Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari (623 Views)

I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by Gorbarn: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says he cannot go to jail because is satisfied with what he has.

In a statement on Monday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, President Buhari noted that he does not rely on proceeds from government contracts.

“I have been in many places including (Ministry of) Petroleum. I would have gone to jail if I had taken an oil well. For integrity and honesty, I have no regrets. By this, I have contributed to my social safety. I won’t go to jail,” he tol....READ FULL ARTICLE alllyouneed.com.ng/2018/07/11/i-wont-go-to-jail-you-cant-accuse-me-of-stealing-buhari/
Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by Nackzy: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'll put you in jail personally
U will go to jail for not stealing

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by Nackzy: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
U must go to jail
Unless ur dead
I'll jail yusuf
Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oga you must be jailed at Hague either living or post humously , you must .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by ufuosman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jail will be your home, you dat hv only 40 cows b4 u became president. How did ur son buy his bikes of millions. Don't worry after you handover next yr your story will come out

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by Ndonu101: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
your eye go clear when Yusuf starts accounting for how a fresh graduate whose father only owned 150 cows before election became a billionaire in dollars overnight! controlling multi-million dollar ICT firms

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by godfatherx: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Misappropriation of funds nko?
That's what you held the likes of Olabisi Onabanjo and Lateef Jakande in 1983.
Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by Ndonu101: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
godfatherx:
Misappropriation of funds nko?

The fool does not even know that the money he spent to buy so called jets without Senate consent is a crime against Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by buhariguy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Who want to you jail before.

Make I hear word .
Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by deboysben(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oga you're landing your Damn fucking ass in jail when saraki or atiku takes over

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by madone: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ypu wont go to jail sir, jail is temporary, you will go to hell its a permanent home for you

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari by xana101: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baba is already afraid. Well, no one puts an 86 years old man in jail when u know he's already a vegetable. The only person that will go yo jail is Yusuf buhari, ur son. Where did d lazy Nigeria youth get over 150 million naira to buy that power bike.

(1) (Reply)

Evil Wife Of My Son And Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo Opens Up / How Saraki Sneaks Into National Assembly In A Rickety Car / The Support Of Governors Is The Biggest Factor In Winning Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.