Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

$322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals (18012 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by vRendoh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Call it Transfer,,,It is sharing! Share it for votes!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by AZeD1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Cash transfer can be viable if amenities are on ground.
For nigeria, what we need is infrastructure knowing fully well that the cash transfer can have an unhappy ending later.
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Temptee101(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Remember ur son will do same to u.
I don't have spare words to waste on you
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by zinizta: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tampa6246:
Are you okay? The cost of living has increased and you think 5k will do anything for her

you r a dumbass ... let me send you my account number and send me 5k straight away if you know say 5k no go do anything.... a poor man with pride is more arrogant than a rich man with pride...
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by justy15: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is a federation money n should be treated a such, share to the federating units(states n local government). The FG can then spend their own on anything they feel like including spending it on Ekiti election

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by ochallo: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
ellalina:
I saw this in kwara state during the conditional cash transfer
I was moved to tears
This is how they touch lives directly
Please share the money
I don’t need any economic plan that is not visible.
Do something that touches the life of the very common man in the villages
God bless whoever came up with this idea

No, this is how they emotionally manipulate people for electoral purposes, if the economic plans can't be visible then how would the change be visible
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by giftedben: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
What was the meaning of BVN and what does he mean by poor homes?!
Abeg give everybody their share angry
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Turantula(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ellalina:
I saw this in kwara state during the conditional cash transfer
I was moved to tears
This is how they touch lives directly
Please share the money
I don’t need any economic plan that is not visible.
Do something that touches the life of the very common man in the villages
God bless whoever came up with this idea
Illiteracy is worser than HIV+EBOLA
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by mu2sa2: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
lastmessenger:
Tell me what 5k can do to a persons life. The FG should just be wise for once and do the right thing. We have the power sector,the railway and other areas that needs money to improve on it and yet the federal government wants to share 320million dollars to some imaginary poor Nigerians.
To a poor person 5K. goes a long way especially that it is to be paid over several months/ years. This how N- Power program was being criticized by hypocrites as inadequate - but many have really benefited from it, like the guy who was paid over 400,000 naira at once when the glitch in the system was rectified - after several months stoppage. I know this guy is definitely lifted out of poverty - thanks to PMB/Osinbajo govt.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by ellalina(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Turantula:

Illiteracy is worser than HIV+EBOLA
little wonder you are rotten away
Social investment programs are very important in both developed and developing countries.
It's called household upliftment program
These women have collected over 120k in 12 months. They have been mandated to save as well. Today these communities use Fleur contribution to dig bore holes, food processing etc.
Where has your education led you
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddLDh5croso

Federal lawmaker wants Abacha loot shared among IDPs
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
NASS should stop this looting please.

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by xcuggsm(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
alphaconde:
whatever this pastor and his devilish oga does please dont share the money. just look for an infrastructural deficit to correct, we need roads hospital and stadiums factories farming communities.
Well said my brother!!
However, someone told me that somehow our own Lalasticlala's name was smuggled into the list of beneficiaries on the account of the news making the rounds that he is having problems with his landlord

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE: the problem Lalasticlala is having with his landlord has nothing to do with poverty or non payment of his house rent. The issue is simply that Lalasticlala has corrupted the landlord's wife and children into eating/craving for snake meat pepper soup and the landlord us from Anambra state where the killing of python is prohibited.
WHAT LALASTICLALA NEEDS FROM NAIRALANDERS IS PRAYERS FOR DELIVERANCE FROM SNAKE MEAT PEPPER SOUP!

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by 1stNumeroUno: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
So, this was not a rumour? And Osinbajo is part of this joke?

Mehn, na only GOD fit safe this country.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by don3e(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
[b][/b]HMMMMM....ALL THIS TALK WILL END IN MONEY GOING BACK IN THEIR OWN POCKET AND MAKING NIGERIANS POORER....
#OURMUMUDONDO
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by pacificom: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
"The wealth of a nation is not for one mans greed but everyone's need". Special appreciation to the swiss government for the compassionate repatriation of the looted fund and the initiative to use the money in a way that will benefit low life Nigerians. Truly poverty smells on Nigerian streets, and that's why our youths are engaging in all forms of serious crimes to earn living, many nigerians are desperate to fled to other nations in a trenchrous adventure to seek greener pastures, suicide and violence is happening on daily bases, there is no job security for graduates, well dressed ladies and gents now package themselves to beg on the street, and families cannot afford three square meal. That is the situation that international observer and Buhari administration are trying to work on. Leave it to some of our greedy politicians; they will embezzle and reloot the money in guise of one unrealistic project to fulfill their selfish desire for extreme wealth. What have they done with all the billion $$$$ repatriated in the past?. Things must be done differently in order to get a different result.This is a common sence idea to build a fresh economy from the grassroots and let the Nigerians answer their fathers land call by themselves. It is an idea that will breath hope into the lives of common citizens of this country who have never smell opportunity and living below expected standard of life. Thanks to the Swiss government and those who aspire a good life for Nigerian citizens in the Buhari's administration.
Amitez:
NASS should stop this looting please.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
coolcharm:
Osinbajo has been infected with illiteracy and stupidity by his principal

He is a loyal slave.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Iblad0994:

Although, 5k meant nothing to me , but there are some people out there that will never forget the gratitude of the FG provided this fund gets to the intended sources.

All in all, God bless Nigeria

Exactly, it's a subtle way of buying votes since most Nigerians are already disillusioned with this government.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
zinizta:

you r a dumbass ... let me send you my account number and send me 5k straight away if you know say 5k no go do anything.... a poor man with pride is more arrogant than a rich man with pride...

We are talking about long term here. #5000 will finish and these people will be back where they started. The truth is most of these people will still live if they aren't given the money. $322 million dollars is a lot of money, money that can be used to better peoples' lives for the long term.

The money could, at the very least create thousands of jobs. This will not only benefit the beneficiaries but the nation as a whole.

It is sad knowing that this money will be looted again despite the foreign intervention.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals by zinizta: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
naob:

We are talking about long term here. #5000 will finish and these people will be back where they started. The truth is most of these people will still live if they aren't given the money. $322 million dollars is a lot of money, money that can be used to better peoples' lives for the long term.

The money could, at the very least create thousands of jobs. This will not only benefit the beneficiaries but the nation as a whole.

It is sad knowing that this money will be looted again despite the foreign intervention.

dear madam or sir,

dont compare other people's conditions to your own.

i loaned a petty trader 10k to help boost her cashflow....that little help changed her swagger, increased the range and varieties of her wares. ..a little kindness goes a long way. ..

some people suffering is so big that it wont make them live long enough to benefit from any long term whatever...

a little goes a long way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Sir Adebutu Kensington Distances Self From Son's APM Move / Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.