Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? (8444 Views)

Things You Don't Want To Hear As A "Man" During Sex / Does A Mouth Action Give You More Pleasure Than Sex? / Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
let it go boss. even women are telling you to stop.

What am I holding before? grin
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
I swear Rainmaker is a 14 yr old virgin teenager

Are you a virgin? cool
Have you ever had sex before, and slept immediately for 12hours, only to wake up and start speaking in tongue's?

"SOME" ladies can fake sexual pleasure, but they can't fake psychology grin

Psychology be like..

Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

Before a man cum, a woman can reach heights of satisfaction, more than once. It is not bobo.

A man can cum before a woman and a woman can either squirt or get satisfied before a man.
And I am telling you a woman can get it 3 times before the guy cums....what is bobo? Don't allow people know that you haven't being sexed properly.

Is it every women that Squirts before reaching that satisfaction?
Have you ever squirt before? Do you feel satisfied even without squirting?

Don't liken yourselves to every one. If you have never being satisfied sexually, don't think other women haven't.

Getting satisfaction during sex is what I am talking about.
And that's what the male and the female wants.

don't mind them, I have slept with women that admitted to cum twice several times. and I know at the time they reach orgasm. as the feelings was intense they hug me tightly screaming.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

What am I holding before? grin
your "3orgasms-in-1-round" theory
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
don't mind them, I have slept with women that admitted to cum twice several times. and I know at the time they reach orgasm. as the feelings was intense they hug me tightly screaming.

Must women lie over everything?

Tomorrow she will come here and say she was pretending.

Haba!

Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
you amatuers..
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
your "3orgasms-in-1-round" theory

Oh! Yes I am. grin

I know some ladies that haven't experienced this will be bitterly angry angry

Some of them will be perplexed and yearn towards it shocked

Be rest assured ladies, it is possible!
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you amatuers..

I know we are amateurs wink

But iv also heard, anything coming out of a ladies mouth is the opposite in reality. grin
"Don't touch me"....... "Touch me"
"No"......" Yes"
"Amateurs"..... "correct professional" cheesy

So I understand you wink
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by zexy2030(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
Naive dude.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

I know we are amateurs wink

But iv also heard, anything coming out of a ladies mouth is the opposite in reality. grin
"Don't touch me"....... "Touch me"
"No"......" Yes"
"Amateurs"..... "correct professional" cheesy

So I understand you wink
am i a lady?
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
am i a lady?

I call you MR/MRS

If you act like a woman Mrs
If you act like a man Mr

Right now, its Mrs grin
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you amatuers..
come to my yard to confirm your claim
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

I call you MR/MRS

If you act like a woman Mrs
If you act like a man Mr

Right now, its Mrs grin
and im acting like a woman how?
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
come to my yard to confirm your claim
you fvck women in your yard?
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and im acting like a woman how?

How do you know a woman can't get 3 sexual satisfaction in 1 round?
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you fvck women in your yard?
yes backyard there is uncompleted building
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
yes backyard there is uncompleted building
i can now picture the class of women you have sex with...
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

How do you know a woman can't get 3 sexual satisfaction in 1 round?

MISEDUCATIONS:
you dont know squat about female sexuality here are some scientific facts from the professionals:

this is from Psychology.com
" Only 25 percent of women are consistently orgasmic during vaginal intercourse. This bears repeating: Only one-quarter of women reliably experience orgasm during intercourse-no matter how long it lasts, no matter what size the man's penis,"
this is from Abcnews.go.com
ยท "About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm... there are attributes that make it unlikely that some women will ever experience orgasm"
this is from medicaldaily.com
"Only a third of women experience orgasm"
now go do your research or be a lesbian to get familiar with more vaginas than just the one between your legs.

Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i can now picture the class of women you have sex with...
yes very low class
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
yes very low class
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

There's a 25% there. That means it is possible.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

There's a 25% there. That means it is possible.
and 25% makes you say this?:
rainmaker12:

A woman can reach her climax 3times during the 1st round of the guy. If you Bleep her well, she will keep on cumin, as long as she has power to continue.

Guys after first cum, they have to chill, before continuing....although some bad guys here don't grin.....

Iv bleeped a girl that was just cumin all over as if it will bring money to my pocket.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and 25% makes you say this?:
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Have scientists tested this on you?

And yes. A woman can get 3 sexual satisfaction in a round.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

lets correct it then:

rainmaker12:

25% of women can reach their climax 3times during the 1st round of the guy. If you Bleep her well, she will keep on cumin, as long as she has power to continue.

Guys after first cum, they have to chill, before continuing....although some bad guys here don't grin.....

Iv bleeped a girl that was just cumin all over as if it will bring money to my pocket.
Re: Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin MISEDUCATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Girls / Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) / MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.