Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But (3805 Views)

People Don't Really Care But Why / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Oyindidi(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Unfortunately all Nigerian ladies are useless.

Telling him to attract a lady with brain, where are those ladies? Absolutely not in Nigeria.

There's no virtue woman in Nigeria..

Nigerian ladies are prostitutes.. None is useful.

My advice to young men is, avoid these animals like plagues.

Hustle real hard save money travel out and marry.

They only time a Nigerian lady is useful is during sexx..
This is just too much... Mehn! This is way too much. Stop cyber bullying.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Telling him to attract a lady with brain, where are those ladies? Absolutely not in Nigeria.

Ufan mmi,

I see that you have slept with at least 75% of Nigerian ladies to come to your conclusion.

Well...i am not useless...at least be fair to your mum, your sisters and all the females in your family. Or are you ruling them out of the uselessness?

Be responsible for your choices and stop generalizing it. You sound more intelligent than that.

An ex took off with over 500k of my money that he was supposed to pay down for a car for me. I never got it back. Do you see me calling you useless?

Or should i create a thread about the Nigerian guys that i have had to deal with that showed they were useless?

Please quit all this already. You are not the only one that has been hurt. People have had it worse than you.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Op , what makes you think she won't go for another guy that will show her love and care instead?
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by mimimile93: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ufan mmi,

I see that you have slept with at least 75% of Nigerian ladies to come to your conclusion.

Well...i am not useless...at least be fair to your mum, your sisters and all the females in your family. Or are you ruling them out of the uselessness?

Be responsible for your choices and stop generalizing it. You sound more intelligent than that.

An ex took off with over 500k of my money that he was supposed to pay down for a car for me. I never got it back. Do you see me calling you useless?

Or should i create a thread about the Nigerian guys that i have had to deal with that showed they were useless?

Please quit all this already. You are not the only one that has been hurt. People have had it worse than you.
lipsrsealed
ImaIma1:

Ufan mmi,

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:
lipsrsealed

It is better you keep quiet. You seem smarter that way.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ufan mmi,

Which are you?
Efik or Ibibio
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
pryme:

Which are you?
Efik or Ibibio

One of the two...

Why is this relevant?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

One of the two...

Why is this relevant?

We are not many on Nairaland (that's if you are Efik). It's good to have a kinsman here.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
pryme:

We are not many on Nairaland (that's if you are Efik). It's good to have a kinsman here.

Naah. I am Ibibio. But we are all still family

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Naah. I am Ibibio. But we are all still family

Yeah, we all are as long as you are a good human being.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Hey bro. Even though I have not had much good experience with them, this doesn't mean all of them are bad.

women are also at the receiving end of bad relationship too, though it appear like we men are the most victimized may be it is because women handle heart break better than us.

About a week ago, I watched a video how a man was beating his wife on the street. Broad daylight. After kicking her, with her face facing the ground while lying on the ground flat, the man jumped up and landed heavily with his two legs on her bag. Considering that the man is quite huge, he should way over 150kg from the look of things, she would be lucky not to have her spinal cord broken and I think that was the aim of her husband.

My aunt died from domestic violence too. The husband, a retired naval officer, have been beating her but one day, he beat her and left her on the ground and not knowing she had past away. The children have all deserted him.

And there are countless cases of these across the country.

I know how you feel and threads like this will always remind you almost instantly about your ordeal, at least it once did for me too such that I was ranting like a dog all over nairaland, attacking women just like you are doing now, so much that people quickly noticed, just as they quickly noticed you have been hurt and they could almost always predicted rightly that I will be on similar threads bashing women like you are doing and yeah, I often showed up... Like they predicted.

I was in that phase for 3 years plus ➕ . I was moved to think evil I could do to harm her too. Not joking.

But yours is worse than mine and your thread revoked those sad dark days... I was moody for 2 days bro.

But I will give you same advice a Nairaland gave me her when I was in those days "if you close your eyes because you do not want to see the devil, you won't know when an angel will pass" I don't know who said those words but it did come to pass and I missed it while busy bashing other girls...

Don't want to go into details.

Just try and calm down. If there is anything, you should see from that thread of yours that everybody cared to help you, including the women you are bashing tongue So that should tell you that people are not as bad as we assume generally.

Knowing nairaland, if you were in Nigeria, I swear, people would have stormed your house.

I was moved to tears after reading your story, though people blamed you but I think the problem is that you trust easily and a bit careless. I have that same character. I believe what people say... But I am quick to call their bullshit if notice any nonsense cos I always look out for those lapses.

You will be fine if you open up a bit and just be careful. You can even become an outstanding relationship counsellor in the process too.

Calm down bro... I know you hurt and it will take long before you will be healed but please gradually open the gate for recovery... If it took me 3 years to recover, I sure do know yours will take much longer.

But all the same, it can be done! We all have been there before. One of my friend lost over 25M cos of a girl. Another one had similar experience too. It is an inevitable necessary evil for all boys to become men.

Just keep in touch with those who want to teach out to you and help you heal. I saw a lady begging you to allow her reach out to you, same gender as the one you bash.

My big bro and friend had a lady send money to him when he was in school. She supported him and they are married now.

I also know a lady who lost everything including mouth watering oil company job cos of a man. Her first marriage failed, same goes for 2nd, but she never stopped trying and now she is married to an awesome husband who doesn't make a fuss over most things that an average Nigerian man would.

please make way for healing. It is very important.

Also, for that aspect of your friends being ahead of you, you can still surpass them if you work at it. Trying to acquire a skill that solves a major technical problem such that the least amount you can make from one job is 1million naira. It can be done. It might be marine or ship related since you have a background in that area or sector or something else... But I know it can be done.

If there is anything I can take from you it is the fact that you are brave and fearless.

I believe you can turn things around I just wished you were in Nigeria as that would have accelerated the process.

Above all, your story will make a perfect movie shot by Hollywood!

If was soulful and tense!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Awww!!! Sorry ehn. Don't worry the Association of Female Bashers(AFB) will soon be here to help you bash us. They have probably not seen your post yet.

But maybe try and adjust your priorities. If you are looking for a woman with big boobs and yansh...that might be all she has without any values or virtues.

Why not attract a woman with heart and brains so that we the sane ones can even rest from hearing one wounded lion rant everytime.

And you may even be attracting your kind.

Sorry you hear.

As if you even have brain undecided let me look for the verse in the bible, because you need deliverance.

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is better you keep quiet. You seem smarter that way.

grin
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Finest641(f): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

That's harsh
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by mimimile93: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
@BestDude I read ur post and I went back to read people's comments on my thread and tears started flowin from my eyes. I feel bitter. I feel miserable. Life is hard real hard. I think a lot. I hope I will heal.

I am planning to return back this place is adding to my grief. Most white girls in here ain't friendly with the blacks. Unless u have bahts to throw around an average Thai girl won't pay any mind to u.
That's the reality here.

Funny some of them call us (blacks) funny names that I don't even knoe the meaning.

I am tired really tired.

Thank you so so much for ur words of encouragement.

And to everyone on this forum thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
OfficialDad:

As if you even have brain undecided let me look for the verse in the bible, because you need deliverance.

You don't want to start this with me. Just walk away with your manhood intact.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

You don't want to start this with me. Just walk away with your manhood intact.

While you walk away with your rotten pussy dismantled undecided . Get lost weak ass nigga.

Crying already without a fight undecided

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
OfficialDad:

While you walk away with your rotten pussy dismantled undecided . Get lost weak ass nigga.

Crying already without a fight undecided

That is all you've got? Attacking my genitals? Really cliché.

Try sounding clever. And don't forget to back up your claims with facts.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

That is all you've got? Attacking my genitals? Really cliché.

Try sounding clever. And don't forget to back up your claims with facts.

Idiot, but you talked about my manhood. How much more foolishness do you have hidden inside you?, or is it follow come.

Brow, go and grow beards then we can talk. Disgusting poor peasants
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
OfficialDad:

Idiot, but you talked about my manhood. How much more foolishness do you have hidden inside you?, or is it follow come.

Brow, go and grow beards then we can talk. Disgusting poor peasants

Check the meaning of manhood and stop disgracing yourself.

Try speaking English...i don't understand gibberish.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Check the meaning of manhood and stop disgracing yourself.

Try speaking English...i don't understand gibberish.

Bye peasants

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2018
pryme and ImaIma1 are you both from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2018
BestDude:

Cross River
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by kazyhm(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ufan mmi,

circular world
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
BestDude:

Akwa ibom...yes. what hapun?
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Akwa ibom...yes. what hapun?
okay. I love Akwa Ibom people. I have a very good brother from Ak and he was there for me during my trying times.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
pryme:

Cross River
oh good
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
BestDude:
okay. I love Akwa Ibom people. I have a very good brother from Ak and he was there for me during my trying times.

I know right.

Loving and caring are in our nature

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

I know right.

Loving and caring are in our nature
yeah, he still send me gift to till this day. I was good to him too sha and he happens to be someone that never forget good done to him and always reward you for it. So when God lifted him up, he kept his promise.

Talk about a Nigerian who keeps his words, he is my first experience! Some others would have promised and failed but not him.

Though we haven't spoken since 2 months now due to his work but he is a great guy. I will postpone my wedding date cos of him if he is not available till the day he is available lol. Can't imagine that day without his presence. He like a father to me.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
BestDude:
yeah, he still send me gift to till this day. I was good to him too sha and he happens to be someone that never forget good done to him and always reward you for it. So when God lifted him up, he kept his promise.

Talk about a Nigerian who keeps his words, he is my first experience! Some others would have promised and failed but not him.

Though we haven't spoken since 2 months now due to his work but he is a great guy. I will postpone my wedding date cos of him if he is not available till the day he is available lol. Can't imagine that day without his presence. He like a father to me.

He really does have a good heart. Not every man gives without wanting something in return.

Don't let your spouse get jealous though.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
pryme:

Cross River
you be Efik? Calabar south? Etie didie?
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nasri100(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ufan mmi,

Your ex is heartless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Trending Asake Sextape / I Just Landed At MMA Now From Canada. Preparing To Cast My Vote Tomorrow / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.