Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On (2094 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Horlaidex(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stay woke bro.

Any man that keep dishing out gifts is probably getting something in return and what else do most Nigerian girls have to offer than sex.
I was once in ur shoes. This guy kept on calling my girl and she told me the guy is just an admirer and wasting his time.
One late night, the kept on calling and she’s asleep, I wouldn’t have picked the call if he stopped at the third attempt. I picked to tell the guy the my girl don sleep make he call am in the morning, naso guy man dey ask me who I be. I kept my cool and play along. That’s when he told me that my gf told her she traveled and won’t be back to town that night. That’s she’s his gf and they’ve been fvcking all these while.
Oloshoism get level and grade, shine ur eyes bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by greatnaija01: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Well, maybe after marriage and she delivers a CHINESE baby or a baby who is the lookalike of the alhaji THEN YOU WILL WAKE UP.

see, get a little techy and clone her whatsapp and SMS. Monitor her chats from anywhere in the world and see how she gets the money, YOU MAY BE SHOCKED. Ensure you download apps that retrieve deleted whatsapp messages so in case you see a deleted message in your cloned app, then you can retrieve it ASAP and see what is really going on.

WHAT IS NOT HANDLED PROPERLY IN DATING will grow exponentially in MARRIAGE.

quiet ones are the deepest.... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SHOCK THE WORLD with their SECRETS when exposed. so STAY WOKE.

She is materialistic and will always NEED MORE MONEY.

GraceBello:
I've tried to be very natured on this issue and talked things over many times but it keeps happening. I'm not the type who would snooze around or ask her friends because it will be fruitless.

In her former work place she has this Chinese who kept giving her money but she claims he was only asking her out and nothing but he calls her at ungodly hours even 12 midnight. We dragged the issue until she left the place.

Now she's in a new place and has found a new toaster who's an alhaji. She claims the man gives not just her but many of her colleagues too. Sometimes 50k, 30k, 20k and so on

We have talked about it severally but she insisted he's only asking her out and nothing more and her colleagues too. I don't know any of her new colleagues to find out about this. Who dole out such monies with nothing in return??

If you have not been in my shoes you won't understand. I'm not broke i make nearly 300k monthly which to me is not small. I give her when she asks but she doesn't even ask because she has a job.

I'm so confused because she's a nice person and very quiet. I was already thinking I'll propose soon

Please guys what do you think

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by donstan18: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Keep pretending like you don't know what is going on, na Chinese HIV go clear your eye.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Fidelismaria: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Follow your instincts

Check out my signature
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm tired of hearing all these infidelity stories. Stamp your feet and take a decision abeg.

Meanwhile, there's no Alhaji Tanko or Kim Huang Lee anywhere.. She's just a low profile olosho who's successful and lucky with clients. Ask her to resign and get another job, then you'll be surprised how another Mazi Emeka out of the blues would be doling out money to her in her new 'place of work' grin

Are guys that nice to be dishing out money just anyhow??

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na wah for some guys sha... Na wah cry
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by MrDojo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
GraceBello:
I've tried to be very natured on this issue and talked things over many times but it keeps happening. I'm not the type who would snooze around or ask her friends because it will be fruitless.

In her former work place she has this Chinese who kept giving her money but she claims he was only asking her out and nothing but he calls her at ungodly hours even 12 midnight. We dragged the issue until she left the place.

Now she's in a new place and has found a new toaster who's an alhaji. She claims the man gives not just her but many of her colleagues too. Sometimes 50k, 30k, 20k and so on

We have talked about it severally but she insisted he's only asking her out and nothing more and her colleagues too. I don't know any of her new colleagues to find out about this. Who dole out such monies with nothing in return??

If you have not been in my shoes you won't understand. I'm not broke i make nearly 300k monthly which to me is not small. I give her when she asks but she doesn't even ask because she has a job.

I'm so confused because she's a nice person and very quiet. I was already thinking I'll propose soon

Sorry, bro. But, your girl has no respect for you.

You can't be in a relationship and accept handouts from other men. Well, she said there is no strings attached to the money, but how do we know that's not a lie? Bro, tell her you don't like it when other men give her gifts. If she doesn't listen, then end the relationship.

Since you claim to provide her needs, it's disrespectful if she still looks outside.

Nobody gives free money to someone gainfully employed, and won't expect something in return. I haven't seen or heard of it.

Bro, communication is key. Talk with her, not shout/fight/abuse her. It's a relationship, scarifies must be made!

Good luck, bro. Hope things work out for the two of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Jayslicky: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sometimes the things I read here, makes me ask if the guys here are so dull, you're seeing the red flag telling you to stop the relationship you've with this cheap and lying slut but because of free access to her pussy you've shot your brain from reasoning, in your workplace how many times are you receiving favours from the opposite sex, why is that those who give your girlfriend money are always guys, is it when you catch her with a guy on your bed before you make a decision, even if she leaves her present workplace, she'll still see one good samaritan to help her out, by the time you contact one deadly disease your eyes will be opened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Horlaidex:
Stay woke bro.

Any man that keep dishing out gifts is probably getting something in return and what else do most Nigerian girls have to offer than sex.
I was once in ur shoes. This guy kept on calling my girl and she told me the guy is just an admirer and wasting his time.
One late night, the kept on calling and she’s asleep, I wouldn’t have picked the call if he stopped at the third attempt. I picked to tell the guy the my girl don sleep make he call am in the morning, naso guy man dey ask me who I be. I kept my cool and play along. That’s when he told me that my gf told her she traveled and won’t be back to town that night. That’s she’s his gf and they’ve been fvcking all these while.
Oloshoism get level and grade, shine ur eyes bro.
Seconded! Abeg sum1 shud play me these hoes ain't loyal by duncan mighty cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
She collects money from different men and u still planning to propose to her soonshocked.. Guy u well so? Abi dis babe don use her pussy juice mix with the food wey she dey prepare for u? Bros she's a confirmed runzgirlcheesy of the highest echelon bracketcheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
dairykidd:
Na wah for some guys sha... Na wah cry
op funny i swearcheesy.
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
lefulefu:
op funny i swearcheesy.
Na pity i just dey pity the guy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by lilmax(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
some guys are funny

like one guy that year when I was in school 05....his so called babe cheats on him, he finds out, she begs,the idiot forgives her, this happened more than 10 times, she also collects money too

I thought the guy is a really big fool but found out, he tolerates crap because she's "sexy" and doesn’t want to lose her

guys like you are love stricken or have low confidence to kick her out

if you really think there's nothing going on, then I have no words for you

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by anochuko01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
WATCH and pray!
suspend proposal and investigate
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are one of those dullards masquerading as men. Keep deceiving yourself. Don't forget to propose to her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by CyberWolf: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
GraceBello:

Sounds like my ex.. Is she fair in complexion, residing and work in Abuja?
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
CyberWolf:
Sounds like my ex.. Is she fair in complexion, residing and work in Abuja?

Lol no
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for your comments guys
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by CyberWolf: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
GraceBello:

Lol no
grin Ok ... I had a girl like that and she does exactly the samething you’re complaining of. But just left her and focused on doing my thing. When I was ready for her, I dumped her like a piece of trash when she least expected it. I also made sure I ate her money well well..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Newboss(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
You reek of neediness and insecurity.

She'll drop the bomb on you soon if you continue like this. Just make sure you're fūcking her. You're simply telling her that you feel you're not doing enough (which is one impression you should NEVER give anyone).

Stop being a pussy! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by grad2012(f): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
I think its best you investigate. it will put you at ease.
She might be telling the truth or she might be lying you can never tell so let's not be bias and base this on assumptions in other not to take steps you will eventually regret.
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by MissRaine69(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
How naive do you you have to be?
No one gives a woman money for nothing.
You are the side ninja in all this.
You probably have benefited from some of this money she gets from the Big Gods.
Be woke bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is why I fear 'LOVE'
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by justiniyke29: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
So for your mind, she is an angel that always attract good Samaritans?

Stay there let pant dey wear you. It's until you born Chinese alhaji dats when you will comport. Abeg give me her digits, as I like helping good girls, who knows I can always be a good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by IjebuWarrior: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
grad2012:
I think its best you investigate. it will put you at ease.
She might be telling the truth or she might be lying you can never tell so let's not be bias and base this on assumptions in other not to take steps you will eventually regret.

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by lenghtinny(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nothing is free in Freetown Bro... The fact that it happened in two different places is enough to raise a suspicion....

Don't sleep on a bicycle..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Irixs: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please if you are a lady living on the island, please help a sister in terms of accommodation. I promise to contribute to the rent when I secure a job and start earning. Thanks
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by ruggedtimi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
lol bro!! just move on unless you have faith she will change
Re: My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Advise Me / Iron Bending / 10 Differences Between Slay Queens And Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.