Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

#ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent (23608 Views)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by deantimes(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
#EkitiDecides: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Supporter

AN unnamed party agent of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has narrated how security officials were watching while she was being manhandled by thugs allegedly belonging to the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Ekiti State.

This comes days after the State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, made similar claims against security agencies dispatched to the state to monitor the July 14 governorship election.

The gubernatorial election of the state which holds today and ongoing is a clear contest between the two major political parties in the country.

In the state, the PDP is the ruling party while the APC is the opposition.

The unnamed party agent who is a woman was allegedly assaulted by thugs believed to be agents of the opposition party after she refused following them to the APC having decamped from the PDP.

According to Premium Times which published the story, the incident took place at Unit 9, Ward 8, Ado Ekiti local government area, in the presence of security officials attached to the unit.

“One Olayinka Babawobe, he is a thug. He is the one who brought in three thugs and they started beating me.

“They ask me to kneel down, but I refused and they started beating me and the police were there.

“We were in PDP together and I was working PDP together. I was working for them, but they were taking the glory.

“When they were moving to APC, they called me but I refused," she said.

The online medium reports that she was rescued from the men after she had been beaten and after more security officials were drafted to the unit.

The woman who was earlier without a party tag was given a chair to sit and observed the voting between the two voting points at the unit on realisation that she is the party agent of the PDP.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/ekitidecides-how-apc-thugs-manhandled-me-with-security-officials-watching-pdp-supporter/
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
PDP and their useless ranting for cheap sympathy.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Andy2274: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
. must you talk?

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Go and sleep.

Andy2274:
. must you talk?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by luvmijeje(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God, the PDP agent knows the name of the thug. Security operatives should get to work. She has the right to decamp or not to decamp but I hope she didn't collect money to decamp. Even at that, they don't have the right to beat her.

9 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Andy2274:
. must you talk?
As in eeeh.

29 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Ngasky(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good security thinking. If the police attached to the polling unit try to interfere. It may be diversary tactics to do away with voting materials.
She claims to be rescued when more police were drafted to the polling unit.
Dont forget she is part of the criminals when they are together in PDP. Who knows how many innocent civillians did she manhandle/hurt or even kill in her activities?

6 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by naijaguy123456(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
More like payback for PDP, they did same thing years back when they were in power.

6 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by flyca: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
What does good governance mean to these politicians?

Why didn't Fayose deliver as a governor so that he'd have a clean shot at this election?

Why didn't he pay salaries?

Why was he harassing Ekiti people?

Why was he cutting kpomo upandan?

Why was he giving out stomach infrastructure?

See the Primary school in his village?

Now he is acting drama seeking sympathy, and also stands a big chance of loosing his territory to his enemies!

Why is he so daft? Why? Why? Why?

Fayose Assistant Fayose - Eleka (no salary) or Fayemi (Mr fulani colony)?
Either way, Ekiti is in touble.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Groovenaija360(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by manforgu: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Serious matta
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
When will you have sense

21 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na so e dey be my brother. APC get federal hand. Infact if them cut your head, nothing go happen. Protect yourself like Fayose wey no go out go vote.

1 Like

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
May Thugs and Robbers not hit anyone talking trash here
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by ThatCEO: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sorry madam

The job of the police is to protect the boxes and guard the Nysc members, if they have to attend to every fight, there will be no election.

2 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by ODUBEZE: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

When will you have sense
As in even if he sees Fayemi shooting he will say the same thing!

They are programmed that way. Mind you you are speaking to one of the pioneers of ...

2 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by bobokeshington: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
which way Nigeria
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Tarzan360(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Losers all they wanted is violent, because violent and killings always favour them. Apc association of past criminals.

3 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Benblaq(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
If APC should win, then the election was not FREE and FAIR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
A few years ago it was the same story with roles reversed.

1 Like

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by babyfaceafrica: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
so we should boil yam?

1 Like

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:

I think it is a reporting from a journalist there.
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Sarkin: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
That agent must be lzaa
The agent of falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
party agent without name or party tag.
OP "kwontinue" with your lies - IT'S A BANGER!

1 Like

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by adorablevic: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
:Pjust passing by
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by SageTravels: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Go Win Go Win
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
tongue
Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by Babaflenjor: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
If this ews is true then wow good news ...

I respect KARMA he is a funny GUY

1 Like

Re: #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent by ipobarethieves: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.