Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba (6407 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Senate Says President Has Not Declared Any State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 5:25am On Jun 11, 2010
[size=14pt]Yerima cannot continue in Senate, says NBA [/size]
By Ifedayo Adebayo
June 11, 2010 02:10AM

The Nigeria Bar Association has urged the Senate to look into the case of Sani Yerima's child marriage, saying that he cannot continue to sit in the hallowed chamber of the Senate, contributing in the making of laws which he claims do not bind him.

The Bar said attempts being made by some individuals and groups to trivialise Mr Yerima's disgraceful act are also political.

"We state without any equivocation that the act of contracting any arrangement to satisfy the hedonistic urge of any individual is criminal," Rotimi Akeredolu, the national chairman of the association, said. "It becomes even more worrisome to note that these people strive to hide under a popular religion which preaches continence."

The association also berated Mr Yerima's manner of "clinging to a supposed aspect of his religion, which allows a child barely out of the cradle to warm his bed. The abiding injunctions on honesty, philanthropy and continence, among others, on which all religions stand, are of little significance to this man."

While referring to Mr Yerima's argument, when he was invited by a child protection agency in Abuja, that he only recognized Sharia law and not whatever the federal law said on his action, the NBA leader said, "The position of the Bar is that this man cannot continue to sit in the hallowed chamber of the Senate, contributing in the making of laws he does not believe in.

"Characters like this man should not be allowed to hide under religion to perpetrate acts inimical to the wellbeing of the citizens of this country, most especially children who must be protected by reasonable adults. The news that a former child-wife was divorced for him to marry a new child, as his fourth wife, in line with what he perceives as his religious obligation, must rile the sensibility of decent people."

The leadership of the Bar, specifically referring to Micheal Aondoakaa and the ongoing litigation against him, assures Nigerians that it will not shield any member of the NBA who has been accused of any wrong-doing.

"It is important we state this in the light of the recent judgment delivered by a Federal High Court in Calabar on the suitability of the immediate past Attorney General of the Federation, Mike Aondoaaka to hold public office or any position of responsibility.

"We hasten to state, without gloating, that the Bar feels vindicated on its positions on national issues which certain political jobbers twisted to paint us with the brush of partisanship undeservedly. We expect more of those whose activities have brought this country to this sorry pass to be exposed," Mr Akeredolu said.

Oyo crisis

The Bar, however, warned Goodluck Jonathan to check recent political attack on the House of Assembly in Oyo State by some hoodlums.

It said that the action "is a litmus test for this administration. It is treasonable to employ the force of arms to disrupt a legislative process. It is akin to waging a war against the people. These political charlatans got away with all manner of atrocities under Olusegun Obasanjo. Mr Jonathan must follow his words with deeds which give hope." The NBA, however, hailed the appointment of the new Independent National Electoral Commission boss, Attahiru Jega, and urged him to start on a clean slate.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5579195-147/yerima_cannot_continue_in_senate_says.csp

Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 5:35am On Jun 11, 2010
The association also berated Mr Yerima's manner of "clinging to a supposed aspect of his religion, which allows a child barely out of the cradle to warm his bed. The abiding injunctions on honesty, philanthropy and continence, among others, on which all religions stand, are of little significance to this man."

Jonathan, we beg you, set your wolves on this dudes hairy arse! How can our senate continue to make laws for us when they have blatant law breakers in their midst?

The Nigeria Bar Association has urged the Senate to look into the case of Sani Yerima's child marriage, saying that he cannot continue to sit in the hallowed chamber of the Senate, contributing in the making of laws which he claims do not bind him.

. . .A thoroughly ridiculous situation. If Yerima's state can condone his likes, the rest of us can't. Maybe we should begin to give serious consideration to splitting the country.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by princekevo(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2010
While referring to Mr Yerima's argument, when he was invited by a child protection agency in Abuja, that he only recognized Sharia law and not whatever the federal law said on his action, the NBA leader said, "The position of the Bar is that this man cannot continue to sit in the hallowed chamber of the Senate, contributing in the making of laws he does not believe in.

Exactly my thought, if not Nigeria being a joke i still not understand why this man still sits at the senate. How can a man make a law that he himself does not abide on?
Since he said he will not respect any law that is against sharia law, would it not be nice he asked for a sit in sharia's Parliament instead of being at the senate.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2010
@poster what is your own with this yerima and tanko yakasai? dont you have problems in your side may be kidnapping,armed robbberies,looting governors etc.

pls and pls get a life man undecided
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

@poster what is your own with this yerima and tanko yakasai? dont you have problems in your side may be kidnapping,armed robbberies,looting governors etc.

pls and pls get a life man undecided

Abeg go and sleep jare! angry
Do you support paedophiles? Or do you have an argument that exonorates Yerima as a paedophile?
Your outburst should shame you. cry
It would seem that you are seeing this from a 100% tribalistic viewpoint, so simple question. . . Will the fact that a paedophile comes from your village or ethnic group stop him from being criminally perverted in your eyes?

Disgraceful.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 2:06am On Jun 12, 2010
Beaf:

Abeg go and sleep jare! angry
Do you support paedophiles? Or do you have an argument that exonorates Yerima as a paedophile?
Your outburst should shame you. cry
It would seem that you are seeing this from a 100% tribalistic viewpoint, so simple question. . . Will the fact that a paedophile comes from your village or ethnic group stop him from being criminally perverted in your eyes?

Disgraceful.

Why do i feel your outbursts here have nothing to do with paedophilia ?? i just read here some  guy has impregnated his 12 year old daughter and he has been giving it to her straight for 2 years from age 10,i didnt see your thread regarding that.Well if you are not sure what is it i will tell you,your issue is HATE not paedophilia okay??
  You got people walking around with guns all over your towns and cities and you come here telling us  yerima this yerima that.Is yerimas paedophilia responsible for your joblessness or is that the reason your Governors are robbing your people of billions of dollars from federal derivation funds. I repeat again your issue man is HATE and Yerima is the least of your problems.Get a life mumu and start worrying about real issues angry
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by sjeezy8: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

Why do i feel your outbursts here have nothing to do with paedophilia ?? i just read here some  guy has impregnated his 12 year old daughter and he has been giving it to her straight for 2 years from age 10[b],i didnt see your thread regarding that.Well if you are not sure what is it i will tell you,your issue is HATE not paedophilia okay??
  You got people walking around with guns all over your towns and cities and you come here telling us  yerima this yerima that.Is yerimas paedophilia responsible for your joblessness or is that the reason your Governors are robbing your people of billions of dollars from federal derivation funds. I repeat again your issue man is HATE and Yerima is the least of your problems.Get a life mumu and start worrying about real issue[/b]s angry

Ode actually it is or have you not heard that more than half of Nigerias population is younger than 35-
children given birth to children isnt good for any growing economy or developing country.

Also the mortality rate in Nigeria is high- use you brains you goat.

Im tired of clowns giving islam and muslims a bad name.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 12, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!

This man will not rest o. Just the way I want it! grin grin

All these peaodos in Nigeria.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

Why do i feel your outbursts here have nothing to do with paedophilia ?? i just read here some  guy has impregnated his 12 year old daughter and he has been giving it to her straight for 2 years from age 10,i didnt see your thread regarding that.Well if you are not sure what is it i will tell you,your issue is HATE not paedophilia okay??
  You got people walking around with guns all over your towns and cities and you come here telling us  yerima this yerima that.Is yerimas paedophilia responsible for your joblessness or is that the reason your Governors are robbing your people of billions of dollars from federal derivation funds. I repeat again your issue man is HATE and Yerima is the least of your problems.Get a life mumu and start worrying about real issues angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What are these "real issues, shameless paedophile defender?" Get your head out of your crusty arse.
Is it defending paedophiles, just because they are from your bloody village? Is it defending paedophiles who think they are in the senate for a jamboree, so much so that they are above Nigerian law?

Yerima might be your role model and hero, but to me and all sensible Nigerians. . . .
[size=21pt]Yerima is a f**king shameless paedophile and a disgrace to Nigeria![/size]
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 3:13am On Jun 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

Ode actually it is or have you not heard that more than half of Nigerias population is younger than 35-
children given birth to children isnt good for any growing economy or developing country.

Also the mortality rate in Nigeria is high- use you brains you goat.

Im tired of clowns giving islam and muslims a bad name.

@poster are you a muslim,waiting for your answer pls.BTW i am not a fan of yerima or his actions okay.Personally i hate the man Yerima.My issue here is why this people will ignore all the evil thats staring them in the face daily to come here posting Alhaji this,Yerima that, why the obsession.People like the op and frosbel yeah,why not furnish us with stories of people kidnapping babies that are still being bosom fed,arent they in a better position to furnish us with real facts since these and similar scenarious are daily occurence in their localities.Who cares about yerima any way.Let him sleep with under age donkeys for all i care.If stopping yerima from banging a 13 year old will improve electricity  in Nigeria then i am all for it,if not then what the hell.All this brouhaha ! How many underage girls are are getting pounded in abeokuta and ogbomosho right now as i type this! a thousand? may be 10 times that !Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 3:28am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

@poster are you a muslim,waiting for your answer pls.BTW i am not a fan of yerima or his actions okay.Personally i hate the man Yerima.My issue here is why this people will ignore all the evil thats staring them in the face daily to come here posting Alhaji this,Yerima that, why the obsession.People like the op and frosbel yeah,why not furnish us with stories of people kidnapping babies that are still being bosom fed,arent they in a better position to furnish us with real facts since these and similar scenarious are daily occurence in their localities.Who cares about yerima any way.Let him sleep with under age donkeys for all i care.If stopping yerima from banging a 13 year old will improve electricity  in Nigeria then i am all for it,if not then what the hell.All this brouhaha ! How many underage girls are are getting pounded in abeokuta and ogbomosho right now as i type this! a thousand? may be 10 times that !Bloody hypocrites.

You compare underage donkeys to human beings?!!!
Stop talking like a donkey and telling lies to cover up your disgraceful tribalism. Ode, I am beginning to wonder if you too have (or are planning to have) a 13 year old child "wife" like Yerima. Shameless cow, you can defend backwardness and evil all you like, just because it emanates from your village or ethnic group. It will shock you that there are many more of us that will scream at you devils from the mountain top and never stop until every last one of you is dealt with. Bloody tribalist! We will save the children in your village from your likes. Vampire.

I will write as much as I like about your hero, Yerima. Just read and cry, cos there's nothing more you can do.

Jail and a life of shame await Yerima. Lets see if he can travel to the West in the nearest future. Damn ra'pist.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 3:42am On Jun 12, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What are these "real issues, shameless paedophile defender?" Get your head out of your crusty arse.
Is it defending paedophiles, just because they are from your bloody village? Is it defending paedophiles who think they are in the senate for a jamboree, so much so that they are above Nigerian law?

Yerima might be your role model and hero, but to me and all sensible Nigerians. . . .
[size=21pt]Yerima is a f**king shameless paedophile and a disgrace to Nigeria![/size]

What makes you think yerima is my hero? and to answer your question i will tell you what real issues are,see below you f. .ing,smelly, minority fisher man.

Real issues are:
Whats up with this country Nigeria.
Why does a poor country like cameroun enjoy 24 hr electricity while here we get blackout?
Where is the 20 Billion dollars allocated for electricity.
Why would people like Rep.Elumelu go on national television to fight corruption in the power sector only for him to blackmail the people in the ministry into handing him 5 Billion naira.
Why i/diots like you will never see good in any thing north of the Niger
Why would a female banker steal 400 Billion Naira,what need could she possibly have for such whealth?
Talking about real issues man i can go on for only God knows how many pages and trust me yerimas p/unani wont be apart of that you silly slowpoke.Go catch some fish for breakfast. angry
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

What makes you think yerima is my hero? and to answer your question i will tell you what real issues are,see below you f. .ing,smelly, minority fisher man.

Real issues are:
Why does a poor country like cameroun enjoy 24 hr electricity while here we get blackout?
Why would people like Rep.Elumelu go on national television to fight corruption in the power sector only for him to blackmail the people in the ministry into handing him 5 Billion naira.
Why would a female banker steal 400 Billion Naira,what need could she possibly have for such whealth?
Talking about real issues man i can go on for only God knows how many pages and trust me yerimas kitten wont be apart of that you silly slowpoke.Go catch some fish for breakfast. angry

Are you okay?

How can you say this is not a real issue?

I'd rather not have electricity than to know that there's a man somewhere raping a 13yrs old BABY!!

Talk about priority!
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2010
Beaf:

You compare underage donkeys to human beings?!!!
Stop talking like a donkey and telling lies to cover up your disgraceful tribalism. Ode, I am beginning to wonder if you too have (or are planning to have) a 13 year old child "wife" like Yerima. Shameless cow, you can defend backwardness and evil all you like, just because it emanates from your village or ethnic group. It will shock you that there are many more of us that will scream at you devils from the mountain top and never stop until every last one of you is dealt with. Bloody tribalist! We will save the children in your village from your likes. Vampire.

I will write as much as I like about your hero, Yerima. Just read and cry, cos there's nothing more you can do.

Jail and a life of shame await Yerima. Lets see if he can travel to the West in the nearest future. Damn ra'pist.

So instead of shouting at us backward people from mountain top why not come down from the mountain and go Abia shout some more at those rampaging armed robbers lets see for how many minutes you will shout.Entire criminal industries are springing up in your midst,your youths are busy kidnapping your own people,even sick, diabetic and hypertensive people are not spared,beating and torturing chambers for kidnapped victims are being constructed as we type here, instead of you people to think of a solution for the apparent lack of humanity of your youth you come here talking about Yerima.Does scale of reference ring a bell in your head ?arrange in order of priorities?once you do that you will see that yerimas of this world are at the bottom pit on the list of your problems.silly deranged goat.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 4:12am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you okay?

How can you say this is not a real issue?

I'd rather not have electricity than to know that there's a man somewhere despoiling a 13yrs old BABY!!

Talk about priority!

thats your opinion.for me id rather have my electricty. Besides if you are in UK i doubt if you can keep count how many thirteen year old mothers are enjoying the freedom that comes with having a baby at 13.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/teenage-mothers-see-pregnancy-as-a-career-move-408186.html

F. . .king hypocrites.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

thats your opinion.for me id rather have my electricty. Besides if you are in UK i doubt if you can keep count how many thirteen year old mothers are enjoying the freedom that comes with having a baby at 13.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/teenage-mothers-see-pregnancy-as-a-career-move-408186.html

F. . .king hypocrites.
bleeping arsehoe.

Talk about ediocy. . . . what benefit does Yarima's baby bride enjoy? What freedom does she get from being the 90th wife?

Is Nigeria UK? ode.

Pedoph/ille oshi.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 4:23am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Is Nigeria UK? ode.

Pedoph/ille oshi.

Silly dumb goat,how i wish i can ignore you.so because Nigeria is not Uk how does that make it acceptable?
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

Silly dumb goat,how i wish i can ignore you.so because Nigeria is not Uk how does that make it acceptable?

Did I say it made it acceptable? Retarded mofo.

It was a suggestion to you to stop comparing the two countries, trying to justify the act of pedoph/ille with a useless miserable excuse like babies having babies in UK.

Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin, ti e n do awon omo kekere.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by naijaking1: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

Real issues are:
Talking about real issues man i can go on for only God knows how many pages and trust me yerimas p/unani wont be apart of that you silly slowpoke.Go catch some fish for breakfast. angry

The most horrific response to the issue of a 51 year old man marrying a 13 year old child.
What has all these things got to do with the fact that the child's life is ruined for ever: medically, psychologically, and even socially.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 4:37am On Jun 12, 2010
naijaking1:

The most horrific response to the issue of a 51 year old man marrying a 13 year old child.
What has all these things got to do with the fact that the child's life is ruined for ever: medically, psychologically, and even socially.

ruined  ? ? I bet you yourself started fornicating at a tender age,are you ruined? the last time i read on the romance section some guys were saying they started fornicating at age 7 and they seem psychologically sound atleast from their typing skills.Get out of here man.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by mistakay: 4:48am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

bleeping arsehoe.

Talk about ediocy. . . . what benefit does Yarima's baby bride enjoy? What freedom does she get from being the 90th wife?

Is Nigeria UK? ode.

Pedoph/ille oshi.

You said youd rather live without electricity than see a girl of 13 doit.I gave you a link as a reference just to show you its no big deal,its common place place in Uk 13 yr olds are having babies daily and the sky did not fall you retorted is Nigeria Uk?

Cant you see you are the one acting like a retard
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

You said youd rather live without electricity than see a girl of 13 doit.I gave you a link as a reference just  to show you its no big deal,its common place place in Uk 13 yr olds are having babies daily and the sky did not fall you retorted is Nigeria Uk?

What does showing me that something morally wrong happens  in Uk suppose to do?

You might as well show me a link of suicidal bombers in Iraq and tell me why it's not that much of a big deal.

Sensible parents are dreaming of sending their children to school to get an education, this imb/ecile is dreaming of selling his 13yrs old BABY to Yerima for a chicken change.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 5:26am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

So instead of shouting at us backward people from mountain top why not come down from the mountain and go Abia shout some more at those rampaging armed robbers lets see for how many minutes you will shout.Entire criminal industries are springing up in your midst,your youths are busy kidnapping your own people,even sick, diabetic and hypertensive people are not spared,beating and torturing chambers for kidnapped victims are being constructed as we type here, instead of you people to think of a solution for the apparent lack of humanity of your youth you come here talking about Yerima.Does scale of reference ring a bell in your head ?arrange in order of priorities?once you do that you will see that yerimas of this world are at the bottom pit on the list of your problems.silly deranged goat.

You are a disgrace to humanity.

Don't spread the net man! You are the backward fool, same as is any paedophile with the criminal Yerima mindset. If you want to talk about kidnapping open a thread and discuss to your hearts content.
If you have not realised it by now that it is due to fools and criminially minded people like yourself that the country is corrupt; it is never too late to get your head out of that smelly arse, sit down and do some serious thinking. Backwardness is the major reason for criminality in Nigeria.

Stop defending paedophiles, !diot! angry angry angry angry
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Beaf: 5:35am On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

You said youd rather live without electricity than see a girl of 13 doit.I gave you a link as a reference just to show you its no big deal,its common place place in Uk 13 yr olds are having babies daily and the sky did not fall you retorted is Nigeria Uk?

mistakay:

I am sure you have 13 year old sisters and daughters to sell to old paedophiles. Fool.
The bastar'd, Yerima first "married" a 15 year old whom he "divorced" after f**king the hell out of the child. He discarded her, left her on the rubbish dump to "marry" a 13 year old child. God punish the monster.
What is he going to try next after "divorcing" the 13 year old child, a nine year old; then a new born baby?[size=14pt] I say, jail the bastar'd Yerima![/size]

@Gators
Don't mind that clown jare! Thats how bush people attempt to drag everybody into their little gutter.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by igboboy1(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2010
Mistakay stop arguing like a primary 2 dropout Aboki,

mistakay:

Why do i feel your outbursts here have nothing to do with paedophilia ?? [b]i just read here some  guy has impregnated his 12 year old daughter and he has been giving it to her straight for 2 years from age 10,i didnt see your thread regarding that.[/b]Well if you are not sure what is it i will tell you,your issue is HATE not paedophilia okay??

go and read at all the responses nobody ever supported such demonic behavior.

mistakay:

@poster are you a muslim,waiting for your answer pls.BTW i am not a fan of yerima or his actions okay.Personally i hate the man Yerima.My issue here is why this people will ignore all the evil thats staring them in the face daily to come here posting Alhaji this,Yerima that, why the obsession.People like the op and frosbel yeah,why not furnish us with stories of people kidnapping babies that are still being bosom fed,arent they in a better position to furnish us with real facts since these and similar scenarious are daily occurence in their localities.Who cares about yerima any way.Let him sleep with under age donkeys for all i care.[/b]If stopping yerima from banging a 13 year old will improve electricity  in Nigeria then i am all for it,if not then what the hell.All this brouhaha ! [b]How many underage girls are are getting pounded in abeokuta and ogbomosho right now as i type this! a thousand? may be 10 times that !Bloody hypocrites.

you are wrong, as a holder of a public office we all care how such people being paid with our oil money behave especially when it comes to child abuse, It is I dont care attitude that has dragged Nigeria backwards Northwards,.

you probably right maybe underage girls are bing pounded in abeokuta and ogbomosho (we cant stop evil doers if not OSama bin laden would not exist), however the residents of these town to any nairalander speaks in favor of such an act.

you dont exhibit any trace of proper schooling, abi na all those grazing in the arid desert under hot sun wey dey affect your brain? Your arguments are always about how there are traces of evil in the south, who supported a man yanshing his 12 year old daughter? NOBODY,

FREAKING ABOKI ALWAYS DEFY REASONING
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by violent(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2010

Such a retard!

He'd rather have electricity than fight against child abuse!

Such a dolt!

So in your own words, it only becomes a problem if such a thing doesn't happen in the UK?

What a móron!

One wonders what studies you'd have to back your claims if he had married a 7 year old instead!

what a dimwit!

What is he going to try next after "divorcing" the 13 year old child, a nine year old; then a new born baby? I say, jail the bastar'd Yerima!

You re wrong sir, i say the bástard be hanged and his dead body shot! angry angry
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by cold(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2010
mistakay:

You may be right peadophiles are evrywhere but these people are not senators and the NBA is saying Yerima shouldn't be in the hallowed chambers making laws that he deems are not binding on him period.Afterall when he married his now divorced underaged wife to make space for the new one nobody raised an eyebrow cuz he wasn't in the public eye.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by wirinet(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
@Mistakay,

It is surprising that you cannot connect societal vices like pedophilia, extravagance lifestyles and other sexual vices going on in high places with our general lack of electricity, education, health care, etc. These people steal money to indulge in their vices. If yerima does not have stolen money he did not work for, i am sure he will not be paying $100,000 just as a bride price, and we are not even talking about the money that was expended on the illegal marriage itself including the money used to ship in the "bride" and her family.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by isimili: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2010
Well done. NBA, Yerima is simply a very deranged child molester. in the western world social services would have taken away his own children for their own safety. Has anyone really taken a serious deep look at his delusional face and spaced out eyes. He looks like a very sick man who needs help himself. Sad but true i feel sorry and worried for his own children. someone should interview his baby wives and find out what happens in his household. i do not think that it is safe to leave children with him. The thought of that freaks me out with a very violent rage. God please save Nigerian babies from this manner of a lost pedophile.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by Osama10(m): 1:48am On Jun 13, 2010
He should quit very fast, Useless senator.
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by adconline(m): 2:15am On Jun 13, 2010

What a dispaly of idiocy and lawlessness!! What's up with "you people" do you live in Mars?
Re: Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba by stuffs4me(m): 3:25am On Jun 13, 2010
How many underage girls are are getting pounded in abeokuta and ogbomosho right now as i type this! a thousand?

@ mistakay, or watever useless name u call ur self
you are a big fool, and a hypocrite, i am a muslim and am not hausa. what do u mean by abusing people from abeokuta and ogbomoso. abeokuta and ogbomoso are majorly a muslim towns with ogbomoso being almost 90% muslim. how many hausa towns can boast of such high percentge in nigeria. beacuse u r a hausa muslim u think it gives u the right to be abusing the yoruba muslims. you are nothing but a usesles munafiq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m An Ogboni Chief, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Late-night Court Order Restores Jonathan's Candidate In Bayelsa Guber Election / Stay Courageous And Defend Nigeria’s Democracy, Dr Jennifer Abubakar Task Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.