Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! (5461 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by eros(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
hatch#:

What a mishap,so the plane didn't crash!
We would have been atleast 62 thieves less by now.

ikengak:

Mr sagamite, I honestly hope u don't mean what u jst said.

toideve:

OMG! the pilot should have jumped from the plane and leave the thieving senators to crash land. *sobbing*

PurestBoy:

Bad News, The plane should have crashed,

BadExample:

They should have all died. I hope they are listening

I guess we are one of the same kind, thinking in the same direction. I was heartbroken and almost cried when i read the part where the useless Pilot has to return back to the airport. He should have at least sacrificed his life for 150 million Nigerians and crash that plane into a rock or mountain. Nigeria would have being short of 62 thieves sucking her dry. Its so painful these retards had to escape death.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by cystein(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2010
This senators have the right to enjoy. The senate of this dispensation have been responsible, they  restored hope for Nigerians by defending democracy.

I think we need to support the first world cup to be played on african soil especially when we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary. I am really happy for the grand support and would love every Nigerian to do the same as Africans and for brotherly sake. one love.

Either;

1. Your father or relative is amongst them
2. You are a member
3. Have no interests of your country at heart
4. You simply wokeup and found food on the table.
5. You are previleged to enjoy the loot somehow.

I mean, for an african you seem to white to be true.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by sulad82i(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
That plane should have crashed. All those thieves need to eliminated like the one that happen in
Russia.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2010
cystein:

This senators have the right to enjoy. The senate of this dispensation have been responsible, they  restored hope for Nigerians by defending democracy.

Sorry.

They are not paid way generously for their work already?

They should be paid further for actually doing their job?

cystein:

I think we need to support the first world cup to be played on african soil especially when we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary. I am really happy for the grand support and would love every Nigerian to do the same as Africans and for brotherly sake. one love.

And support is by shipping privilege corrupt thieves to watch games?
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by kufreabasi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
62 SENATORS? For what? On which account?
Why are these peoples always finding one way or the other to finish and waste our money while others are crying for help each day?
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by SLIGHT(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
62 lawmakers out of 108 are going to 'sat africa That means the dis country is lawless nau`uuwwWWW!!!!
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by BadExample: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
We are not talking of not supporting the World Cup, we are pissed off with the silly thief senators,  Going off on Tax Payers money. Ahh these people should have just d,
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
Can anyone get the hotel they are staying at in SA.

Lets get some Naija peeps in SA to mob the hotel and organise drug-heads to mug them or shank their fat bellies when they go out.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sauron1: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ibime:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/16036/nff-sympathises-with-62-senators.php

[size=14pt]NFF sympathises with 62 Senators[/size]

NFF President Sani Lulu Abdullahi said on Friday that the Football Federation was grateful to God for sparing the lives of 62 Senators of the Federal Republic who were involved in a near mishap in Lagos on Thursday.

The lawmakers, according to reports, had chartered an aircraft from France for the flight to South Africa to support President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at Friday’s opening ceremony in Johannesburg, to which the Nigeria leader was invited by President Jacob Zuma.

However, their aircraft developed landing gear fault just after take-off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, and the pilot had to return quickly to base to avert disaster.

“We have the Almighty God to thank for this. What would we have been saying? God is great and it is important that we always give Him thanks anytime things like this happen,” said Lulu Abdullahi.

The Senators eventually arrived and joined a strong Nigeria reception team for President Jonathan who arrived in Johannesburg at about 6.30 pm South African time on Thursday morning.

I love this country. . . . . .
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2010
I hope their homes get burgled and desecrated before they return to Abuja - greedy animals.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE STAYING?

ARE THERE ANY NIGERIANS BASED IN SA ON NL?

Let some of this muthafookers get mugged and stabbed for the nation please.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sauron1: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Let some of this muthafookers get mugged and stabbed for the nation please.

U can't get near these ones.
They are protected heavily by security forces and bodyguards.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by maingate: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
those criminals should be dead by now. why did the pilot do that?
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
Nigeria is playing in Bloemfontein.

Surely these 62 arseholes would be holed up in the same world class hotel, please someone in SA investigate. There can't be more than 20 such hotels. Just ask at front desk or ask a chic that works in the hotel.

Lets face reality, a good fraction of Naijas in SA are connected to the underworld.

Do something great for this nation for once.

Organise the stabbing of about 4 of these muthafookers. Or let someone pour acid on them.

~Sauron~:

Naija gangsters that could protect themselves against the xonophobic riots in SA should not have too much of a problem. Not all 62 will have individual bodyguards, they will go shopping one time or the other and then they can be tailed.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by eros(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE my dear friend. Someone can actually penetrate their security and get rid of 10 of them, if not all of them. This is a very good opportunity to attack them because they wouldn't have as much security as they would have when they are in Nigeria.

Please somebody do something fast. They must not escape the certain death, that awaits them this season.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2010

Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by bgees(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
na wa o!!

I'm sure the majority of staff at NFF would be in SA too.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by suggyspic: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2010
I SORRY SORRY OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I SORRY FOR NIGERIA, CHORUS, 2X
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by eyoniggar(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
Why are guys filled with so much hate and bitterness?

Whatever happens, everything is in God's hand. He wished that
the plane didnt crash, and it didnt, what more can u do unto
them when God has'nt? I SAY LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO GOD.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Marlbron: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
There are several ways of supporting the WC

U can clap by your TV

U can issue a press statement

U can donate to SA shocked

why do you need to travel at tax payer's expense to show your support?
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by ebioloye1: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
nigeria senators are crazy you can inmagine 62 senators out of 108 in the national assembly all of them could have die good for them they are not even representing us in that house they are there for their selfish intrest god will ponish all of them one by one thank god none of this criminals will even win election by 2011 by the power of god
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by wazobiang: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2010
plane crash is a terrible thing if not. but i no still wish them well. ole.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Meddler(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ohhh so close. Almost got rid of 62 incompetent senators. Imagine how this headlne would be reading.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Sprumbaba: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2010
The plane should have crashed.

That will be a wealth creation for another 62 thieves to replace them.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by jacoby70ng: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
Just what we need to propel the good image of Nigeria. If true its a shame they are senator in the first place.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by udezue(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2010
What a disgrace? The pilot should have jumped off and left them to save themselves.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
udezue:

What a disgrace? The pilot should have jumped off and left them to save themselves.

Their agbada will come in handy then. They will use it as parachutes. tongue tongue
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
^^^ grin
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by babaowo: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2010
why? they should have crashed, useless fellows nongerian grin
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by kobikwelu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2010
wait!!!! lemme guess , on OUR TAXPAYERS MONEY?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

and some misguided cows are cumming here to defend them angry angry angry angry
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by kenerep: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
hmm, ho many house of assembly members went?, maybe we should build one national assembly in Brazil for the next world up, so that the idiots would have another reason to go and waste our money! cry cry

Why are guys filled with so much hate and bitterness?

Whatever happens, everything is in God's hand. He wished that
the plane didnt crash, and it didnt, what more can u do unto
them when God has'nt? I SAY LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO GOD.

which of your relative is a senator, say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Coined The Word '9ja' and 'Naija'? / Emerging Results From Ondo Governorship Election - Vanguard / Breaking News, SARAKI Wins Pdp Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.