Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) (1706 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
LETTER FROM AN ABORTED CHILD.
Dear Mum:
I have decided to talk to you, to let you
know my feelings.
I want to know why you did it. My story is
short. I have stayed inside you for only
three months. I was very comfortable and
warm.
felt really protected. I know you are a
special person because I ate the food
you ate. longed for the day I would see
your face. Nine months was a long time
to wait but I was determined to wait.
had to be patient. One day I heard you
converse with a man about me, and at
some stage you quarreled. The man then
offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this
meant that I would at least see you, the
only person that I knew in the world; I
was wrong. I had almost forgotten the
Issues until I felt something sharp pierce
my tiny ear. I jerked silently and in pain
and asked you to protect me. Seconds
later, the object came, fiercer than before.
My tiny body was cut open, starting fromthe ears then arms and legs. It was an
agonizing experience, my head was then cut off and |
died. lt took me a whole hour to die. a
whole hour for an innocent three months
human being to be murdered. I remember
the whole incidence vividly and I keep
asking myself;
what I did to deserve that cruel death?
Why me?
Why not at least give birth to me and then dump me at a road side, at least a good Samaritan will pick me up
Why did you do this wicked thing to me?
And why was I not given a chance to live?
| know you are having a lot of
nightmares. You remain guilty for the
beastly act. Please explain to your God
why you committed the heinous act.
Personally
cry cry
#sayNOtoAbortion
#YesToLife

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Let's support the anti abortion movement

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by donstan18: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Letter from aborted kids to all Nigerian ladies.

Even the ones Nigerian ladies aborted with 2 by 2 plank with 5 inches nail.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by SenorFax(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is just too touching

I psychologically felt the pain described in these words
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Fadiga24(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's people like you have aborted 20 children

Were you not the one preaching on abstinence until it was found out that you are cheating on your husband?

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:
This is just too touching

I psychologically felt the pain described in these words
I tells you
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
donstan18:
Letter from aborted kids to all Nigerian ladies.

Even the ones Nigerian ladies aborted with 2 by 2 plank with 5 inches nail.
and also to all these guys that go about doing skin to skin
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by SenorFax(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I tells you
It's beautifully written, but stings like a dagger.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice post.. buh that picture is a lil bit too gory. cry
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by donstan18: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Abortion is a risk to ladies, so they should be more careful.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
mhizenugu:
Nice post.. buh that picture is a lil bit too gory. cry
ya,it will help pass the message across
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by BluntBoy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Disturbing.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Lol, skin to skin. grin
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:
ya,it will help pass the message across

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who's going to write a reply? grin
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who's going to write a reply? grin
the murderer
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:
It's people like you have aborted 20 children

Were you not the one preaching on abstinence until it was found out that you are cheating on your husband?

Please shut it. Sometimes we need to maintain some decorum. Did you catch her cheating?
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:
the murderer
In this case are you referring to the "Nurse" or the should be Mother? cheesy
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
In this case are you referring to the "Nurse" or the should be Mother? cheesy
the "mother " o
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Touchy
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
reply from parent of aborted child

dear child
you obviously have no clue about the real world so let me tell you.... it takes emotional, physical and financial means to raise a child properly for 18yrs, and it would be unfair/irresponsible and, most importantly crazy, to even think of having a child without proper planning.
as much as it is a difficult choice to abort, it is a NEEDED one, as we can always have kids in the future when we are ABLE/READY for it. as for the voices you think you heard, i am sorry to say that you probably didnt have a heartbeat yet, let alone a brain, so how could you possibly hear our voice? lol, you must have been high on amniotic fluid.

last but not least, remember that getting rid of you can be a common decision between mum and dad, because as much as you seem to talk down about your sperm donor, you should always respect your makers (however they act). you were a lucky sperm who got away, and many more will be in your shoes in the future, i just hope we are ready for it, if not they will just have to join you being flushed in toilets.

all the best
your loving parents

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:
the "mother " o
Okay...
The Nurse who recommended the drugs used is what?

Hey! I've got to ask. What would you have a 16 years old orphan girl , who got pregnant as a result of sexual abuse do?
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

dear child
you obviously have no clue about the real world so let me tell you.... it takes emotional, physical and financial means to raise a child properly for 18yrs, and it would be unfair/irresponsible and, most importantly crazy, to even think of having a child without proper planning.
as much as it is a difficult choice to abort, it is a NEEDED one, as we can always have kids in the future when we are ABLE/READY for it. as for the voices you think you heard, i am sorry to say that you probably didnt have a heartbeat yet, let alone a brain, so how could you possibly hear our voice? lol, you must have been high on amniotic fluid.

last but not least, remember that getting rid of you can be a common decision between mum and dad, because as much as you seem to talk down about your sperm donor, you should always respect your makers (however they act). you were a lucky sperm who got away, and many more will be in your shoes in the future, i just hope we are ready for it, if not they will just have to join you being flushed in toilets.

all the best
your loving parents
What a response!

You must be a heartless father the seed escaped cheesy
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Amarabae(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay...
The Nurse who recommended the drugs used is what?

Hey! I've got to ask. What would you have a 16 years old orphan girl , who got pregnant as a result of sexual abuse do?
Anything aside abortion .
Genevieve nnaji didn't abort, she had her child at 16, it didn't stop her from achieving her dreams
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wait a response!

You must be a heartless father the seed escaped cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/59c31371cf9134ea1c4fccda7618ee11/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by eezeribe(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

dear child

all the best
your loving parents
Well said, logical and devoid of sentiment...

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Anything aside abortion .
Genevieve nnaji didn't abort, she had her child at 16, it didn't stop her from achieving her dreams
You know what, Never mind.

I'd rather not discuss this topic on a forum like Nairaland.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

dear child

all the best
your loving parents
tell them o. i personally am for the legalise SAFE abortion movement

2 Likes

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
tell them o. i personally am for the legalise abortion movement

with all the stories of:
- pedos/fathers having sex with children
- rampant rape in Nigeria
- trend of newborn babies being thrown in dustbin
- babies being sold to ritualist
- vast amount of unwanted children begging at traffic lights
- foolish people having unprotected sex with stranger
- women selling their bodies for money
- unwanted children in orphanages that NOBODY wants to adopt, due to rubbish Nigerian beliefs and/or ego
- or just foolish people wanting to have kids without having any means to care for them
etc etc

anyone against abortion must be living in LA LA LAND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by smart6(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

dear child

all the best
your loving parents

Congratulation parent of aborted child. I have come to clap for you sperm donor

You obviously know and have a feel of what our world is like because your mum dint see reasons [s]emotional, physical and financial means to raise a child properly for 18yrs[/s] to take your innocent life without your consent.

And sir so you know your life started when your daddy's lucky sperm cell located your mummy's ovulated egg. Your heart began to beat even in a few days.

You know what? I feel your mum should have aborted you; if she only knew dear son will ever give this kinda reply above.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by wane01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Reminds me of a piece I stumbled upon some years ago.. " The Dairy Of An Unborn Child"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating With Another Man, Explains What Really Happened / Regrets About Sex? Please Read, Don't Judge Please / Man Spotted Licking His Girlfriend Nose In Order To Impress Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.