Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,067 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) (37086 Views)

Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by CSTR1005: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
founderDee:
what makes the road the most beautiful is what i dont know?
our blodas and pride are like bread and akara grin
There is nothing more prideful than claiming that osun has a greater igr than the east even though it is untrue.

That is not only prideful, it is mad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
Ugwuanyi is a goal

Enugu is a goal
This is one the most dangerous road in Nigeria. You will know if have used the road. Very dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice but still prone to accidents. Speed bumps should be used to reduce speeding motorists, otherwise the road will become a death valley as many vehicles will end up in the ditches and valleys.

The real attraction in the picture, however, is the fact that rural Nigeria is beautiful and peaceful than the urban slums like Lagos
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Does not look like the typical nigerian road. If thats really a road in enugu then the governor is a wonder.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
enonche85:
Awon armed robbers and Evans colleagues will now not let people rest along those curves and bends.
Issa lie
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
loveth360:
oo my, see green vegetation.

Fulani herdmen will be like,we wish this is benue or south west.
they will turn everywhere to poo poo colony

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
The road reminds me of Ghazab
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
They should have put a warning signs (SLOW DOWN........ DANGEROUS BEND) on the road now.

The road is good but can be a source of misfortune if care is ignored.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Tambari1974(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dr Ifeanyi Nwa David Ugwuanyi is a good governor, a worker and a grassroot politician. Kudos my governor.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by linkdan: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why does a nice road of this nature not have drainage? You will not recognize this road again after 2 years.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
God bless PMB! Buhari is like the proverbial flower giving fragrance even to the hands that crushes it. He is developing the East while the easterners are away developing Libya, South Africa, China, Thailand, India,Indonesia and other lands supplying them with coke.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Palla:
lts not ugwu onyeama but millkin hill by ngwo rd

Which one is ugwu onye Ama? Isn't it the one that passes from Ngwo to 4 corners?
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

for u
The guy is right.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Emeks008:
Hmm, nice wrk but why is dat no enugu gov ever remember the good people of Ette? No road from enuguezike down to Ette . Same thing if u re going to enugu capital from Ette . No road, no hospital, no light and no market. Pls Mr gov, remember the people of Ette in igbo eze north LG enugu

Ette people are not Enugu. They belong to Benue.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Freeman59: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
igbo amaka
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
It really looks beautiful but the only issue here is the wrong road marking...

At a bend, the demarcation line should have been a straight thick line not the broken line.

A thick straight line indicates no overtaking while the broken line signifies it's safe to overtake.

Road safety should try raise this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by gwama: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
If Nigeria were a safe country, it would be the country most visited by foreign tourists in West Africa. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Willjay: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
You didn't consider how many people the road has killed too and how many cars are in the bush
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by SalC: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Very beautiful road but scary. I always have my heart in my mouth while plying that road.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
abegi
forget HD cam and view in daytime.
Make night fall
or your vehicle break down dia for nite
u think say na hollywood action movie
abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Vivuch: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
From this picture I am seeing here, this is a reconstructed millkin hill. I like this new one. Bye bye to ugwuonyeama highway.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is nice. love it.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by iamhorny(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Checkout never seen beautiful pictures of enugu from the hill.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615101/never-seen-view-enugu-city#up
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
Ugwuanyi is a goal

Enugu is a goal
Nigger-Areans will not be happy with this.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Danny225: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
kulrunsman79:

Ette people are not Enugu. They belong to Benue.

Bro, who told you so? Ette have 2 honourables in state house of assembly in enugu. Aside that, anytime there is state election, enugu gov do come to Ette for campaign.

Ette speaks 3 different languages which are idoma, igbo and igala so I will lik if u can get ur fact right b4 saying Ette ppl belongs to benue

2 Likes

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
he only decorated it that road has been there for a long time, I pass that road anytime I go to my villa.
lefulefu:
Does not look like the typical nigerian road. If thats really a road in enugu then the governor is a wonder.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Danny225:

Bro, who told you so? Ette have 2 honourables in state house of assembly in enugu. Aside that, anytime there is state election, enugu gov do come to Ette for campaign.

Ette speaks 3 different languages which are idoma, igbo and igala so I will lik if u can get ur fact right b4 saying Ette ppl belongs to benue

In order, which of the 3 languages in Ette has the highest speakers to the least?
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kulas:
I m short of words on how to congratulates my overperformed governor, i dont know what word to useand describe this man of achiever.We (Ndi Enugu) are only waiting to return him back to continue his good work come 2019.I only pity that party /candidate that will waste money to contend against our amiable over performed governor Ugwuanyi
Now you can stop hating and support APC.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by ifymadu: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:
it's a slap to my state ;Abia.

am sad.

but that road is so cool, like it's in China. Love it.
We are in the same bus, that’s why I’m always claiming my other state. Ashamed to say I’m Abian

1 Like

Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hype.
Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baroba:

Not to put a downer on this, but this road was originally carved out from Milken Hill by the British back in the 50s, during colonial era..One of the most durable roads in Nigeria, didn't see any major repair for almost 50 years, a testament to British civil engineering..What Ugwuanyi did was to give it a cosmetic facelift, the original design have always been like this..

This road use to serve those traveling to the North, West from the East before Enugu - OSHA express was built.. The traffic back then was hellish, especially during Xmas..

Kudos to him all the same, but it's nothing special..

Unsolicited History lecture 102 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.