Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,151 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? (10433 Views)

How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / He Refused To Ejaculate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please nairalanders I want to know your view, is it good to ejaculate inside pregnant woman during sex?
Please I need matured comments.

Please push to FP for more views. thanks
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Iceyjayz: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Are you fvcking a pregnant woman?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Mrlucky81(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yes o
So that when the child grows and becomes an influential person you can claim part of fathership

13 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you fvcking a pregnant woman?
Is that all u have to say?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by blazingblender(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
I tot dat it will make d child fresh??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mrlucky81:
Yes o
So that when the child grows and becomes an influential person you can claim part of fathership
You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
A girl I know was pregnant and the doctor told the hubby to not do the do, but he refused.

After some days the lady lost the pregnancy. And it was twins oh!!

So op, just endure. You no go die..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by skimena: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
when the pregnancy is above 4 months. then it's a yes. the baby will think it's an icecream.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
when the pregnancy is above 4 months. then it's a yes. the baby will think it's an icecream.
hmm mm...FAN ice cream u mean?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Chemistdavy: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
What are you saying like this na? grin
blazingblender:
I tot dat it will make d child fresh??

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Yep. But it can lead to miscarriage when it's done too often..

Lienus

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Makestyles: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
after four months, it dont make no difference

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by tnerro1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
If it’s your wife, yes. If it’s not your wife, you are in serious trouble and would probably die within 7 days. So do the needful wink

17 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by OmoAlakija: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yes its very good o , the baby will be using it as body lotion .

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
To Bleep dey sweet me
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by UDUJ(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
Please nairalanders I want to know your view, is it good to ejaculate inside pregnant woman during sex?
Please I need matured comments.

Please push to FP for more views. thanks

cheesy 2 questions: Is she your wife or are you the one that got her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by jagorinho: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
lol, wetin person no go see here

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by EngrXrix(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
if the pregnant woman is your wife then it's okay

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Hopson3000: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
E don set 4 u guy
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by prinsam30: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
I saw this thread, I opened it and now I don't even know why I opened it

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Imagine wetting a crop planted...yes please.

If it's not healthy, the female reproductive canal will close up while preparing for motherhood, the body always defend itself...

I hope the pregnant woman in question is your wife.

Also, you can ask PREGNANT women, sexing your husband during pregnancy is heavenly especially if he has built, that is tall and macho considering the fact that most women are always honey during the last quota of pregnancy.

Mind you am not married grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by RealEzee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hope you're not thinking that's how twins are made tho?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Queenslander(f): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Yep. But it can lead to miscarriage when it's done too often..
heyy, that is so not true...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by LadySarah: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Continue. Each round equals a baby. You will get sextuplets at the end of your exploration.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Starboytwo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ice cream, really.. . Things I read here Sha...

Well what I read is the baby will know book. ..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Queenslander:
heyy, that is so not true...
are talking from experience?
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin

These nairaland pipu wee not kee mee ...the last thread I read the OP was admitting falling in love with a mad woman..Chai.

Bia Op wetin concern you concern pregnant women...
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Queenslander(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Volkswagen90:
are talking from experience?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
RealEzee:
I hope you're not thinking that's how twins are made tho?
grin
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Smilingjoe4(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:
Continue. Each round equals a baby. You will get sextuplets at the end of your exploration.
Haba...no be so na
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by kiddkash(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
the child will come to this world with yogurt on his/her face
Re: Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? by Chemistdavy: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
As in a facial, abi?
kiddkash:
the child will come to this world with yogurt on his/her face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. / Do Women Even Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.