Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love (1563 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by 2nde(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2006
Nairalanders,
Can you marry someone you dearly love and suddenly get a car accident or any kind of accident and got his/her face wiped off in the scene. I mean it is his/her face that you love the most, as in he/she is handsome/beautiful but suddenly the calamity comes in.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by hotangel2(f): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2006
Love makes you do crazy stuffs if you know wat i mean. Anyways... if i happen to love the guy soo very much.. yeah i could marry him. But it would be really hard for me to do that. I mean REALLY hard.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by 2nde(m): 5:08am On Jan 04, 2006
Hey, you better be frank with yourself
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by damygurl(f): 5:18am On Jan 04, 2006
Not really it takes more than the face to make one fall inluv with someone. something like their character, the way they smile and so on. i'd like to say yes but on the other hand i'm human even if i do end up saying yes it's gon be a very hard decision and only true the Help of God can someone make a very wise one.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Jan 04, 2006
And that's my point.. it's gon be really hard to marry someone like that.. But love makes one do some things u just don't want to do. I pray that don't happen to me tho.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by 2nde(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2006
I am surprise we still have some nice girls and ladies in the world that still actually believe in love
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by Rolly: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2006
i must have been in love with his inside and outside so if his outside is wiped away, he'll still have his inside and i'llstill be in love and marry him cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by 2nde(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2006
So, you people still believe in love, thats interesting cos' some will say "love" is not in their dictionary
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by Rolly: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2006
it is sooooooo in mine wink cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by Seun(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2006
All I can add to this topic is to say that people should be careful not to be involved in accidents. Some things are easier said than done.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by 2nde(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2006
yeah right, just imagination you know, and it has happened to some people b4
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by Rolly: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2006
Seun:

All I can add to this topic is to say that people should be careful not to be involved in accidents. Some things are easier said than done.

well, i guess u r right
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by manchibabe: 2:01pm On May 16, 2008
that is why there is something like cosmetic reconstructive surgery to help d mata small,

i guess if ii did love him then i'll go ahead but it isnt easy becos even if u still truly love him, the guy fit start to develop insecurity wey fit drive person mad
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by minto(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2008
I pray this won't be anybody's portion in Jesus name, AMIN. All we're posting here are based on imaginations, If it really happen the story would be different.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by Godalone(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2008
minto:

I pray this won't be anybody's portion in Jesus name, AMIN. All we're posting here are based on imaginations, If it really happen the story would be different.

You get it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by edii: 3:53pm On May 31, 2008
sure .why not?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love by sexybrown: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2008
if thre is real love, then why not, afterall,loving is nt the person's physical appearance

(1) (Reply)

Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely / Ladies: What Do you Want For Christmas? / ;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.