Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (7471 Views)

Is He Gay? / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cold evening romancelanders... How are you beautiful pple doing I can see your bright faces, so we're all good I guess smiley

This evening actually, I went to a filling station near-by to buy some fuel to power up my generator. When I got there, I met this short lady who seem to be the filling station attendant, in a discussion with this dude who had oranges in his left hand. I went straight to the lady and asked her to sell me some fuel worth #1,500... Just then, the guy touched my hand and said surprisingly "chai, you're just so fresh, see how nice your face is, is there anything you're using?" (Rubbing my arm and holding me). I was just dumbfounded and didn't say a word. By now, the lady was done attending to me and I paid her.

While I was about to leave, this guy blocked my way, asking me to give him my number, I waved that off by saying "my ba3 is down and I can't quite remember my mobile number well enough" and then he was like "oh OK nah, but do you live alone? I mean do you have a girlfriend or sister?" The fuel attendant called his attention, asking him to let me be but he just wouldnt stop. The whole thing was getting out of hand for me cos he was this close to me so I had to point to a guy claiming him to be my brother who stays with me. To my surprise, he went on to meet the guy I pointed to and I had to use that opportunity to flee....

I hated his closeness to me, his unnecessary questioning and touches...I felt horrible!

Do you think I'm over-reacting cos I don't think someone who wants to be the normal friend thingy with you would go as far as asking if you live alone and if I have a sister staying with me or a girlfriend.

You guys can tell me what you think as well... Thanks you.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, he's definitely gay. Now you know what it feels like when men think they are toasting a girl

32 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
We have dem everywhere. L
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
You overreacted, life is just too short to worry about unnecessary stuff. Not like he raped you or said anything sexual.

You need a beer to wash down your thoughts, actually you're the one with the bad thoughts here sir!

Making a misconception about someone who never did anything to you.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by baski92(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Guy you get luck, if not you were about to get your a$$ burn

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:
You overreacted, life is just too short to worry about unnecessary stuff. Not like he raped you or said anything sexual.

You need a beer to wash down your thoughts, actually you're the one with the bad thoughts here sir!

hello ma'am, his questions were very unnecessary and I felt some discomfort too with his closeness... Pls don't speak harshly on something you didn't witness.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Cladez(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why you no tear the mumu better slap?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yeah, he's definitely gay. Now you know what it feels like when men think they are toasting a girl
its disgusting...if he took it any further, I won't mind hitting him badly angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
baski92:
Guy you get luck, if not you were about to get your a$$ burn
God forbid!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Godsgal(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
He must have been drunk. Did u percieve alcohol in his breath?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by ashlyfab78(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

Did u just said a total stranger touching him and so on did nothing? OK so till he drag down his trouser?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by globalkay(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I feel your pain Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Godsgal:
He must have been drunk. Did u percieve alcohol in his breath?
no, I didn't... He appeared sane.

The experience isn't pleasant at all embarassed
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by lilmax(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

what do I expect from someone with "f" close to "her" name? norrin....
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
from what I read, op enjoyed it

guy you acted like a girl grin

my battery is low? common grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Divay22(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
He definitely is..
I have also had an encounter with a lez, funny thing is, they don't know dey look stupid..
Next time you see him and he does that, a strict warning won't be bad.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Did u just said a total stranger touching him and so on did nothing? OK so till he drag down his trouser?

He touched his hands, still that's not enough evidence to tag someone gay. Some people are naturally touchy, curious and do not seem to mind their business. I was in the market some years ago when a young woman I never met or knew touched my hands mistakenly. I called her attention to it and she replied and so? Can't they touch me again? She touched me one more time. grin

I said "na WA o", which she smiled to, so did I.

Sometimes we shouldn't let every unimportant details trouble us. Besides, not like he would meet the guy after this incident so what's the matter?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by ogoloray(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
D fact that u got irritated by his closeness to u indicates that u might b HOMOPHOBIC0 (fear of homoz). But u wouldnt know wat chicken tastes like until it gets in ur mouth. So i'd advice u to try gay sex 1 day... And u just may love it. plz dont quote me

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by baski92(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
God forbid!
hahaha so you dey fear
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Fadiga24(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
You are gay.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
lilmax:
what do I expect from someone with "f" close to "her" name? norrin....

I can't find sense in this your post. Sorry, I think you need to try some other time.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
OP that guy is gay,don't bother yourself..I have experience this nonsence many times.but trust me I don't take IT EASY with them.

Be careful with them,I heard some of them do use jazz on guys they like.so don't even be close to them,and also don't be too soft,and friendly with them

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Dasherz(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
nigga fled to save his ass .. reminds me of an episode in BOONDOCKS grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
You fĂșck up

U for give am ur number

Opportunity to make money

Don't ask me how biko

Can't explain

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op the guy is gay..I have encountered them twice before

I could recall one of then was even licking his lips while he was asking me out.. trying to be seductive cheesy
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by ashlyfab78(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

He touched his hands, still that's not enough evidence to tag someone gay. Some people are naturally touchy, curious and do not seem to mind their business. I was in the market some years ago when a young woman I never met or knew touched my hands mistakenly. I called her attention to it and she replied and so? Can't they touch me again? She touched me one more time. grin

I said "na WA o", which she smiled to, so did I.

Sometimes we shouldn't let every unimportant details trouble us. Besides, not like he would meet the guy after this incident so what's the matter?

All right..but what's your take on the guy asking for his no and getting closer to him physically .......I still see it as something discomforting
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fadiga24:
You are gay.
get loosed/careless with your girlfriend around me and see what happens...
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
sunshineG:
Op the guy is gay..I have encountered them twice before

I could recall one of then was even licking his lips while he was asking me out.. trying to be seductive cheesy
yuck! Yuck!!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:
nigga fled to save his ass .. reminds me of an episode in BOONDOCKS grin grin grin grin grin grin
what would you have me do boo? embarassed
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
gatelogic:
OP that guy is gay,don't bother yourself..I have experience this nonsence many times.but trust me I don't take IT EASY with them.

Be careful with them,I heard some of them do use jazz on guys they like.so don't even be close to them,and also don't be too soft,and friendly with them
thanks for the tip bro...
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
baski92:
hahaha so you dey fear
I could commit suicide if I ever did that... God forbid one more time!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Dasherz(f): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
what would you have me do boo? embarassed

oya next time call me .... l'll fight for you grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / Zip. Download Travis Scott Rodeo (full Album) / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.