Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother (44367 Views)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Does it ever get to a point of familiarity and companionship in a wedding ( after a long period ) where you are now like best friends and ' family members ', and then trying to summon up a s-e-xual desire is akin to someone trying to sleep with their brother or sister, especially if you now have children.

Apparently Elvis Presley could never ever bring himself to sleep with his wife Priscilla again after she had his baby. and they never had sex after that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
No matter how close you guys get, you ain't related by blood.

Not the same!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by delishpot: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nope. Wife is wife, sister is sister. Besides, what kind of marriage is that when husband and wife start seeing themselves as brother and sister? That marriage must be borring mana! No dirty talks? no flashing? No ass spanking? No nada? Shuo, I guess that marriage was never romantic from the start. So lets not blame time here.
On the other hand, the man may be looking for excuse to start cheating.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by simplemach(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Another fresh lie for the new year.

28 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by kilokeys(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
see op o.. how u go compare wife and sister?

u dey play rough play with ur sister?

do u kiss ur brother?

ughhh.. u be ewu gambia

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
striktlymi:

Not the same!
You know the level of familiarity i am talking about ? you have seen her on the toilet many times and smelt her shyttt, and you may have run into her inappropriately disposed bloody sa-nitary towels a few times etc etc. its like a family member now as opposed to a sex-ual desire driven union. its a companion union and no longer se-xually driven.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:
see op o.. how u go compare wife and sister?

u dey play rough play with ur sister?

do u kiss ur brother?

ughhh.. u be ewu gambia
sukkot:
You know the level of familiarity i am talking about ? you have seen her on the toilet many times and smelt her shyttt, and you may have run into her inappropriately disposed bloody sa-nitary towels a few times etc etc. its like a family member now as opposed to a sex-ual desire driven union. its a companion union and no longer se-xually driven.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by kilokeys(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:

dude.. u r sick..
chai. i just had rice turkey and coke o.. why u wan spoil my belle na..

ur mind is messed up guy

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exactly... D fire will nt always burn red but I doubt if it can evr be extinguished.

striktlymi:

Not the same!

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:

dude.. u r sick..

ur mind is messed up guy
lmao. bruv ? these are the realities of life. nothing to do with me being sick. you never live with woman before ? grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by delishpot: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:

dude.. u r sick..

ur mind is messed up guy

Ask him if he runs into his sisters toilet when she shytes, or he runs into his sister when she is nakid.
Should his wife also say she has washed enough shit off his boxers and smelt enough of his sweaty shirt and also had to wash disgusting $p€Rm off their bedsheets and as such she wants to bang a new guy cos his flavour has expired?
Some men sha ehn! As if she has not smelt his own shit too. As if he alone is enduring all the nasty smells

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by chuksila(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's normal
Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by kilokeys(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
lmao. bruv ? these are the realities of life. nothing to do with me being sick. you never live with woman before ? grin grin

three infact.. and i have never come across used toiletries. let alone see shit..

we have wastes we r human..

better go buy se.x dolls

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by jnrbayano(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:

Are you married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:

Ask him if he runs into his sisters toilet when she shytes, or he runs into his sister when she is nakid.
Should his wife also say she has washed enough shit off his boxers and smelt enough of his sweaty shirt and also had to wash disgusting $p€Rm off their bedsheets and as such she wants to bang a new guy cos his flavour has expired?
Some men sha ehn! As if she has not smelt his own shit too. As if he alone is enduring all the nasty smells
lmao. hey, this is why me personally, i think in a marriage there should be separate rooms for the husband and wife. so she can have her privacy. and then when you guys are feeling romantic you visit each others rooms. i think this is what will make marriages last. you dont want to become too over familiar to where the attraction diminishes. she has her own toilet and bathroom in her room and i have mine in my room. so this way there is mystery conserved in the relationship. you dont want to totally demystify the relationship by sharing the same room 352 days in a year grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by cirmuell(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
Nope. Wife is wife, sister is sister. Besides, what kind of marriage is that when husband and wife start seeing themselves as brother and sister? That marriage must be borring mana! No dirty talks? no flashing? No ass spanking? No nada? Shuo, I guess that marriage was never romantic from the start. So lets not blame time here.
On the other hand, the man may be looking for excuse to start cheating.
you've said it all.

Even if the flame is dying, there are numerous ways to rekindle the fire jare.

9 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by justmag(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Now i am wondering if you have ever crossed that line with ya brother or sister! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
jnrbayano:

Are you married?
i have lived with women but i am not married
Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:

three infact.. and i have never come across used toiletries. let alone see shit..

we have wastes we r human..

better go buy se.x dolls
true enough, we have waste and are human but still there are some things i like to pretend that women dont do. thats the kinda guy i am lmao. i have a sophisticated mind. i dont like anything crude or graphic. and i have to tell you i have run into many used tampons and pad. scared the living daylights out of me. i havent fully recovered yet grin

16 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by kilokeys(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
true enough, we have waste and are human but still there are some things i like to pretend that women dont do. thats the kinda guy i am lmao. i have a sophisticated mind. i dont like anything crude or graphic. grin

how old are u? tongue

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by jnrbayano(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
i have lived with women but i am not married

If you aren't married, how did you come about the Op?

Which married person's experience did you just narrated?

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:

how old are u? tongue
old enough to vote for sai buhari grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
lmao. hey, this is why me personally, i think in a marriage there should be separate rooms for the husband and wife. so she can have her privacy. and then when you guys are feeling romantic you visit each others rooms. i think this is what will make marriages last. you dont want to become too over familiar to where the attraction diminishes. she has her own toilet and bathroom in her room and i have mine in my room. so this way there is mystery conserved in the relationship. you dont want to totally demystify the relationship by sharing the same room 352 days in a year grin

Good Idea. But why not just make it like her small girl castle grin you guys sleep in the same room but she uas her small private corner to poop and change her sanitary stuff in peace. Women dont menstruate 365 days you know so why banish her to a room and only allow her "visit" you when you need $€X? My guy, better nor marry jare. Just enjoy having her as a babe and make sure she visits only when she does not have shit in her tummy and when she isnt expecting her period. Have her only when you want to do the do, and if shit catch her while at your place, send her home sharp sharp grin
But if the woman doesnt mind being your on call bedmate disguised as wife sha, then go ahead. You are both adults.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
jnrbayano:

If you aren't married, how did you come about the Op?

Which married person's experience did you just narrated?
i have lived with women as if i was married. like i lived with this woman for like 4 years etc. wink
Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Farts on thread!

Reeks with lies

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:

Good Idea. But why not just make it like her small girl castle grin you guys sleep in the same room but she uas her small private corner to poop and change her sanitary stuff in peace. Women dont menstruate 365 days you know so why banish her to a room and only allow her "visit" you when you need $€X? My guy, better nor marry jare. Just enjoy having her as a babe and make sure she visits inly when she does not have shit in her tummy and when she isnt expecting her period. Have her only when you want to do the do, and if shit catch her while at your place, send her home sharp sharp grin
But if the womab doesnt mind being your on call bedmate disguised as wife sha, then go ahead. You are both adults.
well you know her room will be right next door to my room. its not like its miles away. just a few steps. and we will have dinner dates in each others room to make it romantic. of course we would spend the nights in each other rooms but just not all the time. some time a man wants to be alone to think. we are individual entities first and then couples second. every human being needs some privacy sometimes wink

19 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by kilokeys(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
old enough to vote for sai buhari grin
okay.. it seems u rnt close to ladies.. u r a newbie.. ill give u a law.. cletus law

there is an inch radius between the kpekus and the anus

so guy wake up from ur fairytale. women arent fairies.. they are human like me and u. accept it..
gosh.. wetin i dey follow ds psycho talk sef.
mtcheew problem of overfeeding..

guy no quote me again o.. #unfollows senseless thread

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by knightsTempler: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:

okay.. it seems u rnt close to ladies.. u r a newbie.. ill give u a law.. cletus law

there is an inch radius between the kpekus and the anus

so guy wake up from ur fairytale. women arent fairies.. they are human like me and u. accept it..
gosh.. wetin i dey follow ds psycho talk sef.
mtcheew problem of overfeeding..

guy no quote me again o.. #unfollows senseless thread
bros you sound like someone who hasnt lived with a woman before. you are still idealistic. and besides you live in nigeria so i dont expect you to have lived with a woman unless you are married. out here in the wild wild west we live together with women when in relationships. so i have mucho experience which you lack

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by jnrbayano(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
i have lived with women as if i was married. like i lived with this woman for like 4 years etc. wink

Live with a woman for 4years and it still not a marriage union if there isn't a contract/convenant.

I ask again, since you haven't tasted a marriage union before as admitted earlier, why does the Op look like deductions from a married person's experience?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by sukkot: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
jnrbayano:

Live with a woman for 4years and it still not a marriage union if there isn't a contract/convenant.

I ask again, since you haven't tasted a marriage union before as admitted earlier, why does the Op look like deductions from a married person's experience?
a piece of paper does not change your experience if living together with a woman

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother by jnrbayano(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
a piece of paper does not change your experience if living together with a woman

Are you guys still living together now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.