Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend (6576 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by cashcity: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sometimes there will be a relationship you will enter and when you come out, you will nothing but thanking God for saving ur life...

Here is my life story of a one month relationship with a prostitute that DISGUISES herself as my babe.

It all started when i boarded a bus going to Constain in Lagos from Anthony. I sat near a lady in BRT. She asked if i know how to update a watsapp app, that i shud help her set her phone. A watsapp update that is the easiest to activate with a click away. i told her no problem and rendered the help since i saw the app and confirm that it truly asking for an update. After that i keep wondering why a grown up lady so beautiful cant follow simple direction to update Whatsapp app. The bus arrived at coinstain and i alighted in which she did the same.

What baffled me was not that she alighted from the bus at the same time cos other people did the same but that she still walked very close to me thankin me for the watsapp update and asked if she cud get my contact incase her watsapp fvcks up again.. i laughed in spanish cos i know how runs girl full lagos. we exchanged contact and i moved on.

To cut the story short, the appreciation continued through watsapp chats later dat day . Thats how we started aggressive chats on daily basis. One thing lead to another i asked her out and she quickly say yes and already plan to visit me the next day.....

I planned to chop and clean mouth as usuall but wat impress me about her was the way she visited me for first time on Saturday morning and joined me in cleaning my house and washing my clothes and other kitchen activities. Infact i became afraid and followed her very closely b4 somebody from nowhere poison me. She kept on proving me wrong at the initial stage and making me to believe that this cud be true love at FIRST sight.....

In this lagos that finding true love is as difficult as using needle to chisel reinforced concrete and God showered me with this at a platter of gold. I already started thinking that my plan of going to village to pick a wife is no longer feasible. Pals dnt get me wrong cos any man that experienced this type of care im talking about from a lady will do the same cos i already knew that all streets in lagos are riddled with ashawos in disguise.

Just 3weeeks of intense care from a suppose girlfriend, all hell let lose when i started trusting the safety of my property in her care by allowing her handle extra key to my room.

Other tenants started telling me that my girl must be a very social person that she has many male friends. i overlooked it cos i cudnt understood them cos my girl after claiming to be a customer care agent for so so firm at Ikeja also shud go out 4work too. my work keeps me out of house from 6am to 8:00pm except weekends.

One day i needed to rush home by 12pm to get an office document that i forget earlier and behold i banged on the door and met my girl stark naked on my bed with another man having sex.

My ex was using my room for her prostitution job. I remembered wot my neighbors told me about her having numerous friends.

i gave her very dirty slap and kicked her out of the house without given her single chance to pick her things.

this got me hrt broken but also solidifies my claim that runs girls has really deviced a new means of doing business and urging guys to shine their eyes more.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by cescfrank(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Don't dare goto bed till you finish what you've started.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2018
cescfrank:
Don't dare goto bed till you finish what you've started.

He has already finished. What more do you want to read na?

Op, you wey wan chop and clean mouth nko? Are you any better? So if she was a decent girl, na so you for chop and clean mouth!

Good for you!

Ashawo man jam Ashawo woman cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian girls are all prostitutes (including the married ones). When are y'all going to get this fact?

With money you can buy the heart of any naija girl regardless her status..

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
Nigerian girls are all prostitutes (including the married ones). When are y'all going to get this fact?

Are your sisters prostitutes?

My sisters are not prostitutes!

Don't generalize next time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2018
pp802:

Do you follow your sisters to every place they go that u know the ain't bleeping around?

Get some couple niggas with cash and set your sisters up there u will know that every girl in Nigeria is a slu.t

18 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Pubichairs(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
they are only good for sex, Nigerian girls are total trash always going after money
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by chinchonglee(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2018
dats y i always pray to God dat i dnt want a female child...
i cant stand d disgrace nd shame dey bring their folks...
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by pafo(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2018
You are the one that fvcked up. She saw you and liked you and wanted to fvck you but you just had to do the dating thingy didn't you?

She wasn't your gf, she was always a prostitute and you were stupid enough to misinterpret a sex invitation as a dating call.

Let her get her things jeje before and before you see olosho madness o.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
dats y i always pray to God dat i dnt want a female child...

i cant stand d disgrace nd shame dey bring their folks...

So men or boys don't bring disgrace and shame to their folks abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2018
When you realise at this very moment, a lot of prostitutes are disgusing themselves as people's girlfriend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by chinchonglee(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2018
pp802:

So men or boys don't bring disgrace and shame to their folks abi?
Girls own too much abeg...
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by AdaAde(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Ehyaa..Next time, shine your eyes.
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Auladimeji2: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Team white girl

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2018
ONE GIRL USED THIS TRICK ON ME THIS MORNING IN A BUS,TELLING ME TO HELP HER UPDATE HER WHASAPP BY SENDING IT TO HER THRU XENDER cheesy cheesy cheesy

BUT I KNOW I CANT FVCK UP LIKE OP...I MEAN THREE WEEKS IS DAMN TOO EARLY TO BE THINKING OF WIFING A RANDOM STRRT GIRL U MET IN A BUS

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Originalsly: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2018
cashcity:

this got me hrt broken but also solidifies my claim that runs girls has really deviced a new means of doing business and urging guys to shine their eyes more.

It must be you fresh from village. You deceived yourself. Consider yourself lucky she didn't arrange for you to vanish. And after learning she was bleeping men all day...and you by night... did you do HIV test?
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by ArcherPrime(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow! shocked. Just realized I can't afford a girlfriend tongue
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Raise your hand if you don't know what a girlfriend is

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by emelda86(f): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Some girls sha!!! Some people are lucky sha...

Op thank God u caught her red handed
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

But, we are all in this f.uck matter together. why always call out and slut shame one gender?

If men dont want prostitutes, then men should stop offering money and partronizing them. Men should stop telling lies just to hit the P.unn.y and run away.

Let the change begin with men. or you will all end up with prostitutes.

Every man should focus on their gfs and wives and leave other men's gf s and wives alone.

Women dont cheat with themselves, Hope you know that?

If every man takes it upon himself to be faithful and loyal to their partners, Women will not have anyone to cheat with.

13 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
I can't imagine.
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hope you have gone to the clinic to confirm the proceeds of your chop and clean mouth Sexcapades angry

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
pp802:

Only the guys going through them can say that.
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
desiregold:
But, we are all in this f.uck matter together. why always call out and slut shame one gender?

If men dont want prostitutes, then men should stop offering money and partronizing them. Men should stop telling lies just to hit the P.unn.y and run away.

Let the change begin with men. or you will all end up with prostitutes.

Every man should focus on their gfs and wives and leave other men's gf s and wives alone.

Women dont cheat with themselves, Hope you know that?

If every man takes it upon himself to be faithful and loyal to their partners, Women will not have anyone to cheat with.

The wives and girlfriends are prostitutes in disguised ..

Men give them money because that's what they (women) want in a relationship..

Date a naija girl and don't cater for her needs and u see her leave you.

Another thing is greed.

Every girl wants to measure up with her peers forgetting that not all fingers are equal.

If you go to market to buy rice and you don't find rice in the market will you buy the rice? Hell no! As long as these ho.es make their pvssies available men will still patronize them..

Let every who.re closes her legs and you will see men would quit the habit fvcking them.

Let every leech cater for herself and stop demanding on men and you will see men will stop giving them money for sex..

If there's any other thing a naija girl can offer apart from sex men will purchase that thing other than sex...

The change begins with y'all prostitutes..

DON’T SELL AND WE WILL NOT BUY

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:
Some girls sha!!! Some people are lucky sha...

Op thank God u caught her red handed
My sister no i will catch you come here

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

The wives and girlfriends are prostitutes in disguised ..

Men give them money because that's what they (women) want in a relationship..

Date a naija girl and don't cater for her needs and u see her leave you.

Another thing is greed.

Every girl wants to measure up with her peers forgetting that not all fingers are equal.

If you go to market to buy rice and you don't find rice in the market will you buy the rice? Hell no! As long as these ho.es make their pvssies available men will still patronize them..

Let every who.re closes her legs and you will see men would quit the habit fvcking them.

Let every leech cater for herself and stop demanding on men and you will see men will stop giving them money for sex..

If there's any other thing a naija girl can offer apart from sex men will purchase that thing other than sex...

The change begins with y'all prostitutes..

DON’T SELL AND WE WILL NOT BUY
In conclusion, we are all in this together.

If there is no buyer, there will be no seller.
If there is no seller, there will be no buyer.

Therefore, no one has the moral right to judge anyone.

Peace.!

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
desiregold:
In conclusion, we are all in this together.

If there is no buyer, there will be no seller.
If there is no seller, there will be no buyer.

Therefore, no one has the moral right to judge anyone.

Peace.!

Ok ok we cool..

Only God can judge us..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by emelda86(f): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cholls:
My sister no i will catch you come here

Me!!! Vavavavum.... No be me
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Within 30 days, you had sex and gave her a key to your room to finish it off you called it LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Is this normal?
Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:

Me!!! Vavavavum.... No be me
my sister sorry

Re: I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend by Moneyspeakingz: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pele OP. Just collect your spare key and fork any gal that comes your way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.