Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Obama's Unbiblical Declaration - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration (26185 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mrofficial(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Atheist, they will never submit. I dey read on, Let's go there.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by manny4life(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
What? Is the OP for real or joke? Honestly, I never heard of such on Washington Post/Express, Please provide link for me to read this. Besides, because he supports gay activism does not make him an Antichrist, be careful of the words you use. Every one is talking about morals; if the average Christian in Nigeria had any slightest idealism of morality, most won't commit sins the bible condemn and being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with moral. Morality is of the mind and perception, what you views as being wrong might be right in the eyes of another. As far as am concerned, if you gay, go gay, if u not go hetero, period. I work on Connecticut Ave close to Dupont circle and when I see them, I don't go to accuse anyone of immorality nor condemn anyone, so everyone should respect each other people's opinion and sexuality period.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by teeyad: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2010
wats up wit all this pro-atheism inputs haven't the world come to know, THAT THERE IS A GOD THAT CONTROLS

some people are shouting free society,where every one does anything as long as it makes sense to him, haba

haven't we seen the outcome of free thinking in places like america where a man just picks up his gun and kills whoever comes his way because he feels like,

our creator has sent us here with guidelines on how best to live a peaceful life through teachings from his prophets, why do we claim to be wiser, ?

do we not ponder on our surroundings,even our body to see the signs of the creator that lies there in.

for those who do not acknowledge the creator and his injuctions lets ask ourselves these few questions,

1.how did we get here(who brought us here and why dont we have an idea of where we are coming from)?

2.why are we here(what is our purpose on earth,what exactly are we here for cos there should definitely be a reason)?

3.where do we go from here(to whom do we return when we leave this place)

if from these questions we start to have a feeling that there is a higher beign in charge,then why can't we just simply follow his ways and refrain from what he forbids for us cos surely he knows what we do not(like where we were before we came here) he only tests us with the abilities he has given us whether we will acknowledge him with it or not,

HE IS THE ALL-KNOWING AND ALL-WISE, AL-ALIM-L-HAKIM
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2010
thehomer:

No one is forcing you to accept anything. If you are not gay then live your life. Just let others live their own lives too.
---
What does incest have to do with the topic at hand? I won't even bother with your allusions to my thoughts.

"TheHomer" may notice that I am trying to showcase that his so-called vision of Tolerance is a BIG LIE and even Homosexuals are guility of disrimination against other miniorities.

LEVERAGING HOMOSEXUALITY AS A PLATFORM TO PROMOTE THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE OF INCEST
For example, taking the arguments of "TheHomer" that mammals have minority populations that are homosexual can also be applied to the fact that mammals are also guilty of rampant incest. However, why is it that many homosexuals discriminate against incest and even support laws banning incest amongst consenting adults?Applying the secular theory of immorality and freedom of choice, INCEST in modern society between a father and his 18 year old daughter should be a right, since with condoms and other birth control, unwanted pregnancies can be avoided. If we allow one deviation, why not allow all others?

Secondly, cannibalizing also exists in nature. So if it is unavoidable in certain situations amongst humans, should be also teach its practice to equip our children for such situations.

Finally, the new trend of "intolerant secularism" is the deliberate discrimination and intolerance of all religious themes such as changing 2010 A.D. (Anno Domini) into the ridiculous C.E. (Common Era, but common based on what relative point, the Birth of Christ?)

And "TheHomer" has not answered the question of transgenders born biological males, but who then deliberately mutilate their bodies to appear female, despite science still identifying them as male based XY chromosomes in their sperm which cannot transform into female XX eggs no matter how many plastic surgeries are carried out
(ps. As for the USA sponsoring Homosexual NGOs, surely you can Google this yourself).
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Chidor6(m): 2:20am On Jun 26, 2010
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgement on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgemenet do the same things, (Romans 2 vs 1).
, take heed, alas u be damned
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by VPersie: 5:03am On Jun 26, 2010
I have often heard people assert that instances of supposed “homosexuality” in animals prove that homosexuality is natural.

And I positively assert that it is a comprehensively false and fraudulent argumentation.

Let’s have a critical look at it –

For the argument to fly, the natural first premise is that Humans are Animals.

Although this premise is only partially correct, and may be said to be an over-statement or a limitation of definition regarding the nature of humanity, i will not dwell on it because humans indisputably are given of some of the same physical instincts as animals are. I will therefore give this premise a pass mark. Let's proceed.

The second premise on which the argument is hinged is that Animals engage in Homo Sexuality.

Now this premise is fraught with severe problems. Some of these problems are:

1. It is a mis-characterization of an exception as a rule:

Let me elucidate: If one were to state: "Human beings eat food" - the direct inference would be that eating food is a normal and standard practice for human beings. That would be a correct inference as the statement has been set out in broad, generalistic terms.

Let's take another statement: "Human beings are cannibals." This is another broad generalistic statement that could lead to a wrong inference: namely, that it is in the nature of human beings to be cannibals, and thus a normal and standard human practice. The correct way to phrase this statement would be – "Some human beings are cannibals." In this way it becomes clear that it is not necessarily within the nature of human beings to be cannibals, but that some human beings do practice such.

This is why i said that the second premise is a mis-characterization of an exception as a rule. It should properly have read: "Some animals engage in homosexuality" - thus making it clear that homosexuality is not necessarily the norm within the animal sub-set.

If it is not the norm within the animal sub-set, we can hardly use this premise to reach a conclusion that it is anything but an exception for human beings (who, by the way, have a higher ethical reasoning capacity). That would be a fundamental contradiction in terms.

Even if the foregoing reasoning is wrong (i doubt that it is), there is a second and even more fundamental problem with the premise. This problem concerns the nature of animal homosexuality in the first place. To wit -

2. Animals are not homosexual in the proper definition of the word. Let's watch the cases of so-called animal homosexuality. Do such cases have any co-relation with human homosexuality? I contend that they are entirely dissimilar. This is the reason:

Animals do not make a distinction regarding the object of their sexual attention with reference to instinctive physical motions. For example when my dog is on heat, he will attempt to mount anything at all: including humans. He will push himself against a pole, against me, and against other dogs (male or female) in exercising the instinctive sexual motion. He does not see and develop a desire for a fellow male, he only makes instinctive sexual motions directed at anything. This is significantly different from humans who will see and have specific desires for persons of the same sex. No animal will engage in homosexual conduct if there is an available female on hand, against which it may throw its instinctive physical motions, but human homosexuality will actively disdain the female and specifically desire the male.

If you appreciate the foregoing, you will understand that animals are not in fact homosexual at all - in the proper sense of the word. Do they have a homosexual desire? Can you show me even one single animal that only sexually targets the same sex? You cannot, because animals are not homosexual in the definition of the word, and their so-called acts of homosexuality, comparatively speaking, are really just mindless acts of mas.turbation on any available entity.

Therefore, on either or both planks - the point must emphatically be made that animal acts of homosexuality can never be a premise for human homosexuality because as i have shown above -

i. Animals are not homosexual within the context of homosexual desire and

ii. Even if they are, it is the case that some animals are, and not all. It is the exception, rather than the rule, and as such this could not possibly make a case for human homo-sexuality being anything but the same: the exception and not the rule.

Given that the premise fails, the conclusion also naturally fails.

However, the Conclusion, if i might add, suffers independent problems of its own.

The conclusion is that in the natural order of things homosexuality is not a deviance from expected biological behavior.

Can we define the word "deviation".

Without bothering to consult a dictionary, i suppose that we can all agree that a deviation is a departure from a norm, a variation or a digression.

"Expected biological behaviour", must clearly refer to the in-built sexual orientation geared towards biological goals. That's the only apt use of the word "biological" within that phrase. It is patently clear, from both the structure of reproductive organs, and the biological result of copulation (reproduction) that the sexual behaviour expected by nature should be heterosexual in nature. In addition to the fact that homosexuality is not the norm in any human society, it could thus be said to be both un-natural and anti-social. At the very minimum, it definitely represents a deviation, however that may be defined.

However: addressing the topic of this thread, i must state without much ado that although i previously had a murderous attitude to the very idea that any person could be gay, i concede that it is patently obvious, and also empirically verified, that some persons have abnormal hormonal imbalances which affect their sexual orientation. Some men have degrees of female hormones that render them effeminate, and some women (beard and all) have degrees of male hormones that render them mannish, and thus inclined to become lesbians. This is a scientific fact, and no person can contest this.

But in summary - it's ceratinly abnormal and unnatural and perhaps scientific solutions (such as hormonal re-balancing) should be sought.

@DeepSight
I appreciate the time you took to analyze a complicated issue, when others will take the easy option out and grab cliches and insults when all else fails. kEEP IT UP. wE NEED MORE OF SUCH DISPLAYS OF INTELLECTUALISM ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2010
GudFolk:

"TheHomer" may notice that I am trying to showcase that his so-called vision of Tolerance is a BIG LIE and even Homosexuals are guility of disrimination against other miniorities.

You're yet to present your evidence for this discrimination by homosexuals.

GudFolk:

LEVERAGING HOMOSEXUALITY AS A PLATFORM TO PROMOTE THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE OF INCEST
For example, taking the arguments of "TheHomer" that mammals have minority populations that are homosexual can also be applied to the fact that mammals are also guilty of rampant incest. However, why is it that many homosexuals discriminate against incest and even support laws banning incest amongst consenting adults?Applying the secular theory of immorality and freedom of choice, INCEST in modern society between a father and his 18 year old daughter should be a right, since with condoms and other birth control, unwanted pregnancies can be avoided. If we allow one deviation, why not allow all others?

I don't understand what you're getting at here. The act you just described was a heterosexual one. If you wish to support incest, you are free to do so. Homosexuals do not have to support whatever you support just because you think they should. Also, please try to understand that homosexuals are not homogeneous in what they think.

GudFolk:

Secondly, cannibalizing also exists in nature. So if it is unavoidable in certain situations amongst humans, should be also teach its practice to equip our children for such situations.

Are you now going to use animal behaviour to justify human ones? If you wish to support cannibalism, you may form your own support group. But if you're arrested, be sure to understand why you're being arrested.

GudFolk:

Finally, the new trend of "intolerant secularism" is the deliberate discrimination and intolerance of all religious themes such as changing 2010 A.D. (Anno Domini) into the ridiculous C.E. (Common Era, but common based on what relative point, the Birth of Christ?)

Intolerant secularism? Are you trying to be funny? Why should we use A.D? Why not use the Islamic calendar? Or the Chinese calendar since they have such an ancient civilization? I hope you realize that most of the inhabitants of this planet do not share your religious beliefs. What is intolerant about preventing religious domination? Do you think that people now should simply keep silent when they see such activities going on?

GudFolk:

And "TheHomer" has not answered the question of transgenders born biological males, but who then deliberately mutilate their bodies to appear female, despite science still identifying them as male based XY chromosomes in their spermatozoa which cannot transform into female XX eggs no matter how many plastic surgeries are carried out

I think you should go through my posts. I already replied to this. I think that before we go into this area, you should look into the meaning of "intersex". Wikipedia has a good article on it.
Also, if I went through my posts showing you questions you've not answered, I think we would have quite a long list.

GudFolk:

(ps. As for the USA sponsoring Homosexual NGOs, surely you can Google this yourself).

I've already tried but I think that we'll make better progress if you could list these NGOs. From google, I just got lots of news articles on homosexuality like the UN motion and the persecution of gays in Uganda. So please present a list of these NGOs.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mrofficial(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2010
@thehomer, What da f()ck is wrong with you? My landlord which is a gay, knows that its not a right thing. He just can't stop it, he spoke about it. So shut da f()ck up.

They don't born anyone a gay. Adam and Eve were created. And not Adam, Eve and Gay. Darn!

The anus if for faeces! The puzzy is for your Dlck!
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2010
http://www.billmuehlenberg.com/2009/07/23/more-pro-homosexual-discrimination/

Some interesting insights into why certain members of the Homafia support pro-homosexual discrimination but cry foul against those who do not support the homosexual world view. For those who do no have time to read the whole story, in brief, a group of LESBIANS discriminated against all males, including homosexuals and transgenders. Those lesbians claimed their right to run an exclusively female lesbian company.

The fact is that equal rights have always been an illusion, as highlihted by the USA deliberately murdering children of other nations through targeted air-strikes agains SUSPECTED terrorists. Note a suspect is not guilty until proven.

With regards to Intolerant and Extremist Secularism:
The Homafia has associated itself closely with atheists in deliberate attacks on all symbols of Christianity, Islam and other faiths. In some schools in the USA, even the moment of silence was challenged by some aetheists who said that such behavior disriminated against those who do not believe in any form of prayer, irrespective of faith. Their reasons are simply diabolical. Most religons view homosexuality as abnormal, because as I stated earlier, religions were built on the premise of reproduction by divine command.

Hence, if our intolerant secularists with their homosexual allies support their right to discriminate against things they do not believe, why should the majority of normal heterosexual Christian society promote what it considers deviancy.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
mr.official:

@thehomer, What da f()ck is wrong with you? My landlord which is a gay, knows that its not a right thing. He just can't stop it, he spoke about it. So shut da f()ck up.

Aww another sad guy. Don't worry, like I said to OLAADEGBU, I'm sure there are some priests that can help you with this. As an aside, there has been a number of popular anti-gay activists who turned out to enjoy homosexual activities. I'm just wondering here but could you be one of them with your frothing at the mouth?

mr.official:

They don't burn anyone a gay. Adam and Eve were created. And not Adam, Eve and Gay. Darn!

Huh? What do you mean "burn anyone a gay"? Burning people usually kills them when done properly.
I guess you don't yet understand that most of us on earth do not believe your human creation story.

mr.official:

The anus if for faeces! The puzzy is for your Dlck!

Thanks very much for informing me of this. I . . . I guess I didn't know this.
Also, I'd like to see you try and shut me up. Are you really this clueless about the internet and public forums?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
GudFolk:

http://www.billmuehlenberg.com/2009/07/23/more-pro-homosexual-discrimination/

Some interesting insights into why certain members of the Homafia support pro-homosexual discrimination but cry foul against those who do not support the homosexual world view. For those who do no have time to read the whole story, in brief, a group of LESBIANS discriminated against all males, including homosexuals and transgenders. Those lesbians claimed their right to run an exclusively female lesbian company.

So homosexuals discriminate against some other people what conclusion are you drawing from this article? What are you trying to imply?

GudFolk:

The fact is that equal rights have always been an illusion, as highlihted by the USA deliberately murdering children of other nations through targeted air-strikes agains SUSPECTED terrorists. Note a suspect is not guilty until proven.

What is the relevance of this here? Should the concept of equal rights be voided based on your example?

GudFolk:

With regards to Intolerant and Extremist Secularism:
The Homafia has associated itself closely with atheists in deliberate attacks on all symbols of Christianity, Islam and other faiths. In some schools in the USA, even the moment of silence was challenged by some aetheists who said that such behavior disriminated against those who do not believe in any form of prayer, irrespective of faith. Their reasons are simply diabolical. Most religons view homosexuality as abnormal, because as I stated earlier, religions were built on the premise of reproduction by divine command.

I guess you're yet to understand what it means to be a secular nation. No one stops you from praying on your own or in your religious group even in school, but for a constituted authority to do so in its official capacity is unacceptable.
So which religion should we follow? Or should we just obey religions based on portions where they intersect? How do we agree on the religions views to adopt?

GudFolk:

Hence, if our intolerant secularists with their homosexual allies support their right to discriminate against things they do not believe, why should the majority of normal heterosexual Christian society promote what it considers deviancy.

What do you mean when you say intolerant? Again should non-believers simply keep quiet?
What intolerant secularists? Have you looked into what secular humanism is about?
No one is asking your "normal heterosexual Christian society" to promote anything. It is simply recognition of another variant of sexuality.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
i see
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
Please, people do NOT be fooled by the illusions of freedom in secular societies. This is the greatest secular delusion on planet earth. Right now in the USA, there are so many instances of secular intolerance against American Christians, that it is little wonder many believe the Anti-Christ must be a modern-day American leader. Just imagine a group of students (about 90%) wish to pray (popular here in Naija), before a student meeting, and a minority of intolerant atheist bigots silence the whole bunch?  embarassed Does this resemble tolerance or intolerance? The USA is bound to implode sooner rather than later.

Classic example of Intolerant Secularism (State BANS prayer in a private Christian school). Tolerance indeed!
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=90942

Sometimes SILENCE speaks louder than words.  shocked Notice how two obvious abominations of (a) cannibalism and (b) incest, that would normally elicit condemnation from most moral and religious human beings have sadly been unable to elicit condemnation from proponents of sexual deviation. This is most telling, is it not? In a secular morally bankrupt society, deviations become the norm, hence it is essential for us normals to stand our ground and avoid becoming victims of growing diabolical society being created in the USA.

Nuff said!  grin
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mantraa: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
This whole topic is quite sad when you think about it.

Look at the big picture. Here we are in 2010, with some african people argueing that Barack Obama, the most powerful black man on this planet is an antichrist. If Nelson Mandela said he supported the tolerance and equal rights of homosexual people would you be saying that he is an antichrist too?

Have we forgotten our history because of the power of the white mans religion. It took over 1500 years after the death of jesus before we even knew about his existence. If god is omnipotent and jesus came to redeem the whole of mankind, ask yourselves why we africans did not find out the 'good news' until europeans came and put us in slavery? Now we have managed to overcome those atrocities some of us are still enslaved to the religion that condoned our physical enslavement.

Barack Obama is a great man and his presidency should be celebrated. Millions of our ancestors died never believing that black people would ever acheive equality, let alone leadership. Now you say he is the devil because he preaches tolerance for all peoples. You should be ashamed of yourself. Didn't the jesus you so strongly believe in preach tolerance for all people too.

Back to the topic. Gender is not black and white. You have people who are born with both sexual organs (Hermaphrodites) and people who are born with none (eunuchs). You have women who are born with excessive testesterone and men born with excessive estrogen.

As a christian, what do you suggest we do with these people?

Respects
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
es, it is truly sad to see that with so many problems in the world, Barack Obama prefers to dedicate a whole month to celebrate biological abnormalities. There are many people who born "autistic". Should we now identify autism as a normal human condition? Biology like any manufacturing process is not 100% accurate. However, the majority is the law of success, since evolution propagates success and leads to further majority domination. Thus, we can safely say that only 90% of humans who are born either male or female are the normal ones (granting about 10% to be unfortunate biological defects, who are tolerated but not glorified).

What is even sadder, is that Obama a black man has refused to focus on African problems like the horrendous sexual atrocities in the Democractic Republic of Congo and instead chases shadows in the Afghan mountains (deliberately killing innocent Afghani children in remote-controlled missile attack games). This is evidence that the USA does NOT give a damn about human rights. Only selfish national interests guide President Barack Obama, like every American leader.

The USA refuses to ratify a ban on Land Mines! How hypocritical for a nation espousing Human Rights. But they have the time for sexual deviations
http://www.icbl.org/index.php/icbl/Universal/MBT/States-Not-Party

It is so sad, that when the White-men tell Black-men to jump, even a black President of the USA must jump to the White-man's tune. Let Africans arrive at their own conclusions of moral depravity without pressure from the most hypocritical nation on Earth dictating terms. A nation built upon the most atrocious genocide in human history when thousands upon thousands of Native Americans were eradicated from living existence and their lands confiscated. A nation where NOT even one Native American has become President of USA after over 300 years enslaved by the White-mans government. The only country in human history to have used Nuclear weapons on innocent children without any remorse. A nation now promoting its culture of indecency as a new international standard as if that is the most important aspect of our world today. embarassed
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
thehomer:

I notice how you did not answer the question. Also, how do you decide what is immoral? Mind you you're just the president not the emperor or the king.

Get acquainted with the decalogue, it is a monument in almost all institutions in the U.S. before the ACLU succeeded in getting them removed.  This is the basis on which the constitution was formed and that is what any president needs to use in implementing its executive powers when necessary.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
thehomer:

Awww cry If you're feeling left out, I know of some priests that can help you out of your misery. grin grin

Left out of what? You see women that God has taken time to form out of man and for the man, they come fully equipped to complement the man and you see a man that was formed just like a figure 1 and you then decide that the place meant for the exit of excreta is where you want to use as an entrance, do you call that normal?. undecided
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
thehomer:

What absolute truth of the "Word of God"?

Start by testing yourself with the standard of God's absolute truth in the link suggested below and see where you stand:

http://www.areyouagoodperson.org/
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
thehomer:

No one is making the children homosexual. Also remember that homosexuals are born to heterosexual parents.
Maybe the children being taught evolution is because the Theory is scientifically sound.

When you legislate that the homosexual lifestyle should be taught to children as from 5 years old upward and you insist that gays should adopt kids how will the kids not end up confused about their own sexuality especially when you encourage them to experiment what is being promoted and taught.?  We already know the outcome of evolutionary studies in the juveniles out there in the streets of America.

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2010
thehomer:

No one is forcing you to accept anything. If you are not gay then live your life. Just let others live their own lives too.

Homosexuality is just the tip of the iceberg, it is the rejection of God's Moral Law that is the root of your problem.  It may be your choice to live a lifestlye acceptable to you but don't legislate it as a normal way of life for everyone to practise.

thehomer:

Hold on there. I think you need to present some good evidence for these statements you're attributing to "scientists". I notice how you're quick to defer to "scientists" when you think a result supports whatever you currently believe.

It is no secret that that practise of homosexuality and abortion are the reasons for depression and suicide.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2010
thehomer:

Oh you would? Are you ready to love and respect homosexuals, transvestites and love-peddlers, among others?

We are taught to love the sinners but hate the sin. Adulterers, fornicators, and all sort of immoral people are loved by God and by His people and this is why Jesus died to give you rest for your souls.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2010
mantraa:

The biblical law that olaadegbu follows states that homosexuality is a crime, and the punishment is execution by stoning.

@olaadegbu
If you were president of the usa would you pass a law to make homosexuality a crime? And if so,what would be the sentence that you would like to see given to people who break that law? Would it be the death sentence? public flogging? or prison?

If I were the president of the usa I would not have to pass a law legalising crime, all crime should be dealt with according to the laid down laws in the constitution. What would you do if the case of rape, murder, paedophila and bestiality is brought before you?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2010
manny4life:

What? Is the OP for real or joke? Honestly, I never heard of such on Washington Post/Express, Please provide link for me to read this. Besides, because he supports gay activism does not make him an Antichrist, be careful of the words you use. Every one is talking about morals; if the average Christian in Nigeria had any slightest idealism of morality, most won't commit sins the bible condemn and being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with moral. Morality is of the mind and perception, what you views as being wrong might be right in the eyes of another. As far as am concerned, if you gay, go gay, if u not go hetero, period. I work on Connecticut Ave close to Dupont circle and when I see them, I don't go to accuse anyone of immorality nor condemn anyone, so everyone should respect each other people's opinion and sexuality period.

The link for this abomination was posted in the OP you can check it up yourself.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by olson(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2010
No wonder Americans are committing suicide, and with it, individual Americans are also committing suicide at a rampant rate. The highest cause of death amongst teenagers today, other than by accident, is suicide. Why? If you teach young people that they came from slime and that there is no purpose and meaning in life, then all they see is hopelessness, and want out. People are committing suicide; the nation is committing suicide. Gay is horrible so is lesbianism. I wonder why men are selling their soul to the devil by indulging in such a practice and encouraging it. That is why Jesus said "When I come back will there still be faith?". We are certainly in the end time.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by manny4life(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The link for this abomination was posted in the OP you can check it up yourself.

Oh well let me see this link, must have missed it. I hope this is some valid link because I never heard nor read about this.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Jun 27, 2010
manny4life:

Oh well let me see this link, must have missed it. I hope this is some valid link because I never heard nor read about this.

I wonder where you were looking but I will post the OP again in case you didn't see it.  Take note of the date it was posted.

OLAADEGBU:

From the White House website we read:

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2010 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.  I call upon all Americans to observe this month by fighting prejudice and discrimination in their own lives and everywhere it exists.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand ten, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-fourth."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-pride-month

Are people justified when they say this man is an antichrist or not?

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by manny4life(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2010
Oh well, I've seen the link.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Get acquainted with the decalogue, it is a monument in almost all institutions in the U.S. before the ACLU succeeded in getting them removed.  This is the basis on which the constitution was formed and that is what any president needs to use in implementing its executive powers when necessary.

The decalogue you mentioned was not the basis of the formation of the U.S constitution. This is a lie that has been told for too long. It has been debunked even on this thread. Please simply read it. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-461202.32.html#msg6242322
Try and understand what it says. The U.S. constitution does not favour any religion above others.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

When you legislate that the homosexual lifestyle should be taught to children as from 5 years old upward and you insist that gays should adopt kids how will the kids not end up confused about their own sexuality especially when you encourage them to experiment what is being promoted and taught.?  We already know the outcome of evolutionary studies in the juveniles out there in the streets of America.

Huh homosexual lifestyle taught to children? Children are being taught to be gay? This is simply untrue.
You're now also claiming that children are encouraged to experiment with sex? There is really no need to resort to lies.
By studies, I hope you mean scientific studies. Please what are the outcomes of these "evolutionary studies" if it means anything at all.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Homosexuality is just the tip of the iceberg, it is the rejection of God's Moral Law that is the root of your problem.  It may be your choice to live a lifestlye acceptable to you but don't legislate it as a normal way of life for everyone to practise.

The point is that no one is forcing you to practice it. In the same way no one forces you to own a car. The law allowing ownership of cars does not mean you must have one.
And the root of your problem is that you wish to keep living in the bronze age. Get with the times.

OLAADEGBU:

It is no secret that that practise of homosexuality and abortion are the reasons for depression and suicide.

Please present your evidence or is this yet another of your lies?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2010
olson:

No wonder Americans are committing suicide, and with it, individual Americans are also committing suicide at a rampant rate. The highest cause of death amongst teenagers today, other than by accident, is suicide. Why? If you teach young people that they came from slime and that there is no purpose and meaning in life, then all they see is hopelessness, and want out. People are committing suicide; the nation is committing suicide. Gay is horrible so is lesbianism. I wonder why men are selling their soul to the devil by indulging in such a practice and encouraging it. That is why Jesus said "When I come back will there still be faith?". We are certainly in the end time.      

Why would you spout such lies and come up with wrong conclusions when with a little research, you would have the truth before you? I really don't understand.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2010
thehomer:

---
I don't understand what you're getting at here. The act you just described was a heterosexual one. If you wish to support incest, you are free to do so. Homosexuals do not have to support whatever you support just because you think they should. Also, please try to understand that homosexuals are not homogeneous in what they think.

"TheHomer" has tried very hard to force his homosexual preference down our throats but shoots himself in the foot with the above quote.

"TheHomer" presents this fact:
"homosexuals do NOT have to support INCEST or any other thing we think they should support"

My argument using "TheHomer" argument against him:
"heterosexual do NOT have to support any thing the homosexuals want either" so we have an IMPASSE.  grin

thehomer:

---
You're now also claiming that children are encouraged to experiment with sex? There is really no need to resort to lies.
---
Of course the Homafia can only use an Intolerant Secularist Society already biased negatively against religion can support the depravity below:
Their argument is that they are not deliberately targeting homosexual behavior. But no Christian school will support carnal intimacy for 6 year olds. Only a depraved secularist society, the only kind of society that will also encourage other forms of deviant sexual conduct like "man-on-boy".

Six Year Olds being given condoms for Safe Sex at their age
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/06/sixyear-olds-can-now-get-free-unlimited-condoms-in-massachusetts-town.html

NOTE: In the USA sex by adults with minors is statutory despoil, so why is sex between minors encouraged?

Believers should beware: The Homafia is out with a diabolical plan to brainwash our children with the lies of equality and sexual freedom. This cannot be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.