Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport (38052 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by poseidon12: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2018
zinizta:

it would turn chaotic...the reason this country is as it is is because of the love of money and greed...

before oil came Nigerians coexisted in peace. .. as oil came greed came...people lusted after power...war came strife came sense of entitlement came or otherwise, why is the FG looking for oil in the chad basin? so that the north can also lay claim to being an oil producing region afterall that is why threat of secession came to be

...the hope of every secessionist agenda was built and centered on oil not any ideoligical principle...oil producing Cameroon and Gabon has the same presidents for how many years now ? Gabon's current president took over from his father in 2009 after his death. His father ruled for 42 years. Biya nko ruling since 1982 thats about 36 years...has the citizenry fared any better? thats the future of a Nigeria divided along tribal lines....worse off than the current status quo

too much self centeredness and greed...

Go and read and enlighten yourself on why and how the civil war happened. Stop exposing your ignorance. For Nigeria to start developing, like it did in the '60s, there must be restructuring with resource control. There must be Fiscal Federalism. For your information, call for restructuring is not the same as call for secession. The Unitary system we are practicing is keeping us from making progress.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by CocoaOla: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Yes, we know. We can all recite this poem off head.

But then,you Nigerians go and vote for a party that messed us up for 16 years....or the ruling party that has no idea to bring in the needed change to make things better.

And bills? You people insist on paying less than $5 for light monthly...and you expect 24 hours light...when you should be paying 5 times that? And you expect DISCOS and GENCOS to suddenly have the cash to be able to pay for gas?

You want good universites...and you insist on paying N50000 fees for N1 million naira education?

You insist on paying N97 for fuel that should at least cost N250 per liter...and you wonder why there are scarcity (and you blame govrement...for the worng reasons).

You know that there is a lot of infrastructure in a lot of countries...because people pay heavily in taxes and bills. Not the cheap thing we pay for in Nigeria.

Oil money cannot feed all of us. Neither can restructuring...because the prices of agric and other commodities rise and fall like oilprice[b].We need to invest in industrial development,and making things that the world needs...not in importing stuff and wasting our money on useless subsides...that prevent job creation, and leave millions unemployed.[/b]
how much is your minimum wages the little ones we paid is being mismanaged and looted go use ikoyi money abacha looted monkey and snake money burial grand money over inflated contract money to provide us good infrastructure!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Princedapace(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
OChimex:
This is Nigeria, you can only survive here when you assume to be mad.

How can you use this shrine as an airport?

How can you stay in a country without electricity for months and still pay bills?

How can you stay in a country with no functioning system?

How can you stay in a country with zero infrastructure?

How can you stay in a country where your life is worth less than cows?

How can one condone and still live in a messed up shithole like Nigeria?

It can only happen when you throw away your sanity and become temporary mad, then you will survive.

Welcome to Nigeria where everyone is a part time mad person...

It's really sad..

Can Nigerians match out for complete two weeks and demand for stable electricity or protest will never end?

If we can do this, our leaders will know exactly what to do..

I don't blame these leaders, with the current structure of Nigeria, it would be difficult to love Nigeria.. Only the masses can force these criminals to do the right things by protesting.

But we pay more attention to sex, football, and even fight for these useless criminals..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by els0nm0rali(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2018
kazyhm:

I like the idea of Soworo......but i think he is more of a bitter revenge than a constructive young mind. How can he allowed himself to be used over time ?
is he just waking up after being dumb by his previous pay masters ?

I watch some of his videos and...........i'm very much concern about his motive

But you are not concerned with the motives of people like Atiku who want power at all cost?

Or Buhari and Saraki who want to retain power at all cost?

Do you have proof that he was used by politicians in the past?

Who do you think his paymaster is according to you?

Are you aware that he was the one that revealed that Tinubu was wanted for drug smuggling in the US?

In a civilized world when you have a question about a candidate, you ask. Why don't you visit his website. You'll get the answers you seek and then you can make an informed decision.

This is not the time for assumptions or relying on old incorrect information.

I think sowore2019 should be able to help provide the website.

I visited the website and I liked it.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Apart from Abuja airport, and Kaduna airport which got hurridely renovated ....the NYSC camps, and airports and roads in the North are not of good quality....

Plus, Stella renovated all the airports especially the ones in the South.

NYSC orientation camps are not necessarily better up North.

Maybe you havent been to core north, compare those to other states in Nigeria, they are better
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by iukpe: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2018
By the time we realise the effect of allowing touts in military uniforms and eventually all kinds of touts in our political system ruling our country, only enriching themselves, it will be far too late.
Sorry for Nigeria, I don't even mind the airport, what of our public schools? Our foundation for the future.
Now our head idiots are contemplating what to do with over $300m of recovered loot. How much is that today if anyone had the idea of the right thing, not up to 30% of that money would go for foreign spending of any sort for any project, it would mainly fund locally sourced materials, labor and technics for many projects & repairs.
Only qualified and competent persons can find true solutions to problems.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by zinizta: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2018
poseidon12:

Go and read and enlighten yourself on why and how the civil war happened. Stop exposing your ignorance. For Nigeria to start developing, like it did in the '60s, there must be restructuring with resource control. There must be Fiscal Federalism. For your information, call for restructuring is not the same as call for secession. The Unitary system we are practicing is keeping us from making progress.

Nigeria developed in the 60s?

i dont have nothing to say to you. click and read.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/return-regional-structure/

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by poseidon12: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Restructuring does not equal good maintenance culture.

Either we privatize the airports...or we pay high taxes.

Oil and agric don't generate enough cash for our needs...restructuring or no.

Why would you be advocating high taxes in a society where there is zero accountability? The first step in moving Nigeria forward is to restructure. The Unitary system is the root of all the problems we are facing.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by kazyhm(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

But then,you Nigerians go and vote for a party that messed us up for 16 years....or the ruling party that has no idea to bring in the needed change to make things better.

And bills? You people insist on paying less than $5 for light monthly...and you expect 24 hours light...when you should be paying 5 times that? And you expect DISCOS and GENCOS to suddenly have the cash to be able to pay for gas?

You want good universites...and you insist on paying N50000 fees for N1 million naira education?

You insist on paying N97 for fuel that should at least cost N250 per liter...and you wonder why there are scarcity (and you blame govrement...for the worng reasons).

You know that there is a lot of infrastructure in a lot of countries...because people pay heavily in taxes and bills. Not the cheap thing we pay for in Nigeria.

Oil money cannot feed all of us. Neither can restructuring...because the prices of agric and other commodities rise and fall like oilprice[b].We need to invest in industrial development,and making things that the world needs...not in importing stuff and wasting our money on useless subsides...that prevent job creation, and leave millions unemployed.[/b]

Well said but quality is not necessarily have to be expensive.......AGO is 250-300 per liter.......does it improve the economy or the infrastructure in Nigeria ?

AUN pays between 3m - 5m as school fees, has their graduates invent anything ?

CU pays between 550 - 1.8m, yet non of the apparatus in their lab was invented by even their lecturers.....and the graduates are only best at debates and job interviews

There so much IGR in lagos since Tinubu term, is lagos now cape town ? but rather, it only improves some personnel's life style and class

Nigeria problems is caused by ideology deficiency and continuity........also victim mentality

Every tribes thinks the other tribes cheated them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by theoldpretender(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Maybe you havent been to core north, compare those to other states in Nigeria, they are better

I grew up in the 'core north '

Things are even worse. I'm a Southerner by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by theoldpretender(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
CocoaOla:
how much is your minimum wages the little ones we paid is being mismanaged and looted go use ikoyi money abacha looted monkey and snake money burial grand money over inflated contract money to provide us good infrastructure!

And how do we pay for the maintenance?

You want I phone at tecno price. Impossible

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

I grew up in the 'core north '
Things are even worse. I'm a Southerner by the way.

Where in the north
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by kazyhm(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
els0nm0rali:

But you are not concerned with the motives of people like Atiku who want power at all cost?

Or Buhari and Saraki who want to retain power at all cost?

Do you have proof that he was used by politicians in the past?

Who do you think his paymaster is according to you?

Are you aware that he was the one that revealed that Tinubu was wanted for drug smuggling in the US?

In a civilized world when you have a question about a candidate, you ask. Why don't you visit his website. You'll get the answers you seek and then you can make an informed decision.

This is not the time for assumptions or relying on old incorrect information.

I think sowore2019 should be able to help provide the website.

I visited the website and I liked it.

well, i haven't visit the website but by some news, he was instrumental to the emergence of APC and he also claim so during one interview like that where he was labelled inconsequential.

He should have foresaw like some of us that APC is a scam of a coalitions of CPC/ACN and co.

All i'm advocating for is.......we should learn from the last mistake and keep our emotional sentiments in check at all times
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by OChimex: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

About votes? No current politician in Nigeria is votable...

About electricity bills? Pay 1 million a month you still will not have light

About university? Pay 10 million per semester no sound education will be provided. Even if provided, lecturers will exchange grades for sex cox no stringent laws to put them in checks.

About PMS? Pay a thousand for a litre still you will import fuel and have no working refinery

About tax? Open a small business and see that your business will be taxed to death. still yet the money realized will be used by politicians to fund their luxurious lifestyle and no infrastructure provided.

About oil money? Go to Dubai, Qatar, Saudi and the rest and see that oil money alone feeds them well.

In conclusion, you are a poor student of logic and sound argument.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by theoldpretender(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
OChimex:

About votes? No current politician in Nigeria is votable...

About electricity bills? Pay 1 million a month you still will not have light

About university? Pay 10 million per semester no sound education will be provided. Even if provided, lecturers will still exchange grades for sex cox no stringent laws to put them in checks.

About PMS? Pay a thousand for a litre still you will still import fuel and have no working refinery

About tax? Open a small business and see that your business will be taxed to death. still yet the money realized will be used by politicians to fund their luxurious lifestyle and no infrastructure provided.

About oil money? Go to Dubai, Qatar, Saudi and the rest and see that oil money alone feeds them well.

In conclusion, you are a poor student of logic and sound argument.

So, we keep moaning.

Good morning

Dubai, and Saudi have population less than 20 million. Nigeria has 200milliion, and we produce less oil.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by CioAngels(f): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerian leaders are disgrace to the nation and to the world at large, if only the sane countries would ban Nigerian leaders from their countries until they make Nigeria work. They are all huge rogues, vampires.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by poseidon12: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2018
zinizta:

Nigeria developed in the 60s?

i dont have nothing to say to you. click and read.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/return-regional-structure/

Thank you for posting the link. It seems you have a problem with comprehension. The article you posted is the opinion of one Mr Paul Orie, Editor-in-Chief, West Coast Trader. In his article, he spoke against Regionalism, but he called for True and Genuine Federalism where States can generate their own funds instead of going to Abuja every month to collect a handout. In effect, he is calling for resource control (how can you generate your funds without controlling your resources?).
He also stated clearly that Nigeria only made progress in the '60s.
So the article actually supports my position. The article is obviously in support of restructuring.
Go back and read the article again. Or is it that you don't understand what restructuring is all about? Can you state why you are against restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by authority2006(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2018
godwinkessi:
They steal our money, use it to buy cars with sirens, they drive aggressively and chase us out of the roads that they left Badly with potholes. They use our money to carry our daughters, use them anyhow and still push them back to be married by our innocent sons. They use our money host parties and events that we won't even be invited. They use our money to snatch our lands, call police to still arrest us, and here they use our money to pay BMC crew to be here and always shut us up when we want to raise our voices against injustice. When u get emotional, u get banned. God pls, where have Nigerians gone wrong to deserve all this injustice? Election is around the corner, our brothers will be given guns and just little amount of money to kill each other. I weep for my country

Nice try up there.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2018
The new Port-Harcourt Airport terminals though not yet in use is well structured and beautiful. Amaechi has done well in that aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by OChimex: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

So, we keep moaning.

Good morning

Dubai, and Saudi have population less than 20 million. Nigeria has 200milliion, and we produce less oil.

You are told you produce less oil right? Go read about Saro Wiwa's struggle to be told how many barrels are gotten on a daily basis.

You are larger than them, we know, but tell me which little area you have fixed with the little money you make from your little oil? Remember the definition of Economics? Scarce resources? Efficient management? Insatiable or mammoth wants?

Abacha's loot, over 300 million dollars, will be used to lift up Nigerians from poverty by paying then 5k a month? And that's how you lift people up from poverty?

Have you given a thought that an agreement would have been signed and you ask the repatriating country use 300 million wholly to lift the power sector?

The problem of a black man is not sitting down to accept he has failed and has a problem and then seek and think of solution without making excuses or pushing blames.

You are socially, morally, and as human wrong to defend this ridiculous backwardness Nigeria is in.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Ttipsy(f): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by poseidon12: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2018
CioAngels:
Nigerian leaders are disgrace to the nation and to the world at large, if only the sane countries would ban Nigerian leaders from their countries until they make Nigeria work. They are all huge rogues, vampires.

Only the leaders? How about the followers? Sane countries should ban both the leaders and followers and deport Nigerians living in their countries back to Nigeria to go fix their country.
You the followers vote in bad leaders and escape the consequences of your actions by running to Europe and North America. Not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by 21savages: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Is china now 9jas state capital.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

You want good universites... and you insist on paying N50000 fees for N1 million naira education?

You insist on paying N97 for fuel that should at least cost N250 per liter ...and you wonder why there are scarcity (and you blame govrement...for the worng reasons).

You know that you are hell of a guy, very foolish and amusing at the same time. You forgot to tell us the average national income. The minimum wage is still at N18,000.

Then, you said that oil money can not feed all of us. I'm not going to say whether you are right or wrong but I'm going to remind you that this oil money ends up in the pockets of few privileged individuals through looting, embezzlement, diversion of funds, mismanagement. So, your statement on that is null and void.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by els0nm0rali(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2018
kazyhm:

well, i haven't visit the website but by some news, he was instrumental to the emergence of APC and he also claim so during one interview like that where he was labelled inconsequential.

He should have foresaw like some of us that APC is a scam of a coalitions of CPC/ACN and co.

All i'm advocating for is.......we should learn from the last mistake and keep our emotional sentiments in check at all times

He was instrumental in PDP's loss at the 2015 elections. APC was a party that was hoped would liberate Nigerians. They failed. How is that Sowore's fault?

Were you in Nigeria during the Jonathan era? Maybe then you would understand why people said they would vote anybody but Jonathan.

You claim you knew, but I beg to differ. You only didn't like Buhari because he is from the North and a moslem too.

For all of Buhari's faults one can say that he is way better than Jonathan a man that had to get drunk so that he could face the crowd.

Just visit the website and Sahara Reporters and get more information. Don't rely on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by theoldpretender(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2018
authority2006:

You know that you are hell of a guy, very foolish and amusing at the same time. You forgot to tell us the average national income. The minimum wage is still at N18,000.

Then, you said that oil money can not feed all of us. I'm not going to say whether you are right or wrong but I'm going to remind you that this oil money ends up in the pockets of few privileged individuals through looting, embezzlement, diversion of funds, mismanagement. So, your statement on that is null and void.

Actually, the oil money cannot feed all of us.

If we want to be well fed, we have to follow Mr Aigbeni prescription and manufacture what the world needs.

Saudi, Dubai, Norway are well fed by their oil money. They also have populations less than 20million people each. Do the math.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by BIXYBABE: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2018
bigerboy200:
Nigeria is a disgrace.. How did we acquire “ giant of Africa” status ?? Cos we don’t deserve that name at all. Our politicians have finished us walahi. Just see this airport looking like mama put joint.
Giant of Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by kazyhm(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Abagworo:
The new Port-Harcourt Airport terminals though not yet in use is well structured and beautiful. Amaechi has done well in that aspect.

SMH see them them.....brain-drainages
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by theoldpretender(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
OChimex:

You are told you produce less oil right? Go read about Saro Wiwa's struggle to be told how many barrels are gotten on a daily basis.

You are larger than them, we know, but tell me which little area you have fixed with the little money you make from your little oil? Remember the definition of Economics? Scarce resources? Efficient management? Insatiable or mammoth wants?

Abacha's loot, over 300 million dollars, will be used to lift up Nigerians from poverty by paying then 5k a month? And that's how you lift people up from poverty?

Have you given a thought that an agreement would have been signed and you ask the repatriating country use 300 million wholly to lift the power sector?

The problem of a black man is not sitting down to accept he has failed and has a problem and then seek and think of solution without making excuses or pushing blames.

You are socially, morally, and as human wrong to defend this ridiculous backwardness Nigeria is in.

1.We produce less than 2.5million barrels of oil a day, which is about the same the UAE produces, but then the UAE has 12million people

2.Where do you get the idea I supported the govt plan to. Disburse the abacha loot? Or the N5000 plan (one if the reasons why I stopped taking APC serious as far back as 2014)

3.The power.sector.needss billions of dollars not millions. 300million may just give us some MW.

4.Oil cannot feed us. Manufacturing and innovation will. But it is too much work and we don't want to do that. We want our daily drop of our oil money so we can import stuff. And
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by authority2006(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Actually, the oil money cannot feed all of us.

If we want to be well fed, we have to follow Mr Aigbeni prescription and manufacture what the world needs.

Saudi, Dubai, Norway are well fed by their oil money. They also have populations less than 20million people each. Do the math.

I didn't argue with you about the oil income and our population. The little we've got so far had been looted and still being looted by the few privileged individuals, it wasn't used for developments. It has never benefited the masses in any way. That's my point.

If we're going to invest in agriculture, is it not the oil money that will be used? Now, let them budget 2 trillion naira for agricultural revolution in 2019 budget. You will be surprised to know 95% of the budgeted money will be released while implementation will not surpass 5%.
Our income is low from civil servants to private organisations to artisans to traders, so should expect the purchasing power of people to be low and prices of goods and services to be equally low. That's Economics 101 for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by zinizta: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
poseidon12:

Thank you for posting the link. It seems you have a problem with comprehension. The article you posted is the opinion of one Mr Paul Orie, Editor-in-Chief, West Coast Trader. In his article, he spoke against Regionalism, but he called for True and Genuine Federalism where States can generate their own funds instead of going to Abuja every month to collect a handout. In effect, he is calling for resource control (how can you generate your funds without controlling your resources?).
He also stated clearly that Nigeria only made progress in the '60s.
So the article actually supports my position. The article is obviously in support of restructuring.
Go back and read the article again. Or is it that you don't understand what restructuring is all about? Can you state why you are against restructuring?

i have a problem with comprehension but i have been able to go through the mass of hodge Podge watered down recycled theory based clichés you have labored in putting together which in itself portrays your mental laziness in not being able to think through and through the holes in your arguments ...

You that have an excellent comprehension please quote in my previous posts where i argued against resource control or true federalism for that matter?

your problem is you feel your views are fool proof but i have full proofs that proves that you running in the same circles and yet not realising it like an unimproved fool.

firstly, you chattering about systems... what use are systems when results are determined more by the intrinsic quality of the people who run this system

secondly, what system is there in the world that is without its own merits and demerits.

But since you sir is a mr i too know, i leave you swimming in the pool of self deluge and arrogance.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by kazyhm(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
els0nm0rali:

He was instrumental in PDP's loss at the 2015 elections. APC was a party that was hoped would liberate Nigerians. They failed. How is that Sowore's fault?

Were you in Nigeria during the Jonathan era? Maybe then you would understand why people said they would vote anybody but Jonathan.

You claim you knew, but I beg to differ. You only didn't like Buhari because he is from the North and a moslem too.

For all of Buhari's faults one can say that he is way better than Jonathan a man that had to get drunk so that he could face the crowd.

Just visit the website and Sahara Reporters and get more information. Don't rely on hearsay.

LOL i have no problem with no individual....Buhari is a dreamer and he actualized that in his life time so is Atiku and the rest......dreams are free

If you are also one of those that was very convinced that Buhari was the solution then........You dont pay attention to details......his pedigree says contrary and Yorubas only played tribal game to support Tinubu

sequel to the above, you re not a visionary and so is Sowore

We need a visionary not just an ambitious fellow full of sudden dream with no road map

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.