Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti (2627 Views)

‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by Meekdon: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has claimed that the APC-led Federal Government is recruiting more policemen specifically to rig the 2019 general elections in selected states.
Governor Wike also declared that national security had degenerated beyond measures because of the actions of the Federal government.
Wike said these in an interview with newsmen at the Government House, Port Harcourt.
He alleged that policemen were sent for special training on how to rig 2019 elections, adding that what was happening in Ekiti State was what would happen in 2019.
Governor Wike said that based on the security intelligence at his disposal, the APC Federal Government had concluded plans to use the Ekiti method on Rivers State in 2019.
He said: “Why will there not be insecurity? Those who are supposed to fight crime are working towards rigging the 2019 General Elections. You have sent 30,000 policemen to Ekiti, no wonder herdsmen and militiamen are killing in other places.
“You moved 30,000 policemen to a state. This has allowed other states to be porous. In focusing on 2019, they have allowed their major security function not to be tackled. Everyday in their meetings they talk about how to take over states”.
Governor Wike disclosed that the APC Federal Government was recruiting more policemen specifically to rig the 2019 elections in selected states.
“They even sent Policemen for special training on how to rig 2019 General Elections. What is happening in Ekiti State is nothing compared to what they will do in 2019.
“A Government that came to power with the claim that Nigeria voted for them no longer wants to allow people to vote in 2019.
“To defend this democracy is a duty that we are ready to undertake. You cannot push the people to this level. They are pushing people to self defence. If they can do that to a sitting governor, what will happen in 2019.
“They want Rivers State by all means. Even if it means killing 500 people. But they will die, not us. We are prepared for the elections because we have something to tell the people.
“The APC Federal Government has nothing to tell the people, so they are afraid. The only instrument the APC Federal Government has is coercion, force, brutality,” he alleged.

http://www.kendogist.com/2018/07/2019-they-cant-take-rivers-by-force.html

1 Share

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by dafeyankee: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Life na turn by turn.

Until next year.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by verysico: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Strong Wike. Man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by yipata: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why is this one crying wolf now. Rain neva fall u Don dey cry of cold. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by swiz123(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think those policemen were sent to ekiti to stop fayose from rigging the election. Every incumbent gov. always wants to select his successor in disguise of supporting party member

Fayose has never been the ideal governor; so I think it's fair he walks away if he has the interest of his people at heart.

Sadly, their only strong opposition is synonymous to incompetence and cluelessness.

If fayose wins, those unpaid workers might commit suicide. If fayemi wins, the whole of Ekiti will be subjected to herdsmen's insolence.

Basically, Ekiti is doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by Meekdon: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
God help us in this coming election
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by uwa1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
They can't win Ekiti.... Let's see what happens tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by bedspread: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
They will die Unceremoniously!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is a Demon. Very Evil Demon.

Thank You Wike--the Wicked Wike for APCHEATS grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by deboysben(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
And all their nairaland supporters

Iseeeee

2 Likes

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
OK
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Empty Chest Beater!

Amaechi snatched 2 Senatorial seats, 5 House of Rep seats, 7 House of Assembly seats all in one day, yet you didn't cough.

Useless man!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by kcmichael: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
And PDP sent 37,000 police men in 2014 with mask men.its pay beck time.wike knows his days are numbered..una go wail till 2023

6 Likes

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by Meekdon: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalasticlala where is thee cool
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by coolscott(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
True
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by iamnavy1: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saturday decision shall be taken
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by dafeyankee: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Empty Chest Beater!

Amaechi snatched 2 Senatorial seats, 5 House of Rep seats, 7 House of Assembly seats all in one day, yet you didn't cough.

Useless man!

Bump.
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by BiafranBushBoy: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:

Sweety I like your intelligence. Me and you will make a beautiful couple. Are you single?let's chat in private.

He is gonna drill your anus and you will bleed blood!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by osazeeblue01: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
They will go home with shame.

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by paramakina202: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:

Sweety I like your intelligence. Me and you will make a beautiful couple. Are you single?let's chat in private.

Are you Gay?

Na question I ask o.
Chineke eji kwam Ogu o.

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by dafeyankee: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2018
paramakina202:

Are you Gay?

Na question I ask o.
Chineke eji kwam Ogu o.

You are stupid for asking that question.
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by paramakina202: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

You are stupid for asking that question.

I don't want to curse.
When a man propose to his fellow man what is he?
I think you are cursed already.

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by dafeyankee: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2018
paramakina202:

I don't want to curse.
When a man propose to his fellow man what is he?
I think you are cursed already.

How do you know a moniker showing female is a man?don't just upset me okay?
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by paramakina202: 1:33am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

How do you know a moniker showing female is a man?don't just upset me okay?

I will forgive you if you are new here.

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by dafeyankee: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2018
paramakina202:

I will forgive you if you are new here.

Who cares about your stupid forgiveness?get off my mention.
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by paramakina202: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

Who cares about your stupid forgiveness?get off my mention.

You are insane.get lost!

1 Like

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by tomakint: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

So you are a man?you are very stupid.

grin cheesy cheesy angry grin grin angry why this now no be "sweety" again? cheesy grin cheesy I don die
Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by Fiaburnthem: 3:46am On Jul 14, 2018
When a man suddenly becomes scared of what is yet to happen, what does it tells grin grin grin wike barking like a toothless bull dog any time he remembers 2019 is fast approaching... GEJ is not there to protect him... Allow fayose to taste his own meal and wait for your turn, don't be in a hurry biko... Don't rush.
Now I know karma is a ______
grin grin grin grin grin grin
my chest is full of laughter

Re: 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti by IsaAbubakar: 4:14am On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
yipata:
Why is this one crying wolf now. Rain neva fall u Don dey cry of cold. Lol
[/s]
you should have known better by now

Wike is used to Buhari violence
remember how he defeated Buhari useless federal might before?

he's not buffing

you should be more concerned of where Buhari is going after 2019 whether na Daura or ICC gallows cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap / Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK / Anambra Get Billonaires No Be For Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.