Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Lady In My Neighborhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady In My Neighborhood (2627 Views)

My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! / I Saw This Dog In My Neighborhood / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello everyone. Straight to the ish. I’m in a distance serious relationship but there is a a lady friend in my neighborhood. We’re friends for months now buh recently she started inviting me to her house buh I haven’t time for street romance
But tonight we met at a shop coincidentally we came to buy recharge card. She was attended to before me. When it got to my turn I notice she was waiting for me, i tried to waste buy loading my card buh noticed she continued waiting. Ok I’m done loading and decided to walk her down with my arms across her shoulder In a friendly way. We got to a dark corner and she started kissing me vigorously sucking my tongue. Then she immediately stopped and ran towards her gate saying goodnight. I was so erected being dat is been long o got laid. I had to put my hand in my pocket to hide my erection because pple were coming. I was still wallowing in euphoria when her sms came in saying *pls come to my house tomorrow. I’m so confused right now and I think my Dickson has taking the larger part of my brains . Pls advise me.
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by olac21(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Awon eyan ti Wa ya were tan ni Nigeria yi oo..see this one again

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by swiz123(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ok.... What do you want us to do now?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Adasun(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
go get ur hiv

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some people without girlfriends will still come and feed us lies undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Your story got me hard as diamonds

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Pubichairs(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
go to her house and meet your doom
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by dexcira(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
U better call your serious relationship gf and get your dick off your brain. Please don't start cos thats how it will continue
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Fazemood(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
And you haff come so that I can giff u a go wa head ? eh? grin grin Onye oshi. If u like no enter house use cellotape seal ur waist.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
I was still wallowing in euphoria when her sms came in saying *pls come to my house tomorrow. I’m so confused right now and I think my Dickson has taking the larger part of my brains . Pls advise me.

CUT IT OFF.

MATHEW 5:29.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by bjayx: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
U see ya life

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Kneephy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Liars won't make heaven!

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
dexcira:
U better call your serious relationship gf and get your dick off your brain. Please don't start cos thats how it will continue
*NoTed taink u

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by brownhawk: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I tire
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Admin401:
Your story got me hard as diamonds
m still hard and shocked. It happened to fast like a film, never expected it buh som sadist will say it’s a lie . Mitshew no time for Iranu �
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kneephy:
Liars won't make heaven!
lol wat is the lie I’m the story? That I forged it? Smh som pple sha
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Afamed: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Adasun:
go get ur hiv
Nairaland with bad mouth.
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mimimile93: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
Hello everyone. Straight to the ish. I’m in a distance serious relationship but there is a a lady friend in my neighborhood. We’re friends for months now buh recently she started inviting me to her house buh I haven’t time for street romance
But tonight we met at a shop coincidentally we came to buy recharge card. She was attended to before me. When it got to my turn I notice she was waiting for me, i tried to waste buy loading my card buh noticed she continued waiting. Ok I’m done loading and decided to walk her down with my arms across her shoulder In a friendly way. We got to a dark corner and she started kissing me vigorously sucking my tongue. Then she immediately stopped and ran towards her gate saying goodnight. I was so erected being dat is been long o got laid. I had to put my hand in my pocket to hide my erection because pple were coming. I was still wallowing in euphoria when her sms came in saying *pls come to my house tomorrow. I’m so confused right now and I think my Dickson has taking the larger part of my brains . Pls advise me.

Op if a prostitute has brought you a free toto please do the needful.

Your so called girlfriend is bleeping someone else somewhere.

Fvck her create and thread and tell us the differences between her toto and your girlfriend toto
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
sadist spotted.. evry Tory here no be fiction. Get a life
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Op if a prostitute has brought you a free toto please do the needful.

Your so called girlfriend is bleeping someone else somewhere.

Fvck her create and thread and tell us the differences between her toto and your girlfriend toto
funny buh my gal is not a cheat.
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
sadist spotted.. evry Tory here no be fiction. Get a life
I find it weird. Someone you avoiding to the extent of waiting longer than necessary just to avoid, you suddenly find yourself holding her intimately on the same day. OK o
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mimimile93: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
funny buh my gal is not a cheat.

Your girl isnt a cheat?

Do you stay with her 24/7?

I don't need to tell you that Nigerian ladies are prostitutes..

I will allow you learn the hard way.

Remember to create a thread and tell us how it feels when it happens.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I find it weird. Someone you avoiding to the extent of waiting longer than necessary just to avoid, you suddenly find yourself holding her intimately on the same day. OK o
I’m jst as dumbfounded as you are. Well if I were to be in ur shoes, I fit no bliv too.. buh everything surprised me. I av known her since Nov last year. We jst frnds no strings buh she normally looks deep into my eyes during convo. She calls often buh I don’t like street parols as I stated earlier. Well I 4got to mention dat I’m a 5n bobo. I’m still tinkin everything and how it happened. I think I want more buh m jst scared
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
I’m jst as dumbfounded as you are. Well if I were to be in ur shoes, I fit no bliv too.. buh everything surprised me. I av known her since Nov last year. We jst frnds no strings buh she normally looks deep into my eyes during convo. She calls often buh I don’t like street parols as I stated earlier. Well I 4got to mention dat I’m a 5n bobo. I’m still tinkin everything and how it happened. I think I want more buh m jst scared
Its best to stay clear instead of doing what you'd regret later.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Your girl isnt a cheat?

Do you stay with her 24/7?

I don't need to tell you that Nigerian ladies are prostitutes..

I will allow you learn the hard way.
Bro i av been in ur shoes b4 nd I know aw badly it itches buh good gals still exist. Well change is constant buh the gal m dating don’t slip around . I hav trust issues o buh wetin man wan do?

Remember to create a thread and tell us how it feels when it happens.

Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mimimile93: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Why do you think op doesn't have a girlfriend?

Is it because all Nigerian ladies are prostitutes? (no offence plss)

Op might have.

Some guys still keep prostitutes as girlfriends.
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mimimile93: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=mibrims post=69356636][/quote]
Can I prove to you that your girl isnt faithful?
Would you giv me that opportunity to do that?
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=mibrims post=69356636][/quote]bro calm i av been in ur shoes b4 nd I sure know how bad it itches buh wetin man go do? Good gals do exist and my gal is one. We’re not married anyways so cheating is allowed buh don’t be caught. U will only reduce ur life span by monitoring ur partner.
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Can I prove to you that your girl isnt faithful?

Would you giv me that opportunity to do that?
okay GAMED! Place ur bet
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mibrims: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Why do you think op doesn't have a girlfriend?

Is it because all Nigerian ladies are prostitutes? (no offence plss)

Op might have.

Some guys still keep prostitutes as girlfriends.

hrt broken guys everywhere. Mumu. All ur sis dem follow too?
Re: A Lady In My Neighborhood by mimimile93: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
mibrims:
okay GAMED! Place ur bet
Telling me to place my bet means you are going to leak the sh!t..
But it could have been for your own good. Cause I'd opened your eyes to see the hoe you call girlfriend.. Stay with your girl.
I'm out..

(1) (2) (Reply)

'50% Of Yoruba Marriages Starts With Moti Loyun' - Nigerian Man / Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? / Why Do I Get Erections Almost Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.