Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election (43570 Views)

Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Fesomu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
They won't be there if defeat is assured. Igbos I consider y'all to see this as a threat
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Tareq1105: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
The Ekiti atmosphere is speaking APC...

Fayose will cry tomorrow. This is 2018 and not 2014.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by jbtobsyn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oma307:
what is that stupid governor of Kogi State doing there. as far as I'm concerned he is useless and waste occupying lord lugard house. he should be thinking of what will happen to him
The man is so useless. I wonder when Nigeria leaders will get it right. Why can't they emulate their foreign counterpart?
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by uwa1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oma307:
what is that stupid governor of Kogi State doing there. as far as I'm concerned he is useless and waste occupying lord lugard house. he should be thinking of what will happen to him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Andy2274: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
You left your states as a governor to another state that is conducting election? What are you looking for? Thank God we are in democracy if it were to be military you will hear the takeover news in Ekiti there. The 30,000 policemen and other security agencies are not enough abi? Allow Ekiti people to vote for who they want. Any governor of any state or party members from other states should be arrested. Which kind do or die election be this for Ekiti state? Even US election no be like this.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Tareq1105: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oma307:
r

But record has is that yaya Bello has paid more salary than your god Fayose
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by olawealth93: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
teckmore:
What are they looking for please?
Guys,pls i use your God and any other thing that worth so much to you,pls read this post and see what God can do through you.i dont owe you anything,not even your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69348351
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by uwa1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
Hmm. that two guys are calamity. Elruf can't be trusted. Bello is a certified failure not worthy to emulate.

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by WATCHOVER(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Op get thee behind. PDP will win
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Tareq1105: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Andy2274:
You left your states as a governor to another state that is conducting election? What are you looking for? Thank God we are in democracy if it were to be military you will hear the takeover news in Ekiti there. The 30,000 policemen and other security agencies are not enough abi? Allow Ekiti people to vote for who they want. Any governor of any state or party members from other states should be arrested. Which kind do or die election be this for Ekiti state? Even US election no be like this.

Including Wike all the way from Port
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
jbtobsyn:

The man is so useless. I wonder when Nigeria leaders will get it right. Why can't they emulate their foreign counterpart?

The citizens are no better. If not, why have the citizens also not emulated their foreign counterparts?

Yes, we have bad leaders, but these leaders were taken out of our population and they are a reflection of the average Nigerian -- greedy and selfish.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Yankee101: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
If Feyemi is going to offer Ekiti All what Yahaya and Elrufai are offering Kogi and Kaduna respectively, then I pity Ekit if they vote him.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Sleekfingers: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti people should vote wisely.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by BluntBoy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yankee101:
If Feyemi is going to offer Ekiti All what Yahaya and Elrufai are offering Kogi and Kaduna respectively, then I pity Ekit if they vote him.

El Rufai is a million times better than Fayose.

As for Yahaya Bello, I don't see any difference between him and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Andy2274: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

Including Wike all the way from Port
Too bad. What are they looking for? I just wonder the kind of politicians we have. They just do things upside down. Desperation. They are not election observers, not inec, not Ekiti state indigene. Na wa o
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by adetes: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bunch of thieves
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by bezimo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why was kogi people shouting..yahaya bello ole..in that video that went viral..
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Motion123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
If they are there to support Fayemi, it means politicians can use they PVC anywhere and anyplace...

We are in trouble if governors can leave the people they sworn to protect and be campaigning 4 another aspirant
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
upon all their visit till sunday or next week, they will all be disgrace at the poll. ekiti people are not coward. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment by the fg led goverent forces. infact as it stand, professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory on july 14 governorship poll.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Africankel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Wike, come and support your boy Ayodele now...

His Excellency is already in Ekiti to boost their morale.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
God bless Seun Osewa.

God bless Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Handsomecole(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rubbish Talk
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Governor Yahaya Bello said : If you want to Enjoy what Kogi People have been enjoying for the past 3 years Vote ! and as always you will be sorry you did for 4 years.

Benue APC : Herdsmen will be allowed to Kill

Zamfara : APC Herdmen can wipe out villages

Kogi APC: Ask Igala People wetin them dey see with herdsmen

Plateau APC : Genocide courtesy of herdsmen

Anything APC represents badluck

Ask the Nigerian currency and it will tell you its value has never remained thesame since the leprous hand of APC touched it .

Ask the Job seekers who were promised 3M jobs annually they will tell you that millions of those who had Jobs when that promise was made are currently jobless.

Ask the school Children the fake pastor deceived with one meal a day and they will tell you that even drinking garri a day has become impossible.

Ekiti voters Do the right thing send a strong messsge to the tyrant of Daura that he is not God and we refuse to worship Him !

May the choice of the people prevail

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by bedspread: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
[s]
muykem:
Operation take over, PDP will not win 5 LGA. All the bigwig have decamped.
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by jbtobsyn(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

The citizens are no better. If not, why have the citizens also not emulated their foreign counterparts?

Yes, we have bad leaders, but these leaders were taken out of our population and they are a reflection of the average Nigerian -- greedy and selfish.
Bro I like you.This was what I posted on my WhatsApp status 3days ago. The problem of Nigeria is the citizens. Bro give me your WhatsApp number. I like people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Useless Fayemi, licking fulani ass since 01BC,Ekiti is for God and not for Fulanis.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Born2Breed(f): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yeye Yahaya Bello should enjoy the ovation now. Come 2019, he will run away from Kogi.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by afamsco: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Majority of them already wearing mourning clothes (Blacks) as a sign for the tomorrow's defeat.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by OfficialOjonimi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
How well can you deliver your state bunch of failures?
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Ejiphill09(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
kiss

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by freshvine(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
the speed fulani herdsmen will invade ekiti if APC is declared winner will be unprecedented.

then miyette allah would find their voice and mock fayose.

in few months killer herdsmen will invade, kill and sack villages, occupying and renaming communities.

buhari govt then would accuse fayose and his forest guards for killings. he'll be arrested and charged to court.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by codedelement: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Let Ekiti people make the mistake of voting Fayemi, most of them will live to regret it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Abia State (Photos) / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.