Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) (1724 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by jaksmillioniar: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
reasonabledoubt colourich
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
Letter from aborted kids to all Nigerian ladies.

Even the ones Nigerian ladies aborted with 2 by 2 plank with 5 inches nail.
What do you mean by all Nigerian ladies?
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
smart6:

Congratulation parent of aborted child. I have come to clap for you sperm donor

You obviously know and have a feel of what our world is like because your mum dint see reasons [s]emotional, physical and financial means to raise a child properly for 18yrs[/s] to take your innocent life without your consent.

yes my parents waited till they had all the necessary emotional/physical/financial requirements before having me or any of my siblings.... and THEY taught me about the beauty of wearing a condom, using day after pill AND/OR abortion. we dont cure a mistake by another mistake in my world.

And sir so you know your life started when your daddy's lucky sperm cell located your mummy's ovulated egg. Your heart began to beat even in a few days.

few days BWAAAAAAAAAAH! i guess you are not well versed on what goes on after you ejaculate raw in a woman, so i suggest you educate yourself instead of writing rubbish online. by all means, let me help you (thank me later): you would NEVER hear a heartbeat before 6 to 8 weeks after ejaculation. DUH!!!!

You know what? I feel your mum should have aborted you; if she only knew dear son will ever give this kinda reply above.

if i was stoopid and dumb enough to get a girl pregnant while having no possibility, money or desire to have a child, then "my mum" would probably be the one who would beat us both (me and the dumb babe) all the way to the abortion clininc so the stoopid girl i got pregnant got an abortion. living in la la land must be what they do in YOUR family, lol
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child! -(oriaku's Rant Vol.2) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
reasonabledoubt colourich

This stupid man, why are you tagging me?

When I start with you now, you will run like a cry baby and open thread.

You better face your front.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Signs She's Not Serious About You & A Total Waste Of Time (Top Secret) / Cute Men Squad In Four Generations Photo / Man Discover How His Cheating Pregnant Wife Agree To Have party With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.