Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. (5073 Views)

In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. by EVANS4GOD(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2010
Nigeria's problem is not policy, It is IMPLEMENTATION and CONSISTENCY. It is high time Nigeria administators start adopting the principle of continuity. It is continuity that makes any establishment or organization stands. If every leader that comes into position comes up with their policies and put aside the the one in place before their tenure, Nigeria will NEVER grow because every 4,4 years , we'll be having different policy, that will never be fully implemented in the tenure if onle becuase of DUE PROCESS. I think the National Assembly should find a way of including a clause in the constitution that will facilitate continuity of some national policy made towards growth. Continuity and Consistency in policy is what we need.
Re: Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. by Eddeux(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2010
You are very right. If implemation and consistency in Nigeria were as strong as ideas/policies, et cetera then Nigeria would already be Africa's Dubai  grin
Re: Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. by chidichris(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2010
very very correct my brother.
the reason behind this changes is personal and financial interests.
this is the major avenue through which the loot the country.
they have refused to institutionalize anything.
efcc after ribadu started afresh because of lack of propare hand-over and records.
obasanjo handing over to yar adua shld not have been seen as a change of power since they are of the same party but what did we get? a totally different programme. as if that is not enough, under the same party, the same govt, jonathan cld not continue where his boss stopped rather he started a new govt wwith some funny ideas and we all know that 8 yrs is never enough in nigeria what more 1 yr?
these policies are only effective on the pages of our news papers and other media houses.
if only they will use the N10b mapped out for the celebration of independence on hiring white ppl to come here teach them about policies and implimentations, nigeria will be a great nation but will nigeria be able to swallow her pride and learn what they don't know?
Re: Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
True.
I have come to realise that policy-making in Nigeria is for academic exercise only.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State High Court Judiciary To Start E-filling In Cases / Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians / Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.