Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (46941 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Carolece(f): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2010
girls do sleep on their men? shocked

how uncomfortable grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by bxcode(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2010
Is that the latest tongue grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Carolece(f): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2010
seemingly.

beats the hell out of me.

dudes must be bigger than a diva these days grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2010
hahahahahah wrapping arms around you? that means you are not ready to go out of the house naaaaa grin grin grin grin grin

men, what i do if ive got an early appointment is wear a mama amakas night gown the night prior, wearing a sexy nightie will definitely make you miss an appointment, It has happened to me before 15 times beaten , 30 times shy

na today undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2010
That is if the appointment is not important to both of you.
Otherwise, your sexy self will still be there the following night and . . .

Carolece:

seemingly.

beats the hell out of me.

dudes must be bigger than a diva these days grin
Crolece

Ihe nwata na-amaro kariri ya grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2010
i have missed a lot of appointments , a whole lots, when you go to bed without sex u sure will pay for it the next morning, cos when the dude uses your weakpoint against you, to hell with the appointment

But its a different case if you did it atleast twice at night, that way the guy sef go don tire to bother you that morning.

I've learnt my lesson, real bad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2010
Was that why you missed the appointment you had with me 3 weeks ago?

Now the truth is coming out. You told me you had cold when you were actually suffering from MRS (Morning Romp Syndrome).
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by candylips(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by TaniCarr(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
It's just comforting, a sign of closeness Hun,
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2010
TaniCarr:

It's just comforting, a sign of closeness Hun,
Comforting when you have discomfort? grin Otherwise it is not fun?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by mathewjam(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2010
Pray God that she is not a fat madam
if not you would be like a patch tyre
cos you would be less
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
Thank you and thank you very much
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by nellycul28(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2012
this is some real crazy shit
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by OceaneKhadija80: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
There are two ways to look at this question
1) Sleep could refer to position ie woman on top but then perhaps I am taking artistic licence to a whole different level grin
2) Sleep on top could be exactly that if that's the case I will say this , I prefer cuddling a little after the action but as for resting my whole being on him and falling asleep well he is not that comfortable and I think once cramp kicks in he will say something about it? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by bettiesofttouch(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
;DDats d only way I can sleep if nt I'll b awake all night. Dia was a time he traveled out 4 5 months omo it was hell I'll gather all d pillows bt u knw na dey've gat no arms 2 rap me with. So I watched movies all night only 2 sleep early hrs of d morning it wasn't funny. Its so swt wen u lay by his side wif ur head on his chest, 1 leg inbtwn his 2 legs n den wif his arm rapped all ova u mehn its so sweet u'll 4get u r on earth. 4 those in luv u'll understand me better. ;DDats d only way I can sleep if nt I'll b awake all night. Dia was a time he traveled out 4 5 months omo it was hell I'll gather all d pillows bt u knw na dey've gat no arms 2 rap me with. So I watched movies all night only 2 sleep early hrs of d morning it wasn't funny. Its so swt wen u lay by his side wif ur head on his chest, 1 leg inbtwn his 2 legs n den wif his arm rapped all ova u mehn its so sweet u'll 4get u r on earth. 4 those in luv u'll understand me better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.