Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) (18016 Views)

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2016
A Gov Like No Other

Last night Governor Rochas Okorocha challenged a youth to a Snooker game. The Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum was at his usual humble and humane self playing, mingling and interacting with Imolites of all status.

Don't ask me who won the game... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2016
The youth

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
The People's Gov

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by wheredemdey: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
I am among the few igbomen that used to honestly admire this man..... He has always been a bridge builder and philanthropist... A man with a good heart..... Very jovial and down to earth...

I really don't know what has happened to the Rochas I used to know... The man rochas is something else now.... Heaping untold hardship on his people..no empathy.. No joy.. This is not the rochas we all know... This is an alien in Rocha's body....... God pls save this man.... Heal him of the high handedness that inflicts African leaders... Restore him to his God given default setting.

This is an honest prayer

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Owelle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Sighted!!!
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
lalasticlala good morning oh
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by veacea: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Na wa ooooooo
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
The way he handles the snooker stick shows he's a pro in snooker.

Well lemme don't bash him on this thread grin grin

Nice One My Governor cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by abokibuhari: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
hope he's preparing for another slap from the high places.....

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Forget that picture.

Who pictures epp?

The man na THIEF ON DUTY

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2016
EastGold:
Forget that picture.
Who pictures epp?

The man na THIEF ON DUTY
Nnamdi Kanu disciple. How fa?

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016
HAVE THOSE MEN WITH HIM PAID THEIR N3000 state developmental levy? I heard this on radio that he said every able bodied men from IMO state both home and abroad MUST PAY IT.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
This picture would feature in the next Imo State Magazine and billboards.. grin grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by DeKen: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
i heard that a court froze imo state account earlier this week because of debt. Why was it not on NL?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Sochimaobim(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Rochas can do anything just to get attention... Good one though.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
#Nonsense......#Wo snooker EPP.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Okorohausa stop showing us ur snooker skills before i send anoda offline slap give u. U don ask me weda I don chop since morning?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by shitshappen(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
wheredemdey:
I am among the few igbomen that used to honestly admire this man..... He has always been a bridge builder and philanthropist... A man with a good heart..... Very jovial and down to earth...

I really don't know what has happened to the Rochas I used to know... The man rochas is something else now.... Heaping untold hardship on his people..no empathy.. No joy.. This is not the rochas we all know... This is an alien in Rocha's body....... God pls save this man.... Heal him of the high handedness that inflicts African leaders... Restore him to his God given default setting.

This is an honest prayer

Does is not tell you something about politics and human govt?
Human govt no matter how well meaning can never provide lasting solutions to man's prbs. Something about politics that changes even the kindest of human heart. Growing up in the east, I used to marvel at how his foundations touched so many lives. But now smh.... and walks away.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Ujoatu n abagworo, pay ur 3k levy. A shameless gov of an oil-producing state dats imposing multiple taxation on citizens while his colleague in Anambra is reducing taxes n increasing wages. And these mofos @ujoatu n abagworo n samuelanyanwu will expect us to eat pictures.

Useless govt, useless mofos

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by mycheery(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Let him plays whatever he likes.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Vilshow(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice of him
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
ujoatu:
A Gov Like No Other

Last night Governor Rochas Okorocha challenged a youth to a Snooker game. The Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum was at his usual humble and humane self playing, mingling and interacting with Imolites of all status.

I use to admire him.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
It is not by playing snooker with the youth. Is he solving the challenges of his state as they unfold?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
ujoatu:
A Gov Like No Other

You should be ashamed of yourself MR Man. How do you guys sleep at night? Rochas is the most useless and worthless Governor I have ever seen in my life. How Imolites are still tied under his voodoo remains a mystery to me.

Look at how he damaged Owerri and environ in the name of expansion. Damaging many businesses and leaving untold hardship on his people. This is too bad.

From Ikenegbu To Aladimma To Egbu Down To IMSU Junction!

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ROCHAS COKROACHA... AMEN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
First pic depict the gov. posing for the camera. He wasn't aiming the white ball, so he wasn't playing anything there.

90% of the people around him re 'baby men' (old men with cosmetic-made-young faces) and are therefore not youth.

Photo recaption: The only governor in Nigeria seeking attention, while others run frm it, was caught striking his balls.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by anonimi: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Boyooosa:
It is not by playing snooker with the youth. Is he solving the challenges of his state as they unfold?

Yes, he is solving the challenges of the state as they unfold.
How?
By taxing every adult N3,000 so he can buy another Christmas tree this December at N1.8 billion.
Never mind that OkoroAwusa is owing salary of workers for several months.
Ordinarily if the Imo youths have any sense whatsoever, they should flog him silly like the way any of the random street THIEVES are dealt with.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by drnoel: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

This is an honest prayer

U never knew the man. If only you knew the man that they call uncle Roch. We begged our brethren, cried, screamed, bullied them, asking and telling them that voting Uncle Roch was a mistake. People that knew him from home joined us in trying to dissuade you people but you all refused. You have elected him please carry on suffering under him. U only deserve what u get.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
ROCHAS=SCAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill / Sir Adebutu Kensington Distances Self From Son's APM Move / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.