Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! (5462 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by kobikwelu(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
Why are guys filled with so much hate and bitterness?

Whatever happens, everything is in God's hand. He wished that
the plane didnt crash, and it didnt, what more can u do unto
them when God has'nt? I SAY LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO GOD.

which of your relative is a senator, say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, lol

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LWKMDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by lastpage: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
“We have the Almighty God to thank for this. What would we have been saying? God is great and it is important that we always give Him thanks anytime things like this happen,” said Lulu Abdullahi.

We would have "organized" another faulty airplane and asked the remaining "Awoof Senators" to embark on the second leg on that journey! shocked shocked grin

And if anyone asks us the same question after the second mishap, we would have said "Good riddance to bad rubbish"! Walahi!! wink cry grin
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by hbrednic: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ibime:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/16036/nff-sympathises-with-62-senators.php

[size=14pt]NFF sympathises with 62 Senators[/size]

NFF President Sani Lulu Abdullahi said on Friday that the Football Federation was grateful to God for sparing the lives of 62 Senators of the Federal Republic who were involved in a near mishap in Lagos on Thursday.

The lawmakers, according to reports, had chartered an aircraft from France for the flight to South Africa to support President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at Friday’s opening ceremony in Johannesburg, to which the Nigeria leader was invited by President Jacob Zuma.

However, their aircraft developed landing gear fault just after take-off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, and the pilot had to return quickly to base to avert disaster.

“We have the Almighty God to thank for this. What would we have been saying? God is great and it is important that we always give Him thanks anytime things like this happen,” said Lulu Abdullahi.

The Senators eventually arrived and joined a strong Nigeria reception team for President Jonathan who arrived in Johannesburg at about 6.30 pm South African time on Thursday morning.

nigeria we hail thee  grin  grin
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by lastpage: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2010
Since l am sure they would have "unprotected Sex" with those Ashawo in S.A, l would suggest we organize HIV-infected babes and set them up for an "all night action"?
slowly and eventually they would kick a bucket grin grin

Or may be we should organize "Abacha's Apple" for the gaals to give our Senators after a good "blow-job" wink wink wink
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by sandysprax(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
Brethens, its absolutely disheartening that we found ourself in a country like ours,i mean, 62 lawmakers and the number one person in Nigeria on an absolutely fruitless adventure when they r not on recess,its appalling.it does not happen any where in the world.if there r youths on nairaland which i believe a good percentage of us are,y must we fold our arms and watch all these maltreatment from fools, that impose themselves on us and call themselves our leaders.when corpers are given miserable paltry sum as allowance,university facilities are in shambles,hospital equipments are delapidated etc.they spend for instance 10billion naira on 50th anniversary when we have not achieved anything,they have little or no interest as to what happens to the rest of us if they can give their kids and immediate family members the best of international "everything"be it education,healthcare and even pleasure.they send their kids to dubai on holidays to enjoy our tax money.i think youths ought to be tired of talking and started acting by now.i rest my case fellow beloved patriotic Nigerians cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by mrkoma2012: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
waste of police funds
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by marabout(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2010
WTF are 62 senators going to do in SA? Are they going to hold a NA session there? Or are they going there to PLOT to remove their leader again? Chei!! Which other country has even 20 lawmakers there? They never get tired of jamboree and collection of allowance.

Some people no get shame. Dem dey go clap hand for who win (SA). SA does not have more resources than Naija and their fans don't like football more than Naija fans. Naija is not big enough to host world cup. Among those senators will be many retired military this and that. Those who helped various dictators to bring Naija to its knees. They just escaped the wrath of Ogun, Sopana and others this time. They should change their ways. First they must stay at home.

Many will now go and start doing thanks giving and rewarding prayer warriors when in fact it was a warning to change their ways.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by OboBoco(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2010
babaowo:

why? they should have crashed, useless fellows nongerian grin

THATS WHY THE BASTARDS REFUSE TO USE OUR OWN PLANE AND CHARTED ONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE PAID THE PILOT TO KILL ALL OF THEM. THE THIEVES ARE A LITTLE SMART, MCHEEEW.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by richmanel(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
Why we should try not to wish each other evil,we must also frown at frivolous and irrelevant expenses incurred with our hard earned money. Not to think of the rate at which "HIV" would be spread around upon the senators return from their jamboree-cum-worldcup fever!!!
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by nduchucks: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
I venture to say that most of those who are criticizing the 62 senators are hypocrites - not a single one of these critics would turn down the opportunity to travel to SA at the government's expense. You people should sharaaap already.

Their primary aim was to go to SA and offer support to our President and the next world cup champions - the Nigerian national football team - there is nothing wrong with that. na jealousy go kill una finish.

Go and run for office and change the situation in the senate if you feel that changes need to be made. All the yapping here will have zero effect on the status quo. Can you people even name the senators and Reps from your state? olodo smiley
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Jeboy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
Are you aware that these monkeys are riding on our ticket, using our taxpayers money to joloff?
Beef? On top my taxpayers money?

@AjanleKoko and likes

U re really as funny as ur id name. Do you even pay tax? If you do you wont brag like this. Do they get the money free? Were not the senate that made GJ Acting President when the country was almost turning upside down and you say thdey earn free money?, for heaven sake they do legislation for you and they receive their salary or what do you talk of civil servants in the University and ministry that also live on our countrys wealth? U guys just dey beef anyhow.Na people like you go see common 50k naked for dem for election time.

What am saying in essence is the house is on 2 weeks recess and what they earn is ok for dem to go SA just as group of workers may decide to charter a bus to a game resort to enjoy themselves. All these beefing and ranting will not do you any good. If you want to critise do it constructively and stop inciting the public against public officers for no just reason. My brother for up don talk am most of u guys are just bunch of hypocrites if they give you just ordinary coucillor position u go even carry your dogs to SA 2010 World Cup
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by seanet02: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2010
So this senators have not learnt their lessons, 62 senators to south africa on the tax payers money, we cant just keep to our brains in this country, according to us sources any senator apart from the congress sport committe chairman, any other senator that feel like going to south africa must say all his own expense, every thing including hotels and transportation
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by BadExample: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ndu_chucks. sTUPID TALK. dISGARCEFUL
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I venture to say that most of those who are criticizing the 62 senators are hypocrites - not a single one of these critics would turn down the opportunity to travel to SA at the government's expense. You people should sharaaap already.

Their primary aim was to go to SA and offer support to our President and the next world cup champions - the Nigerian national football team - there is nothing wrong with that. na jealousy go kill una finish.

Go and run for office and change the situation in the senate if you feel that changes need to be made. All the yapping here will have zero effect on the status quo. Can you people even name the senators and Reps from your state? olodo smiley

they didnt travel to south africa on government expenses but with monies that belong to you and i;wasting of resources on irrelevant occasion when millions of nigeria live in abject poverty is a bad idea. angry angry angry
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by nduchucks: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

they didnt travel to south africa on government expenses but with monies that belong to you and i;wasting of resources on irrelevant occasion when millions of nigeria live in abject poverty is a bad idea. angry angry angry

I hope you can produce your tax clearance papers to show that some of that money is yours. I will also accept your submission that one or two oil wells are being drilled on your ancestral property. cheesy
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2010
only God can save this country. but then, why babe like me no get senator sugar daddy? who knows i for excort am go follow chop Tax payers money. dat plane sholud have crashed. did you see the field on saturday when Nigeria was playing? our supporters were only a handfull as compared to the Agentines. where were the pot bellied 62 thieves? very sure they were not even on field!
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by favouredjb(f): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
The trip is not necessary at all

and to think they wld come back and spread the hiv they contracted to their wives and greedy aristo babes

its appaling,
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I hope you can produce your tax clearance papers to show that some of that money is yours.  I will also accept your submission that one or two oil wells are being drilled on your ancestral property.   cheesy
i pay my tax every month because it is deducted at source.nigeria cant grow if the govt is not accountable to the masses.do you know what it takes to be called an ''electorate'' which i happen to be one meaning that jonathan needs my vote to become the president next year and by that,he owes me some explanation on how he runs the economy
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by serubawon(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Ol'boy, are you sure one of your uncles isn't one of those senators? Why all the aggressiveness? They are thieves, period. In as much as I truly wish that plane had crashed and we were 62 thieves less, I guess God in His infinite wisdom preferred to disgrace and expose them by allowing the aircraft to return safely and expose the idiots. I truly wish I was at the airport to receive them with AK 47's blazing. wink
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by lastpage: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=16pt]^^^^^^^ U dey "SERUU-BAAWON" too much![/size] cry cry grin grin
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Folusade(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
@hatch#- your comment is mean o.
Kilode!
Na im be say u no get any family member for senate o. Na im dey pain you pass!
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Oba234: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
wow, if 62 american senators had went to the world cup Americans would be pissed and probably demanding for them to be removed. I find it hilarious that some nigerians are defending this. there are no reason why 62 senators needed to be in south africa. for what? They have a country to run.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by gambomails(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sagamite,
Ride on.I love your comments.These guys are hardened criminals that need to be eliminated.Indeed,Nigerians would have been happy if they were eliminated the averted plain mishap.God helped them,probably for them to have a rethink of their unbearing attitude.God help NIGERIANS.Gambo
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2010
[/color]jonathan will ruin this country by the end of this tenure[color=#990000] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by Ladytemi(f): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2010
With all these senators out of the country, who are the people making important decisions about the country.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by dustydee: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2010
ohhhh!why didnt it crash now?what were they going to do in south Africa?These guys are just wasting our money. cry
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by exago(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
The president should discourage such. . . it's wasteful
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by exago(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
Oba234:

wow, if 62 american senators had went to the world cup Americans would be pissed and probably demanding for them to be removed. I find it hilarious that some nigerians are defending this. there are no reason why 62 senators needed to be in south africa. for what? They have a country to run.

or maybe just 10 Parliamentarians from Britain. . . might as well resign in South Africa
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by kobikwelu(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2010
head that the presido is taking it up with the NFF about their jamboree trip
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by HAPPYKING1: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
I thank God that nothing happen to them.
Re: Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! by otawa: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
HAPPY KING:

I thank God that nothing happen to them.

I take that as a JOKE.

Do you know how many hospitals, schools the government money they are spending could build?

That money alone will repair all the pot-holes in Lagos-Ibadan express and safe lives!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: Rivers Assembly Approves New Aircraft / Sambo To Spend N3bn On Trips, Stationery / Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.