Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (66379 Views)

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Lumig: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
F
Fayose has always been manipulative, but he knows his target audience that always lick his ass no matter foolish and stupid he displays his madness

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
teflonjake:
Truly initiating a SENSE challenge will be fun in nigeria...

If u are smart enough u will see through what gov. Fayose did. He garnered pity from ekiti indigenes.

But Ekiti people would not fall for this. Hold it, he can still pull another one before tomorrow. Fayose is well known for that.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Sarkin: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

The majority of people doing this are yorubas
Believe me
These are the same people that fayose is putting his life on the line to liberate from the Fulani...

But trust the Yoruba Muslims to make a mockery of the situation
which dirty liberation?
Don't annoy me.
Ipob touts always have ways of trying to dismantle yorubas peace.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

Believe me
These are the same people that fayose is putting his life on the line to liberate from the Fulani...

fayose is putting his life on the line for yorubas ? You must be a joker ! A bigger clown than fayose ! I see it is paining you that yorubas are mocking your hero ? It is nobody s fault that you picked a fool for a hero . I don’t know who told you that Yoruba “ Christians “ as you put it are not making fun of fayose ! Yorubas generally cannot stand stupid people .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Great504: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
I disagree.You know what? all was a drama.
silenze:
fayose too Bleep up aswear, upon all the mouth, he was humiliated by ordinary teargas. see how he was crying like an orphan.

a coward like Nnamdi Kanu who ran away to ghana sleeping in brothels.

cowards

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
ollah2:
The drama by Fayose proves the level of thinking cap his followers have. He knows his target audience and followers are dumb hence the poorly scripted drama

U have a point, and I use to think most of them are illiterates, until I saw some learned fellows defending his bullshit, we fcked in this country man, by the way how do one change his state of origin?

Akwa ibom here I come, at least bomb Pucci that comes with correct food package and shayo full there.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
abokihater:
where is the #FulaniMatcheteOnYourNeck challenge.. mumu yoots when your county is buring you are posting dry jokes on twitter, you think y'all diffrent from those who went to IDP Camps yesterday, 10,000 of them, UK,US ,Europe do not want us, you will soon have no choice but to migrate to cotonou or die ..yeye de smell
Lol ! You too can cry if you want o !
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Geniro: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Twitter people don finish Fayose o. Chaiii. grin grin grin

At least, Nigerians now see Fayose for the liar and scammer that he truly is.

His party is still winning. And when that happens. We will be here to mock you.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Laughing......at least Fayose still brings smiles to the face of the people

Buhari brings suffering and pain and sorrows to his people

Except those benefiting from him like BMC and APC magas

I'm just saying Ni o
tramadol is bad o ! See how it is affecting your reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Tyche(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lazy youths! The country is on the precipe and they are making jest of it
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
mjay2018:

Let the Wise know. We told them when they were bringing the man with the agenda on board. They were shouting change, indeed the land has witness change but it's for the worse. Bring Fulani agent on board again in Ekiti and wail for the next God knows how long. Be ready for 'Cow Priority'
Lol ! You can jump off a bridge if you don’t like it !

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Everybody has forgotten about Fayemi the actual candidate in this election including Ngige
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Geniro:

His party is still winning. And when that happens. We will be here to mock you.

Mock me? The joke will be on the people of Ekiti state and not me.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
tramadol is bad o ! See how it is affecting your reasoning!

Face your catering business, you're online cos you are not busy

Another Buhari effect, this is weekend.....U should be working.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by NwaliE01: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why is Fayose at the relieving end of all this mess?
The Governorship aspirant is just cooling off even in this heat.
I smell something sha. He can't be doing all this without a benefit or reason.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by NiajaXionist: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
givan:
APC making fun of their terrorist act of governance!

IGWE DONALD TRUMP, please save you people from the anarchist terrorist Buhari!!!

IGWE DONALD TRUMP, have mercy on us. Don't let fulani terrorist wipe us all.

cry cry cry
Dude, you need deliverance. Pple like will turn kolo when our beloved president PMB, the IPOB, BOKO haram, Shiite, Kidnappers slayer wins 2019 election. Better keep aside that your myopic, selfish and bias hateful brain. Only your people are in darkness and it's unfortunate that you keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Shamzo4u: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gov. Fayose will soon be changed to Mr. Fayose
Eeya

Sorry ogami...just take hrt and stop faking
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by porchbaby(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
hehehehehe angryhehehehehe who banned me
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Mistura02: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwaliE01:
Why is Fayose at the relieving end of all this mess?
The Governorship aspirant is just cooling off even in this heat.
I smell something sha. He can't be doing all this without a benefit or reason.

Fayose needs to cover his track na

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lazy Naija yooootss grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
He cried 2day, 2morow APC will cry here in Ekiti after Election, any APC zombie that quote me will die 2night.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Let the people of ekiti decide tomorrow.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by olexjay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
All I see are jobless people.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by ollah2: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shakushaku1:

U have a point, and I use to think most of them are illiterates, until I saw some learned fellows defending his bullshit, we fcked in this country man, by the way how do one change his state of origin?

Akwa ibom here I come, at least bomb Pucci that comes with correct food package and shayo full there.

We have seen educated illiterates part away with their monies in churches. It goes to show how dumb people really are. Religion and politics are to enslave and brainwash ignorant people. Here we are, having them in large numbers..
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by ollah2: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
kstyle2:
It's a shame what politics has turned to in Nigeria. We should be concerned that these folks have ruined this country and plan on continuing to do that. Instead we go and laugh about it forgetting that these folks have looted billions for themselves, their children's children and have choice properties all over the world at the expense of me and you
We need to wake up cos other African nations are leaving us behind

Let us keep the bants alive while suffering and smiling. Like you said, everybody is moving on. We have always loved our chains in Nigeria and we will continue to do so as it's imminent from the current and past administrations. Nigeria has leapfrogged India to become the poorest country in the world, we can argue that the north is the poorest so we are less concerned forgetting that being poor isn't just about your account balance.

Nigerians are special kind of zombies genetically operated from the womb of their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
The irony of it all, is that after all this tantrums of the drama queen, fayose; PDP would still win the governorship at ekiti.
the kind of hold pdp has over ekiti ehh, no be here.
Its just like the kind of hold APC has over Lagos.
We can say that all this antics of fayose is just publicity stunt, las las, na him candidate go win.
How ironic,
This only goes how far to depict how gone, Nigeria is.
Nigeria is a failed state, where the politicians turn themselves to dramatists and clowns just to pull and election stunt, where rigging of that same election follows suit.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

Believe me

they are preparing osinbanjo for 2023 that's the game plan while others have blinded their sense with hate

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) by xcon: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
xcon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.