
Re: Gay by Saff(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Live in your truth.

But wait, are you saying you’re gay for pay?
Re: Gay by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
you chop mind oo guy,for me I can say that you were never straight you had homosexuality tendencies In you .Good luck to you being screwed in the as.s .my only advice is that make sure you save for the raining days to be able to afford pampers and bumbum stitching

(1) (Reply)

"Money Buys Time" - Kenyan Author Says / Sex is not all about making children / Everything You Need To Know About Fitness, Supplements, Steroid And Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.