Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,549 members, 7,861,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu (21188 Views)

Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ArmedRobber:
buhari didnt fail you instead your miserable parents failed you.
they never made themselve useful when others re competing.
if your parents prepared for your coming you wont be here behaving like a nuisance.
look at buhari whatever his case maybe win or loose his Generations will be regarded as Elites children.
instead of wasting away why not make use of your youthful age to struggle and achieved so that you can seat and dine with the kings and ur unborn generations will never have reason to lay curse on you when u re gone.
there is nothing that stop you from joining politics and be active member .
buhari made fortune for himself despite his little education today he is ruling over phd msc bsc e.t.c
A zombie is as useless as a used sanitary pad. Common bounce joor
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Riunite1: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
I concur,during the meeting I saw criminals regrouping to kill Nigeria off
[b]I concur,during the meeting I saw criminals regrouping to kill Nigeria off
[/b]I concur,during the meeting I saw criminals regrouping to kill Nigeria off
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by casualobserver1: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When I say Moghalu and Fela Durotoye are working for Buhari I know what i am saying..... Moghalu yiur plan to split opposition votes to allow easy passage for Buhari has failed

I have been told that the rumor on ground now is that they are Tinubu boys that will be given soft landing if Buhari wins in 2019.

They say Moghalu is looking for Minister of State or Finance or Ambassador post. Do you know if it is true?

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Jethrolite(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

If he joins, he won't be fielded as presidential candidate. He and other nigerians know this. Besides, his integrity would be soiled by him joining the same apc and pdp that put us where we are now.

The best he can do is join sowore and durotoye in their own coalition so that they can give the youths a diamond platform to vote for
Wishful thinking, they should all join CUPP and explain to their followers the need to ensure APC is removed from power. Any form of vote splitting makes no sense. There should be one opponent to APC. Nobody is soiling.
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Sarkin: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
BRASH:
Shut up there! Do you even reason b4 u post ur trash? I wonder why people always give u undue attention because all ur post are devoid sense and critical reasoning..by the way, bubu just finished pooing, u can go lick his ass.That's ur job
I guess you've licked his ass and ate his poo for you even know.
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
BRASH:
You are rigth bro. He should see the coalition as a blessing in disguise and take advantage of it. Now that nigerians are complaining about the composition of the coalition comprising of same old politician, if he, sowore and durotoye convince nigerians that they are serious, we will have many options to chose from and one of them will stand a better chance of winning.
Abi oo?
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jethrolite:
Wishful thinking, they should all join CUPP and explain to their followers the need to ensure APC is removed from power. Any form of vote splitting makes no sense. There should be one opponent to APC. Nobody is soiling.
Look guy. If Pdp or Apc win, then it's over until 2023. You are right that only one opponent should confront Apc, but these people that want to confront Apc aren't they the same ones who were in apc 2015? Associating with those political prostitutes will soil there image and they will be drowned out by the corrupt ones in CUPP
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Jethrolite(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Associating with those political prostitutes will soil there image and they will be drowned out by the corrupt ones in CUPP
True

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by KingRagnar: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
It won't yield result not because the "same old career politicians” but because they lack the know-how on running the country, they here because of ulterior motives that will lead to the enlargement of their pockets. PMB is the best man for this country
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by mrgana1: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ebios:
Mmmm...it will not yield what...?
l don't need to read details... m going with d caption.
Just carry ur bad belly go!
When Tinubu did same in 2015, where were u?
Didn't it yield result?
Anything done physically, spiritually, etc to oust out this tyrant is WELCOMED OOOO.....
Ah!

See, make we aggrieved Nigerians nor catch u for one sharp corner....we go just....
(somebody help me with that pix showing people carrying stone laying ambush for......)

In fact, l dedicate my FTC to d presidential candidate that will defeat Buhari.
It is so unfortunate that people like don't views things right, this man has raised very serious point of concern and you are been gullible either as a result of emotions or sentiment. It is better we are not deceive, the coallation group are all there for their selfish interest not for you and I. Remember the not all interest will be satisfied and soonest they will scatter and form another group! Old wine in a new bottle.
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by uridadole: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
frankzone:
Sadly that's the only option we have to chase APC away

So your option is to bring in same old thieves that destroyed today from yesterday so that they can destroy tomorrow from today simply because you hate PMB

It is baba all the way. Nigeria must be better.
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by davidodiba(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
maasoap:

Trash like this are better read to your parents ears every morning, not suitable for public presentation.

It was not meant for slaves like you....you are a worthless slave...reply me and increase your slavery level
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by BAILMONEY: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
famosh:

Even if Buhari wipe out the entire poto photo republic with the gorillas join, I will still vote Buhari! Even if Buhari turns $1 to N30,000, & fuel increases to N5,000/liter, I will still vote Buhari!
You will only continue to wail till 2023 when Osin baba will take over!
WHY NOT, AFTER-ALL ALL MUSLIMS ARE EXPECTED TO VOTE FOR PROPHET BULLHARY SAW
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by keneck1: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Masterppower:

Are you not ashamed of your terrorist president?

If you're not, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

I will continue to pray for you to think aright.
eyaa soon painful I can see.
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by keneck1: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
rapnelly:
ya papa na fowl the mistake he made was only been a lazy youth not to hav bought condom when straffin ur mom ...idiot
eyaa see wahala,you are so pained why?
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Mrojoshua(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Tampa6246:
Do you know why rams are useless? Because if one jumps into a well and dies the rest will join and die
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by Ebios(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
mrgana1:

It is so unfortunate that people like don't views things right, this man has raised very serious point of concern and you are been gullible either as a result of emotions or sentiment. It is better we are not deceive, the coallation group are all there for their selfish interest not for you and I. Remember the not all interest will be satisfied and soonest they will scatter and form another group! Old wine in a new bottle.
Who has ur statement helped? Can't u contribute without quoting me?
Are u sure u are in Nigeria where cows are more important than humans under this tyrant of a President?
Buhari that has a hidden agenda of Islamalizing Nigeria?
Anything shud be used against this man n so let nobody say it won't work....
Definitely u are more gullible than d daftest person on earth.
just get lost
Re: Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu by frankzone: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
uridadole:

So your option is to bring in same old thieves that destroyed today from yesterday so that they can destroy tomorrow from today simply because you hate PMB

It is baba all the way. Nigeria must be better.
Baba has destroyed more than all past looters put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Confusion As Police seal Ondo Assembly complex, Speaker Denies Resignation / Budget Padding: Senate Uncovers N2bn Inserted Into Fashola's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.