Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (84033 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Puzzypleazer: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
deputy gov daughter asking for 2k.? wtf man. i have dated a deputy gov daughter before and because of the way i bleeped her, she bought me a car. that was the first car i ever drove. we didnt marry because she had to marry a guy the dad fixed for her to marry. coming her to tell me an ex deputy gov asked you for 2k is pure shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by blazesam(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2018
What good nd perfect lie story. Why didnt u attempt fighting 4her why she was stil alive so maybe u two wil die, or survive? Me the police should purnish u 4nt been man enough and disgrace to manhood. U ar a woman, sotel u carry digger cum

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Osoayobami(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
let d police do dia work but d problem is corruption everywhere
but wit diz guy write dia is element of lie

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by VALIZUGOD(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2018
This story sef, after much much will the dead wake up? God help this generation. But obviously I couldn't smell fact in the guy's story.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Psoul(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
“They later forced me to find a digger with which they dug the ground in my room and buried her"

This boy is so stupid and daft.
They forced u to find a digger.
Where did u get the digger? They followed you at gun point to get the digger.
They saw u witness the death of ur girlfriend and still let u go free.
After killing her, they still have time to bury her in ur room.
Then u had the mind to still exhume her dead body.
This boy, no let me vex ooo.
After witnessing what happened and knowing full well that you will be the 1st point of contact if they start searching for the girl, u had the mind to keep it to urself without thinking of alerting the police.

Bros, ur case is irredeemable and also considering the caliber of person u have this case wt.
Tell them to prepare a very good cell for you cos u gonna be dia for a very looooooong time.

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
dbynonetwork:

You are so dumb... Why didn't he report to the respective authorities when it happened... He had to wait for five days probably after everyone said the last place the saw her was in his house...
Go n buy sense...
See mumu wey dey call person dumb. did even read what I wrote at all?......sound like you are even the dumb person here....Do you need to insult me before you pass your message ode oshi?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2018
stpat1:

You must be MAD
Your papa
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by forreelinc(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Can u imagine, someone that's already dead all you had to say about her was weather she was fine or not. You just left the main issue and started talking trivialities. Wise up please!
cry its not me that said it,its the haters
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by azuminiboy: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
someone should wake dis guy up and tell him he's talking to adults & not 2yr kids. he's not even a gud liar sef abeg make him com learn frm me

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Stephen4christ: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
fool, e no even sabi lie. Your sentence go long pass Tailor taperule

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by shegzhkn: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so u allowed strangers into your aous
they raped her
while u watched under d control of a deadly cut to size.
then u dug a shallow grave and buried her ba.
all these happend in d face me ai face u dirty room ba
and not even the neighbors heard a sound
or raise alarm
abegi just give him gesdshots shaps

which game is this sire?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
If this story is true, when they told you to go and find digger was when you should when run to call for help.

What were you thinking? This doesn’t ring true
my thought exactly, except he wants us to believe the digger was close by,which makes it a premeditated murder. I don't know about his Location, unlike shovel and cutlass which is easy to get,you have to rent a digger cos its not easy to find ,so one would wonder why he didn't seize the opportunity to run to the nearest police station when he went out to look for digger undecided.

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by paramakina202: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

When next you see a crime, invite the Nigeria police and see what will happen

Small boy not when a crime(murder)was committed in your bedroom!

Isn't his younger brother the one that reported the crime to police according to report?
Don't be as dumb as that foolish boy who claimed to witness murder in his bedroom and the victim burried under his bed and refuse to report the matter to police after one week until he was caught.

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by HoodBillionaire: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
bulletforce
shegzhkn:

which game is this sire?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by caye(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018
PPL, U ARE ALL MISSING A VITAL INFORMATION:
HOW DO YOU SNAP BOTH SOFT AND 'HARD 'COPIES OF A PROJECT ON WHATSAPP?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

They didn't kill him for the same reason you don't believe him, do you remember the story of the guy who was kidnapped by SARS with his girlfriend and killed, if they killed just the girl, is there anyone who won't believe that the boy didn't use her,
Throw in the location and the fact that she is buried in his room.
You see the picture? Its too much for him not rp be killed outrightly without investigation, am sure they expected him to be burnt in the community before police could get to the matter.
I don't disagree with you but daq guy is lying

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by delishpot: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
chukxie:
To slap that guy just dey hungry me, I swear. His side of the story is very ludicrous. Whoever cooked up that story for him must be dumb. And the suspect is even dumber to have told it.

Maybe His lawyer is buying time. A girl comes in with two men, 30 mins later she has been rapped. Dem no even fear o. They rapped her knowing that someone is around. As in they already have it in mind to rape her no matter where or when? Well we shall all witness the end of this.

Awon she died because of greed and money Gang.....Hope una dey see how greedy she was? Shior!

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by vulpeslopez(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2018
These guy must be related to lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2018
No mind them
delishpot:

Maybe His lawyer is buying time. A girl comes in with two men, 30 mins later she has been rapped. Dem no even fear o. They rapped her knowing that someone is around. As in they already have it in mind to rape her no matter where or when? Well we shall all witness the end of this.

Awon she died because of greed and money Gang.....Hope una dey see how greedy she was? Shior!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Kylekent59: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Please you people shouldn't just conclude that he is guilty, remember we were not there when all those shits were happening.

Still watching till the truth come out.

But why is it that once a news is out people start supporting one side instead of reasoning.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Kylekent59: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Please you people shouldn't just conclude that he is guilty, remember we were not there when all those shits were happening.

Still watching till the truth comes out.

But why is it that once a news is out people start supporting one side instead of reasoning.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by chubinwa(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Fairytale!! He brought in guys in your own room and u left them with her to do what? Your room is now a chalet. You murdered her and karma hav caught up with u. RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
I don't disagree with you but daq guy is lying

Maybe he is lying, but the crime and the people against him have all but seal his fate, I think we should examine all possible options and if he is guilty give him hell.

We will all sleep better knowing that he truly was guilty.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Damseldammie(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Shakira shakor!!! Can you listen to yourself, if you're listening, do you understand all your cooked up stories which wasn't genuine? The reason I'm preaching this gospel is because of a flimsy excuse you gave... Why didn't you go to the Pol.station to report the incidence immediately after the departure of those two guys? Why did you run away? If at all your stories are genuine & you took that action by running away... Then you're a WEAKENING & a COWARD

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Igbins70(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so u allowed strangers into your aous
they raped her
while u watched under d control of a deadly cut to size.
then u dug a shallow grave and buried her ba.
all these happend in d face me ai face u dirty room ba
and not even the neighbors heard a sound
or raise alarm
abegi just give him gesdshots shaps

What's the title of the game
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
paramakina202:

Small boy not when a crime(murder)was committed in your bedroom!

Isn't his younger brother the one that reported the crime to police according to report?
Don't be as dumb as that foolish boy who claimed to witness murder in his bedroom and the victim burried under his bed and refuse to report the matter to police after one week until he was caught.

I have see people go to report to the police about a crime and gotten arrested for doing the right thing.
The dread of the police is so bad that should the average Nigeria see someone in need of help he will walk away because he doesn't want trouble from the police,
If I sew a police man bleeding to death and he asked to take him to the hospital I will leave him and go, its not because I don't want to help, its just because should he die on the way, in the hospital , I would be blamed and before I know it, I become the poster boy for armed robbers in Nigeria.

Knowing all this noone in his right senses goes to the police in time of trouble, especially one with his gravity and twist.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
H2Ossss:

thanks for the insult

I apologize, I'm sorry, I was just carried a way at the low value that was attached to a human life.
Even in revenge / punishment we shouldn't be too quick to take what we can't give.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
Not when you’re already away from their presence

Am sure you have heard of PTSD, shock events, trama.

Or are you one of those ladies that believe she's super man?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by livinbygrace: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

I have see people go to report to the police about a crime and gotten arrested for doing the right thing.
The dread of the police is so bad that should the average Nigeria see someone in need of help he will walk away because he doesn't want trouble from the police,
If I sew a police man bleeding to death and he asked to take him to the hospital I will leave him and go, its not because I don't want to help, its just because should he die on the way, in the hospital , I would be blamed and before I know it, I become the poster boy for armed robbers in Nigeria.

Knowing all this noone in his right senses goes to the police in time of trouble, especially one with his gravity and twist.

Go and rest and stop making yourself more stupid.Its glaring the guy had a sinister motive and the murder was premeditated for ritual purpose.If he had succeeded he would have been claiming to be a hardworking man.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:

I don't believe killers will request that he buried a dead corpse inside his room because that will be help getting rid of the evidence that could nail him, why will they want to do that? Wouldn't it be a lot easier if they didn't bother themselves? They are allegedly random strangers, you know.

Secondly, who was then using her phone to send messages to her loved ones that she was OK as alleged by her family members? The very generous random killers?, who are more concerned about keeping the crime mystery?

Thirdly, why did they choose under his bed to generously bury the lady, so that he can sleep over it? Why not elsewhere in the room? He still managed to sleep five days straight on the dead body, he couldn't run away from the room, even if he wouldn't have told anyone, So brave! cheesy

Why will the killers tell him not to publicize the particular killing after they must have gone? What will be their motive? Were they expecting her beloved ones who are well connected to forget about her? Did they expect him never to tell? Evidently, now that the body was discovered, did it lead in any way to the arrest of the random strangers? so why will they have done that?

This account is too dumb, even for a five year old

( throws hands up) I agree there is more, I just want us to take a chill pill and examine all other possibility.

I think we can both agree that there is more we don't know. The lady herself seems to have nefarious past.

Let's go after the phantom 2 men, her call logs can help there, and if he's story is bogus, justice can be served
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Reeberry: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Only angels can believe your story young man.... It doesn't add up!
And you think Angels are senseless like you? You better go and ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by paramakina202: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

I understand your view point as a Nigerian but not when murder was committed in your bedroom and victim burried under your bed as this case maybe,how can you escape from justice without reporting the matter to police?Not reporting to police means you are as guilty as charged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.