Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) (6543 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by massalati(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
A guy on Facebook NPOWER group share how a girl used and call it off after spending 9 million on her.... Here is the post......I don't even know how to post it am a newbie on nairaland..I saw it I say let me share ooooo lol

please guys am going through emotional trauma.

started dating a girl i met in an event (relative wedding) we swap contact and i love her and she swore never to be in a relationship, i love her even got her a car.

she claim to be a virgin and is a no sex relationship, thou it was against my wish but i respected her decisions, she always claim she is going to abuja for a church program back then before convid 19, i i always book her flight tickets and was happy to GOD for giving me a devoted woman. have spent over 9million on her in just 8months that i knew her. so last night i said to my self let me check her whatsapp chat gosh i almost drop dead. this girl has been sending nudes to guys and sleeping around and i trusted her all this long... so when i approach she said, SO I CHEATED AND AM HERE WITH YOU IF YOU CAN'T TAKE JUST GO YOUR WAY..

I was shock and she left the house and never call please what can i do i truly love her.. (no insult please)

MODIFY : please i need help am depressed.

https://free./593937164113419?view=permalink&id=1415484578625336&refid=18&__tn__=%2AW-R

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by massalati(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
More photos

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by shilenji(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
What do you want me to say.
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by iTroll: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Samakus(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kitikpa gbagbue GI there

10 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hehehehehe. I can't help but laugh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Enoch07: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
mu mu

2 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by iamgprince: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin ok
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by LabuleofNigeria: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na people like you dey make life difficult for average/low class guys to settle down

Good for you. God's way of punishing the wicked
Must you lavish to impress ?
God will punish you.

3 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Goldenrod1: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ode ni Bobo yii Sha

2 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
simp. my own my my no reach this guy own.

1 Like

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Money spent on or given to a woman is like money given to a masquerade.
Masquerade no dey give refund or change so oga, go lick your wounds.

I pray mek you no get sense even in future. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Twizzy30(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lmao this story is so fake like nicki minaj tits. In less than 8 months you took her to Canada lol

2 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Onemilo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
His Name is ODEY GOLD grin

His foolishnesÅ› is even gold not silver grin

So go figure angry

6 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by paul100(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
This guy get executive postion for Simp Association,though i don't believe this story.
I don't think any Nigerian guy in his right senses can do such.

4 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Osobi32(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
This one mumu dey extraordinary, Na madness remain grin
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by victorian(f): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2020
grin

You guys are so funny.

No need insulting his life, he unfortunately fell inlove with the wrong lady.

Sorry op. Just count your losses and move on.

She's not meant for you.

Eeyah sorry. But some Ladies sef! sad

3 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by victorian(f): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2020
paul100:
This guy get executive postion for Simp Association,though i don't believe this story.
I don't think any Nigerian guy in his right senses can do such.

Some Nigerian guys do. But they are not much in number. They spend Alot on ladies they are inlove with.

People will think it's charm or spell but it's not .

That's life sometimes. He fell For the wrong lady .

2 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by paul100(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2020
victorian:

Some Nigerian guys do. But they are not much in number. They spend Alot on ladies they are inlove with.

People will think it's charm or spell but it's not .

That's life sometimes. He fell For the wrong lady .
I don't think this one na natural love maybe the girl use charms for the guy.I watched a video today about a girl talking about the perfume she sells.She said once you spray that perfume,any guy you want u will get him but it does not last forever.Girls dey do strong thing ooo because of money.I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by emmancipated(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Same story everyday.
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by victorian(f): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2020
paul100:

I don't think this one na natural love maybe the girl use charms for the guy.I watched a video today about a girl talking about the perfume she sells.She said once you spray that perfume,any guy you want u will get him but it does not last forever.Girls dey do strong thing ooo because of money.I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

Such adverts is now popular online. Voodoo and all.

But in other cases, it's also natural love.

It happens. Every love display of spending money on a lady is not all about Voodoo or spells. Some are natural. I can attest to it.

1 Like

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Any guy who spends on a lady like that did not suffer too much to make his money. I really don't think this is real story shah. Anyways some guys do spend recklessly on girls just to get in between her legs. Buh this one is way too stupid to be true

5 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by paul100(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2020
victorian:

Such adverts is now popular online. Voodoo and all.

But in other cases, it's also natural love.

It happens. Every love display of spending money on a lady is not all about Voodoo or spells. Some are natural. I can attest to it.
Okay, victorian.

1 Like

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by alphaRego01(m): 2:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Mumu man.spending such on a woman who isn't ur wifer or ur mom. Just negodu.i no even need read am
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by TruthDefender(m): 3:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Mumu.

A girl chop your 90k, now you add 2 zeros to the amount and start disturbing people's lives..

5 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by Olasco789(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2020
lol
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by zexy2030(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2020
victorian:
grin

You guys are so funny.

No need insulting his life, he unfortunately fell inlove with the wrong lady.

Sorry op. Just count your losses and move on.

She's not meant for you.

Eeyah sorry. But some Ladies sef! sad
she don start to dey preach love wey no exist.
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Onemilo:
His Name is ODEY GOLD grin

His foolishnesÅ› is even gold not silver grin

So go figure angry

Epic comment grin

ODEs get grade.

False story though.

2 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by ArticleBeast: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2020
That guy look like who fit spend 90k for himself
Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Lies! You are in Npower group of 30k per month and you ve spent N9m on girl

3 Likes

Re: Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Real maga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas From Rihanna With Love / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing / Is True Love Possible In A Platonic Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.