Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man (4667 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Beretta03: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
I can go to the mountain top and scream that I love and fvck pussy but for me to go to the mountain top and scream that I Bleep penis dem go first behead all Homophobic zombies and use their head and cook pepper soup

I am of the pussy, by the pussy and for the pussy..I will kill and die for the pussy

22 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Evergreen12345(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
nobody is interested to know whetvthe hell you de fuvcck so rest nobody sent you and your retard seff.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Papichulostunne(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mugu dey faceless forum dey talk nonsense. Nobody cares if you like die for the pvssy that one concern you. But first kill your father wey use penis knack your mother make dem born you foolish lot.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Bankerboy: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Foolish girl, make I catch you first you go know how far

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by c0ckNballs: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Beretta03:
I can go to the mountain top and scream that I love and fvck pussy but for me to go to the mountain top and scream that I Bleep penis dem go first behead all Homophobic zombies and use their head and cook pepper soup

I am of the pussy, by the pussy and for the pussy..I will kill and die for the pussy

This I can agree with. change that pussy to dr pepper tho! shocked (no offenies) lol
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by mysticwarrior(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself for coming out to publicly display your stoopidity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by LordFriar: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Beretta03:

Nobody send your papa.. werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Millz404(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Beretta03:

Homosexuality is a brain disease, even nature try to force natural flow on them that's why they want to be in a same sex relationship but can't act same sex. One of the two weirdos is always behaving like the opposite sex. If you and your partner comes out now, it's either you are behaving like a man or your partner is.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Tinububalls: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
You can Bleep your pussy in your closet, the moment you come out to rub it on our faces, we will catch you and clip your cunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Chaos14: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
MATURE PEOPLE SHOULD PLEASE SKIP THIS THREAD

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by terrezo2002(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why the ranting? If you pay to open a topic on nairaland, will you be typing these things?
Depression is one of the reasons for this sha. Demons will just be pushing them to be typing rubbish so people can comment and then the next thing is insults undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Mercury12(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
A union is between a man and a woman as ordained by God. βœ”

Not Eve and Mary❎
OR
Steve and Adam ❎

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2023

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Rexymania(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fvck you πŸ–•

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Op I agree with you on thisπŸ‘Œ
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Evergreen12345:
nobody is interested to know whetvthe hell you de fuvcck so rest nobody sent you and your retard seff.
and nobody is interested in your rubbish quotes ..nobody sent you and your morronic selfπŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bankerboy:
Foolish girl, make I catch you first you go know how far
an ugly fool spotted 😎
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinububalls:
You can Bleep your pussy in your closet, the moment you come out to rub it on our faces, we will catch you and clip your cunt.
who are the we.....it seems you can't act alone without your fellow scums...bunch of low breed cowardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps:the moment you try to rub your Stupidity on our face we will amputate your disgusting penis😎
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Mugu dey faceless forum dey talk nonsense. Nobody cares if you like die for the pvssy that one concern you. But first kill your father wey use penis knack your mother make dem born you foolish lot.
painmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You should be ashamed of yourself for coming out to publicly display your stoopidity.
and you should be ashamed of yourself for typing trash in a faceless forumπŸ˜ƒ
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Millz404:

Homosexuality is a brain disease, even nature try to force natural flow on them that's why they want to be in a same sex relationship but can't act same sex. One of the two weirdos is always behaving like the opposite sex. If you and your partner comes out now, it's either you are behaving like a man or your partner is.
and who says feminity is for women alone and masculinity is for men alone...maggot brain
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Millz404(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Morrigan008:
and who says feminity is for women alone and masculinity is for men alone...maggot brain

Nature says. Sh!t for brain same sex fvcking degenerate
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Millz404:

Nature says. Sh!t for brain same sex fvcking degenerate
what or which or who is the nature that says so?...retardedd moronic retrogressive bozo
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Evergreen12345(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Morrigan008:
and nobody is interested in your rubbish quotes ..nobody sent you and your morronic selfπŸ˜†

local boy wan be international he said no body sent you locality at it's peak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Evergreen12345:

local boy wan be international he said no body sent you locality at it's peak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dey flow with your Stupidity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Evergreen12345(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Morrigan008:
I dey flow with your Stupidity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

locality at it's peak you no de flow with anything you are just retarded and bitter so shut up immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Evergreen12345:

locality at it's peak you no de flow with anything you are just retarded and bitter so shut up immediately
like I always love flowing with your Stupidity.. locality at its peak..you no know say I dey flow with your Stupidity...you are just retarded and bitter for you to comment your usual rubbish on this particular threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
C'mon bih u can claim lesbianism without throwing shades to str8 pple, they're str8 pple who function wit lesbians fasure. It's a free world, girls who like girls is bool ion see none wrong

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Tinububalls: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Morrigan008:
who are the we.....it seems you can't act alone without your fellow scums...bunch of low breed cowardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps:the moment you try to rub your Stupidity on our face we will amputate your disgusting penis😎
I'm only advising your shameless soul, bleep your fellow bitches in your closet, the moment you start harassing the upcoming generations, you will trend more than Tinubu.
This I assure you( in Buhari's voice).

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Sniper101(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Attention seeking fvckers everywhere πŸ™„

Even the female bisexuals am acquainted with are never this Stoopid and careless when making speeches that has to do with you alphabet ppl

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Crampyblood(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
You're a lesbian and that's your own cup of tea

And to answer your question.. ladies stay in competition with each other for the same man because of what you can and will never have; a real dΒ‘Ck

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Mccallistas(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yahoo boy

Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night / ss / They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.