Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Help Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Confused (646 Views)

Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Confused by webbro007(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
good day nairalanders, they is this lady am going out with, for almost a year, though I have shown her to my family and friends,that this is d lady,am planning on setting down with, but whenever I told her,i want to see her family members, she always gives excuse.
Recently we went out, she used my phone to log in her social account and forgot to log out,after she left I found she didn't log out, I was like curious to know her inbox details behold I was shocked,she is a multiple sex partner, I called her to asked about it, she didn't denied it, later she said her family members hate me, I asked her y, cos I haven't chatted with any,why d sudden hatred, she said she doesn't know and on d other hand my ex is begging me back, but on a condition,i give her monthly stipend, though am a free minded soul, I helped even those with no strings attached, am kind of caught in d middle, I love my ex more, but d problem at hand,she's dating a yahoo guy, whom she left me for, still dating d guy, but still wants to date me, I told her,honestly,she should choose BTW I & her yahoo guy, while d present is more like a dog, always begging guys for sex, even sending them nude pics.
nairalanders help out,i don't want to Make a mistake, all I think love is scam
Re: Help Am Confused by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Whyyyyyyy?
Re: Help Am Confused by Babiod: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
smiles,i think U've been played enough,just thank God she didn't waste your time further,but where do u people keep your brain,for naija,even if love is blind u still have your brain nau.haba.e dey pain me cos U're been played , I assumed U're this quiet,shy, loving kinda person,but come off it,Abeg u don't love your ex it's just because U're feeling emotional,how both of u just to be(and maybe u too like her pussy lol) coupled with the way this your present girl dey treat you.ditch both of them both your present and ex girlfriend. imagine do u owe her why should you pay for monthly stipends as a condition,they're using you,if she meets somebody better, fortunately not a yahoo boy next time,she will still dump you,everything you must do for a woman U're not married to is just cos u love not because it's their right,there are many other beautiful well mannered ,good ladies out there praying to have a guy like.ure here thinking of some unfortunate ones.Guy wise and next time love with brain too?,and whatever you do for a woman free your mind off it.ure doing it for yourself so as to show to yourself that you did your best for her.if they wan go after dat leave them.ur best is still somewhere be dat...
Re: Help Am Confused by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2018
grin

BOTH OF THEM are NOT WORTHY of ur time & "love"...As u lay all the advantage & disadvantage, both of them will fail.

Ur present girl , I bet she left that account for u to see ON PURPOSE. wink .. Maybe it's her way to end the relationship.. And ur ex, she juz want ur money, her love & time have a price.. NOTHING ELSE.

I know there's no perfect relationship but once you see a *RED FLAG* DO NOT ignore it, coz this is the same red flag that will cause the breakup.. cool grin
Re: Help Am Confused by olac21(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2018
One word baba-Japaa
Re: Help Am Confused by OneCorner: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2018
U will be confused noni.
So d girl don turn bad girl because she dey fvck upandan. If you love, move on with her. D fvcking all about doesn’t mean anything. Don’t let anyone deceive u

Re: Help Am Confused by princfred(m): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BOTH OF THEM are NOT WORTHY of ur time & "love"...As u lay all the advantage & disadvantage, both of them will fail.

Ur present girl , I bet she left that account for u to see ON PURPOSE. wink .. Maybe it's her way to end the relationship.. And ur ex, she juz want ur money, her love & time has a price.. NOTHING ELSE.

I know there no perfect relationship but once you see a *RED FLAG* DO NOT ignore it, coz this is the same red flag will cause of breakup.. cool grin
Smart bae. Very smart.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Needed For Companionship Now / Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step / Slay Queens Join The Groomsmen Squad, Rocks Men Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.