Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54079 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
1miccza:

You never know, might just be something different from Grace, especially when Naija is in the story
lol. naso bro
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by romenna: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:

I know what I'm saying plz...
raise ur voice at me again and i transmit u to heaven

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lloydthesaint:

What if she leaves you ��‍♂️

When you keep thinking like that, you won't live an healthy life.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Marvelous101: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Find a very reliable moniker lets send the money to him/her

Would appreciate this gesture, would help alot of us youth in school

Mine is

FIRST BANK

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by MsFaith: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

A lot of talking does not change anything

Open stage

Pls guys drop ur a/c numbers

If get alart

Paste it here with the depositor's name

On ur mass-GO
I'm reliable, you can send me the meeting money wink
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by MsFaith: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Find a very reliable moniker lets send the money to him/her
I'm reliable. wink
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by emmanuelex1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Big or small he did something illegal or had a rare luck
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by frostylook: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol i mean we should give it to people on here

I hereby volunteer to be the recipient of the bet. I will be sure to post the evidence once it appears.
Account is First bank, 3044749968.
Thank you for making me the right candidate.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Marvelous101:

Would appreciate this gesture, would help alot of us youth in school

Mine is

FIRST BANK

No name
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lloydthesaint: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

When you keep thinking like that, you won't live an healthy life.
You live an healthy life?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by frostylook: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

A lot of talking does not change anything

Open stage

Pls guys drop ur a/c numbers

If get alart

Paste it here with the depositor's name

On ur mass-GO

I hereby volunteer to be the recipient of the bet. I will be sure to post the evidence once it appears.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Nigerian man James Obie in a way to appreciate his wife, and to assure her that his love is forever, just bought her a Brand New Range Rover, the excited Husband shared the photos on his page said she stood by him when he had nothing, ran to an fro with Keke all to see him, So its only fair that he buys her the ride..
Congrats to the Lady see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/she-used-to-come-to-my-house-with-keke.html

....Good one. But oga, you are living in a public residential house and you are yet to get your own house. Please apply wisdom.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by ojmaroni247(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked see obieze my man. Nice one
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
frostylook:

It is only for the most needy

And must add photo and real name and why u need it

Meanwhile, if we don't find any body who needs it before 20 mins more, we leave it for another day and we already know big boy amoung the two challenger
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by divinelove(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Range Rover

They should investigate the source of his money, doesn't seem like hard work
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by emelda86(f): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
raise ur voice at me again and i transmit u to heaven

Smh... undecided
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Flexherbal(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Viula(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Nigerian man James Obie in a way to appreciate his wife, and to assure her that his love is forever, just bought her a Brand New Range Rover, the excited Husband shared the photos on his page said she stood by him when he had nothing, ran to an fro with Keke all to see him, So its only fair that he buys her the ride..

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/she-used-to-come-to-my-house-with-keke.html

wow nice one, but which model is that I like it and would love to buy one for myself, am not married yet
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by tragergeorge(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
What does he do??
e de fry akara,
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Writer94: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Evince(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
adajiboyy:
haba bro no need to insult me now. but no wahala take care and have a lovely day
sorry bro
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by romenna: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:

Smh... undecided
take it personal at ur own risk
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by divinelove(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
UBGG:
They were both broke. I don't see the woman celebrating him for staying with her while she was broke.

You wanna buy your partner a car, do it because it's a necessity you can afford not as a recompense for 'pity dating'.

Lol Broke men have low self esteem so they believe any woman with them when they are broke is doing them a favor especially in a world dominated by materialistic ladies. So don't blame him much it's a common mentality. Even Peter of psquare did same not long ago

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Dont judge him you dont know anything about him

What are you talking about? Who is judging the guy?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Marvelous101: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

No name

My name Is Chinedu Odogwu...

FIRST BANK

.... A 300level student of Delta state university
... Why I need it is basically for my foodstuffs, any amount should be enough to help me out of here...... School life is not easy at all... Honestly it isn't, I don't usually do this but I purpose doing it today after reading the post of some guys who are willing to give out to the needy... We students that were not born with a sliver spoon, Are the most needy... Pls and pls if any of them truly can let them help

God bless them
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by LaudableXX: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bhelamblog:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
Am not impressed. sad Tell us what he does for a living, first! shocked
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by LaudableXX: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.
Yahoo-yahoo tinz....don't follow dem, o! The day kasala go burst.... undecided
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by philclem(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

No worry action speaks louder

Wen u sample am, em either comply or bow
guys, let's not argue who is richer, anything from u guys I will personally pray for u guys.
my details 0108270641 Gtbank
thanks
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Evince:
sorry bro
you are welcome
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by nedu2000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
What does he do??
He is a doctor but is a double platinium member of max international. He is an acquaintance of mine.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by nedu2000(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
What does he do??
He is a doctor but is a double platinium member of max international. He is an acquaintance of mine.
LaudableXX:

Yahoo-yahoo tinz....don't follow dem, o! The day kasala go burst.... undecided
He doesn't do yahoo,he is a doctor but a double platinium member of max international.Honest guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
God bless you
nedu2000:

See your life, just look at you.
tragergeorge:
e de fry akara,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.