Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (57573 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by jbtobsyn(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2018
His grandchildren are alive while some people kids,grandkids are dead from herdsmen massacre. He doesn't care about the citizens. Four youths killed an herdsman and they were arrested but group of herdsmen killed over 200 people but none was arrested. Nigerians let's be wise.
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by jbtobsyn(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2018
post=69354896:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
BBQ I want you to give me three reasons why you still think Buhari should still become president come 2019. These killings doesn't bother you ni. Enlighten me on why he should become president.
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by j1mmy: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2018
You mean...

FULANI HERDSMAN WITH HIS GRANDCHILDREN!
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by jamjam1991(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2018
FACT OF LIFE, NO MATTER THE WEALTH,AFFLUENCE,POWER OR WISDOM, WE NO FIT GET PASS ONE HEAD TWO HANDS AND TWO LEGS... GOD IS GREAT AND AM GREATFUL HIS GRAND CHILDREN ARE NOT ANY DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS AND FACT #DemNoBetterPassUs
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Pataricatering(f): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2018
yipata:
THIS MAN HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE AGAIN, REASON WHY HE WANTS TO LEAVE A GREAT LEGACY AND FUTURE BEHIND FOR MANY GENERATIONS AFTER HIM AND EVEN UNBORN. THE ONLY THING HE IS EXPECTING NOW IS DEATH AND GOOD AFTERLIFE. SO THIS REMAINING PART OF HIS LIFE MUST BE USED DOING EXPEDIENT AND GOOD THINGS.
very well said !
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Pataricatering(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I Love This President!
just seeing him and osinbajo can lift my mood no matter what ! They make such a great team !
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Pataricatering(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
Buhari insha allah it shall never be well with you. Death and sorrow be unto you and your entire family.

May bitterness and anguish envelop you and your family members.

May tears never cease to flow in the eyes of your family members.

May your children never live long enough to eat the fruit of their labour.

May the calamity that has befallen the people of benue come upon you and your entire household.

May the curses that have been laid upon you follow you down to your fifth generation.

May death and sorrow never depart from your household.

May untimely death envelop your grandchildren just like the children of benue are dying.

As you have brought pains, sorrow, death, tears, hardship and suffering upon the masses, May your family continue to wallow in death and suffering.

May the curse of the Lord be upon you and your household

And finally may all the curses found in the book of psalm chapter 109 follow you all the days of your life. IJN- AMEN.

werey le leyi o !
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Codes151(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2018
cow are more precious than those kids.... abi
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Codes151(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
Buhari insha allah it shall never be well with you. Death and sorrow be unto you and your entire family.

May the calamity that has befallen the people of benue come upon you and your entire household.

May the curses that have been laid upon you follow you down to your fifth generation.

May untimely death envelop your grandchildren just like the children of benue are dying.

As you have brought pains, sorrow, death, tears, hardship and suffering upon the masses, May your family continue to wallow in death and suffering.

And finally may all the curses found in the book of psalm chapter 109 follow you all the days of your life. IJN- AMEN.

u wan kill am?
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by lickmyass: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=BiafranDel post=69355044]Buhari insha allah it shall never be well with you. Death and sorrow be unto you and your entire family.

It's obvious you are a victim of your prayers for our dear president !
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by Johnkay225: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
But this government would not want this for other families because they have refused to put a leash on the killer herdsmen. They have also decided not to proscribe them the way they did to Ipob. The security agencies are complacent in the face of the killings too... God dey....
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by AnanseK(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
[b][/b]
Please dont add more to our grieving.I lost 29 precious close & extended family members in Jos among those killed.May it not happen to you before you feel the pain.

The pain inflicted on me by the criminal PDP Government is ten times your pain.
Re: Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics by othenok(f): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
OlaPhils:

You should go and preach your gospel to those who has lost everything.

Be rest assured that I do, my dear friend. It's a gospel of love. Love that is beyond religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Don't forget that you and I have lost something in one way or another, that shouldn't turn us to hate. Have a restful weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.