Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Obama's Unbiblical Declaration - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration (26168 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Is Somebody Angry?

You're quite persistent in trying to get people to read the tracts. I glossed over the ones you put up here but still noticed that you didn't answer the simple questions I asked. The tracts are just stories made up after the fact. There are never tracts predicting accurately events happening to e.g Australia or Iceland.
This is why I think you should properly check your sources. The tracts are poor sources of information but may be interesting reading to a fundamentalist or a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by debosky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ OLA

Kindly tell us the natural disasters that happened when the Ottomans destroyed Jerusalem, and when the Romans did so as well.

PS - Sinai Peninsula was also part of Israel - kindly inform us of the natural disasters or accidents that happened after this land was given over to the Egyptians.

Thanks.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
thehomer:

You're quite persistent in trying to get people to read the tracts. I glossed over the ones you put up here but still noticed that you didn't answer the simple questions I asked. The tracts are just stories made up after the fact. There are never tracts predicting accurately events happening to e.g Australia or Iceland.
This is why I think you should properly check your sources. The tracts are poor sources of information but may be interesting reading to a fundamentalist or a conspiracy theorist.

How will you see the answer to your questions when you have refused to open your eyes or ears to the truth staring you in the face.

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
debosky:

@ OLA

Kindly tell us the natural disasters that happened when the Ottomans destroyed Jerusalem, and when the Romans did so as well.

Why don't you tell us what has become of those empires today?

debosky:

PS - Sinai Peninsula was also part of Israel - kindly inform us of the natural disasters or accidents that happened after this land was given over to the Egyptians.

Thanks.

Have you heard of the 6 days war or the June war?  This is one of the miracles that confirms that you don't mess with God's land and people, and this is why other nations should learn from this history before they start making unbiblical declarations especially when it pressurizes Israel to give up their land.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

How will you see the answer to your questions when you have refused to open your eyes or ears to the truth staring you in the face.

Curious comic. No one is trying to remove creationism from schools. It is simply to be kept out of science classes. You see your comic is deeply flawed. I wonder if you understand that you have refused to open your eyes and ears to the truth right before you. You keep picking and choosing the scientific evidence to agree with.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
thehomer:

Curious comic. No one is trying to remove creationism from schools. It is simply to be kept out of science classes. You see your comic is deeply flawed. I wonder if you understand that you have refused to open your eyes and ears to the truth right before you. You keep picking and choosing the scientific evidence to agree with.

I don't blame you. It is because you have been fed evolutionism as science, that is why you can't see the truth. Science confirms creation and disproves evolution.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

I don't blame you. It is because you have been fed evolutionism as science, that is why you can't see the truth. Science confirms creation and disproves evolution.

Here we go again. I wonder what science you're talking about. It just seems to me that you will refuse to understand evolution despite the loads of evidence supporting it.
Now "science confirms creation and disproves evolution"? Another example of your attempts to drag science into your religious views. Unless you can provide some good evidence for your statement.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2010
thehomer:

Here we go again. I wonder what science you're talking about. It just seems to me that you will refuse to understand evolution despite the loads of evidence supporting it.
Now "science confirms creation and disproves evolution"? Another example of your attempts to drag science into your religious views. Unless you can provide some good evidence for your statement.

You ask for some good evidence but when I post it would you watch it? Here is a creation scientist showing the evidence of a young earth, that is if you can see it.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdr7p0ri5lc&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
Committed to Thy Trust

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith."(1 Timothy 6:20-21)

Paul exhorted his disciple, Timothy, and by implication, exhorts us to "keep" (literally, to guard or preserve) that which was placed in his trust.  The context implies that the entire teaching of Paul is in mind, as well as Timothy’s position of ministry.

Not only was he to preserve truth, he actively was to "avoid" error.  Systems of thought were available which masqueraded as "science" (literally "knowledge"wink.  These systems were not merely neutral, but were in opposition to the truth.

There can be no doubt that godless humanism (particularly as it finds its false scientific justification in evolution and uniformitarianism) has been responsible for the loss of faith in many professing Christians.  Much of what is called "science" in universities today could better be described as "profane and vain babblings."

But today’s students are not alone in their error.  Back in the 1800s, when uniformitarianism, and later evolution, were first being championed by only a small minority of scientists, theologians led the way to their broad acceptance.  Rushing to embrace Lyell’s principle of uniformity and the concept of an old earth while still holding on to a charade of biblical authority, theologians proposed the tranquil flood and local flood concepts.  Likewise, theologians proposed theistic evolution, the day-age, and gap theories to accommodate evolution, and their theological grandchildren enjoy the majority voice at most evangelical seminaries today.

It is time that Christian laity as well as those standing in our pulpits today regain "that which is committed to |their| trust," and avoid "science falsely so called." JDM
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

You ask for some good evidence but when I post it would you watch it? Here is a creation scientist showing the evidence of a young earth, that is if you can see it.

You're right I won't bother watching it or following your links about because that would be a waste of my time. I think it would be better if you presented your ideas or a summary of what you want to discuss from the videos because any one can post links to videos without bothering to watch and understand the contents. So summarize the so-called "evidence of a young earth" and post that here.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2010
thehomer:

You're right I won't bother watching it or following your links about because that would be a waste of my time. I think it would be better if you presented your ideas or a summary of what you want to discuss from the videos because any one can post links to videos without bothering to watch and understand the contents. So summarize the so-called "evidence of a young earth" and post that here.

And this should remind you of the cartoon in the post below that shows how your ears have been blocked, eyes blindfolded and mouth prevented from acknowledging the truth.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

And this should remind you of the cartoon in the post below that shows how your ears have been blocked, eyes blindfolded and mouth prevented from acknowledging the truth.

I simply want some evidence that you have actually reviewed the recommended material and for you to present what you understood from it for discussion. Rather than wasting my time explaining the multiple errors likely to be found in the materials not knowing what your views are.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2010
thehomer:

I simply want some evidence that you have actually reviewed the recommended material and for you to present what you understood from it for discussion. Rather than wasting my time explaining the multiple errors likely to be found in the materials not knowing what your views are.

There is no amount of evidence that can make you see the light of the day except you open your eyes to see the glorious gospel truth.

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

There is no amount of evidence that can make you see the light of the day except you open your eyes to see the glorious gospel truth.

This is getting tedious. I guess if you do not have anything to present, I'll just leave you to your writings.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
olaadegbu, becomerich of religion board cheesy
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by bawomolo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^
lol abi o
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2010
oyb:

I guess you are not over the celebration of the first black muslim president of America.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by bawomolo(m): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2010
you need help if you think everyone with an Arab name is muslim.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Mudley313: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2010
oyb:

lmao. this guy is one nut case of a fundamentalist

OLAADEGBU:

I guess you are not over the celebration of the first black muslim president of America.

smh. now i truly believe you need to be thrown and abandoned in a loony bin
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mazaje(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2010
oyb:

grin grin grin. . . . .This is a very true statement. . . . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is where Muslims and Atheists have things in common, they take pleasure in attacking the Bible and God's people. Why don't you ask oyb whether he disputes my allegation? The Muslims are far knowledgeable than the atheists when it comes to understanding the turn of events it is just that they are inversely opposed to the Christian message. See for yourselves how Gaddafi describes Hussein Obama in the clip below and don't say that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7xjcuCuCtI
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
In the Right Company
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TEXT: NUMBERS 10:29-32

"And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses' father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the Lord said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the Lord hath spoken good concerning Israel" (Numbers 10:29).

Recently, a United Arab Emirates newspaper reportedly quoted one of the former teachers of the young Nigerian terrorism suspect who allegedly tried to blow up a United States airliner on Christmas day as saying that the suspect was a “talented, motivated and articulate student, and a caring young man” who “embodied hope for the future” until he started keeping a bad company.

The report added that the young man was “developing an international mind and an international heart” and was maturing into a confident, articulate, compassionate, caring and responsible young man”. But within a few years with the wrong group, he had been trained and equipped to ignite powerful explosives. As a result of the company he kept, the promising young life veered off the path of honour and safety and headed for doom and failure. Whereas keeping a good company would have earned him a place in a hall of fame, wrong company has placed his name in the hall of infamy.

Moses, in our passage, extended invitation to Hobab to accompany them to the promised land, a rare privilege considering that he was not an Israelite. Moses knew where they were headed and wanted him to experience the best by keeping company with the right people.

It is understatement to say that we should be careful of the company we keep whether in the workplace, in the neighbourhood or even in the church. Any friendship that threatens your getting to the promised land must be severed. Any company that drains off grace for righteousness and holiness must be discontinued.

Again, we must be kind enough to continue to extend invitation to friends, neighbours and co-workers to join the heaven-bound journey even if some decline the invitation!

Talk For Today: "Every God-inspired invitation to you is in your own interest."

For More . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is where Muslims and Atheists have things in common, they take pleasure in attacking the Bible and God's people. Why don't you ask oyb whether he disputes my allegation? The Muslims are far knowledgeable than the atheists when it comes to understanding the turn of events it is just that they are inversely opposed to the Christian message. See for yourselves how Gaddafi describes Hussein Obama in the clip below and don't say that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7xjcuCuCtI

Gaddafi Endorses Obama

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7xjcuCuCtI&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
Jesus Christ Our Creator
July 23, 2010

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him"(Colossians 1:16)

Before one can really know Jesus Christ as Saviour or Lord, he must acknowledge Him as offended and rejected Creator, because He was our Creator first of all. This is such an important doctrine of the New Testament that it is remarkable how rarely it is emphasized in modern evangelicalism.

Creation by Jesus Christ is the doctrine with which John begins his great gospel of salvation: "In the beginning was the Word, . . . All things were made by him; . . . and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not" (John 1:1, 3, 10). It is the foundational message of the book of Hebrews: "[color=bl]God. . . . hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds[/color]" (Hebrews 1:1-2).

The apostle Paul said that he had been called specifically to preach "the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 3:8-9). When a person becomes a believer in Christ, receiving His very life by the new birth, he is said to be "renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him" (Colossians 3:10).

(3:14).In the final book of the Bible, Jesus Christ is called the "Alpha . . . the beginning . . . the Almighty" (Revelation 1:cool, as well as "the beginning of the creation of God"

But of all the biblical passages identifying Jesus Christ as Creator, the most definitive of all is our text for today. Everything in heaven and earth was created by Him, and for Him! "For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen" (Romans 11:36). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
For those of you who have access to the Channel 4 link posted below you will see that this menace declared in the U.S. is being enforced in Africa, and they do it by denying them of aids if they don't follow suit. This abomination is being spread deliberately thus passing death sentence on people unawares, but the powers that be would insist that it is their fundamental rights.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od#3097692
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
@oyb,

Am still waiting for you to confirm whether Obama is a muslim or not.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tangling with becomrich cheesy cheesy

see your irrefutable youtube evidence

i give in to your superior arguments and you tube and cartoon references

obama is muslim - see youtube
evolution is bunk - see cartoon

the master of cartoons cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.