Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) (37068 Views)

Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Na this kain road i suppose dey practice my fast and furious tokyo drift...the road go sweet for drifting
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Na this kain road i suppose dey practice my fast and furious tokyo drift...the road go sweet for drifting
Na this kind post dey make people to say RIP in advance to a person angry

6 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by USAbabe(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
front page

This road lead to four corner yeah?
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Sheungbengar(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Very Cool road.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Wow this is nice, it looks foriegn

Not to put a downer on this, but this road was originally carved out from Milken Hill by the British back in the 50s, during colonial era..One of the most durable roads in Nigeria, didn't see any major repair for almost 50 years, a testament to British civil engineering..What Ugwuanyi did was to give it a cosmetic facelift, the original design have always been like this..

This road use to serve those traveling to the North, West from the East before Enugu - OSHA express was built.. The traffic back then was hellish, especially during Xmas..

Kudos to him all the same, but it's nothing special..

3 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by osundu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Enugu is lucky, gburugburu issa goal!!!Tor kogi,na God go help us.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
See road Nigerians are jubilating about.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by scantee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice one..proudly 042. But Gbugurugburu just focus his side and forgot we the oldest LGA in Enugu State.

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Na inside ditch you go enter, a lot of commercial buses are still lying in ruins in the open ditch sorrounding this road..

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by kenoz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's cool
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by busomma: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me why every road, including major expressways do not have break down lane? That's the main reason trailers are left in the middle of the expressways when they breakdown causing unnecessary & avoidable deaths on our highways.

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Enugu Amaka

No other party should sample their dirty linen or poster..

Ugwuanyi 2019...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by founderDee: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
what makes the road the most beautiful is what i dont know?
our blodas and pride are like bread and akara grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Btruth: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how much it will cost to do such from that Night Mile to Nsuka?

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chinny024:
Igbo Amaka

Enugu Amaka

No other party should sample their dirty linen or poster..

Ugwuanyi 2019...!!!
for common road na you they shout igbo amaka up and down smh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
I remember going to maternal home. I used to follow this road. I love coal city and my wife will come from that state.

I will marry an Igbo girl and she must be from Enugu. Enugu Amaka.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
I remember going to maternal home. I used to follow this road. I love coal city and my wife will come from that state.

I will marry an Igbo girl and she must be from Enugu. Enugu Amaka.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

for u
Have U driven fru it wen its rainy? I mean driving not a passenger!, it is dreadful, cos it ascends twist and bend
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wooow
Its nice
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
This looks like the road on Mokola Hill leading to Premier Hotel. Maybe an adaptation, it's allowed.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
for common road na you they shout igbo amaka up and down smh tongue
grin grin grin grin nah lazy yut
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Xander85: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:
it's a slap to my state ;Abia.

am sad.

but that road is so cool, like it's in China. Love it.

Thinking of Abia and all its under-utilised potentials just makes my blood boil!

Can anyone think of Abia State right now and link it with some big-ticket, world-class project capable of changing its economic fortunes to one of the top 5 most viable states in the country? Didn't think so!

The Geometric power coy...nobody knows what's happening with it! It's launch seems to be enmeshed in the usual Nigerian squabbling and prevaricating! Besides Geometric, what else!?
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
loveth360:
oo my, see green vegetation.

Fulani herdmen will be like,we wish this is benue or south west.
trouble maker number one
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dangerous seems more like it. Naija is green so nothing new. Try travelling between Okene and Ekpoma and see the canopy of green on both sides of the road. It's so fine it looks artificial. Anyone got that picture?

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by CSTR1005: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
kallmemrB:
Wow ...great job...its has this foreign touch
It shows you that Nigeria can be like Europe if we dedicate ourselves to quality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice but still prone to accidents. Speed bumps should be used to reduce speeding motorists, otherwise the road will become a death valley as many vehicles will end up in the ditches and valleys.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by cornel9297: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
kogi state would have bn better than Enugu state had it bn that senator Ayogu Eze succeeded in his struggle to overthrow ugwuanyi.
Enugu state is in the hands of God.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
042 issa goal

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
loveth360:
oo my, see green vegetation.

Fulani herdmen will be like,we wish this is benue or south west.
U no de see the fulani wey de dia abi u blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.