Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,935 members, 7,821,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is It Possible For My Mother To Just Hate Me For No Reason - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For My Mother To Just Hate Me For No Reason (1822 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Possible For My Mother To Just Hate Me For No Reason by Chubhie: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
The question is when are you ever going to stand up for yourself or build firewalls to protect yourself?

Add steel to your fragile self and see your mum and sister in-law sit up. Love and respect yourself unapologetically and look only to your husband and kids for emotional support.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? / My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. / Abeg See 50 Naira Matches (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.