Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But (3800 Views)

People Don't Really Care But Why / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you be Efik? Calabar south? Etie didie?

Your moniker, you are not Efik.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by FRANNN: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
BestDude:
we give up. I am not that bad sis. I am just the normal cool headed guy that ladies term "boring" for my nature lol. You know those kind of guys that make the best dad or husband...

But heck I am not willing to change... But I like them pretty too so that might be a problem cos the very pretty ones are insane.
Your last statement is not true
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by FRANNN: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
mimimile93:

Unfortunately all Nigerian ladies are useless.

Telling him to attract a lady with brain, where are those ladies? Absolutely not in Nigeria.

There's no virtue woman in Nigeria..

Nigerian ladies are prostitutes.. None is useful.

My advice to young men is, avoid these animals like plagues.

Hustle real hard save money travel out and marry.

They only time a Nigerian lady is useful is during sexx..
You don't even know how insane you sound. SMH.. e remain to enter road undecided
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
FRANNN:
Your last statement is not true
explain sir.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by FRANNN: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
BestDude:
explain sir.
Most pretty ladies are NOT insane..that's just a misconception
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
pryme:

Your moniker, you are not Efik.
ndo eyen efik. I dey use this moniker dey tackle osus

Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships / I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship / He

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8