Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman (32763 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by intruxive(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
smiley
Wow congratulations ma, more blessings
May you continue to soar while ur enemies search for certificate wey no loss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Stallion93(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dedetwo:

The backwardness of Africa can be easily found in the behavior of Africans such as the alleged election of Adeosun, who is embroiled in certificate forgery saga, as the new chairman of the board of Africa Export Import bank (Afreximbank). Dumbass Africans should stop blaming a misnomer such as “racism” their main setback.
and Unfortunately Nigeria just happen to be the Citadel of all Dummies. Of all the country In this whole wide world yet I still missed road and found myself inside Nigeria, God has lots of explaining to do
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Tflex01: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dedetwo:

The backwardness of Africa can be easily found in the behavior of Africans such as the alleged election of Adeosun, who is embroiled in certificate forgery saga, as the new chairman of the board of Africa Export Import bank (Afreximbank). Dumbass Africans should stop blaming a misnomer such as “racism” their main setback.

Kill yourself!

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by nothingspoil70: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Another sleepless night for ipob yoots

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by jrusky(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
And she is still remain finance minister after forgery? Buhari fighting corruption indeed

Ok nah
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by leo2020: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
while haters are foaming on irrelevant NYSC cert. congrats to this beauty and brain woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by puffcity: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dedetwo:

who certificate help? World is not celebrating certificate now but your brilliant will and tillent that can impart world positively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Fraust40(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hh
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Given Nigeria's influence in afrieximbank, even a dog that is a minister of finance would be a big deal when it comes to Africa.

Sanusi as head of the CBN was heading the African Union of central banks on many occasions even as an Islamic education graduate.

It has more to do with Nigeria than the individual.

Kemi is still a forger, incompetent, and deserves jail time for her fraud.

Oluwole woman.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by SniperSmurf(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Last time I checked document forgery was crime. Why does it seem like she's being rewarded.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Fraust40(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's an "African" Bank. In Africa they don't need NYSC certificate. It's only Nigeria that requires that for employment.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by deji17: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mama ni yen..

This beauty alone will raise a dead economy.

Sai Adeosun!
Sai Mama!!
Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Stallion93(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
This Is Buhari, Adeosun, And Other highMuckamucks Saying to Naijurians "Right in your Ugly Faces Modafuckazz!! Y'all Fuucked and You can't do nothing about it"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Last time I checked document forgery was crime. Why does it seem like she's being rewarded.
And you wonder why Africa is a shitthole.

Due diligence is beyond them.

They believe as long as the individual is from Nigeria with enough access to money to make enough financial commitment on behalf of Nigeria, then they would elevate him/her to leadership positions.

It is all about the money.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Fraust40(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
SniperSmurf:

No. If I forged a Newspaper Calendar, it won't be a crime, would it?

A "crime" is whatever the law has criminalized. If the law hasn't criminalized the forgery of NYSC certificate, then guess what? It isnt a crime!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin grin
joeace2020:
Hmmm. Good for her. Now follow my signature if you want to stop being broke.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by adeoba2008(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Who nysc EPP? Congrat kemi !
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by selemempe: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
olafunny:
I'm not in support of the forgery anyways, but I'm sure she's intellectually inclined more than so many with original NYSC certificate. Who NYSC epp
u are actually in support of fogery...that u know about drugs dont mean its right to forge a medical certificate and start prescribing them
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by adeneeyee: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Haters keep shouting up and down while Aunty Kemi keeps upgrading herself in achievement upon achievement in life. I rep OGUN STATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by LZAA: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
seribawon:
Embattled Nigeria's Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun has been elected as the new chairman of the board of Africa Export Import bank (Afreximbank).

She has been alleged to have forged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption letter in a report by Premium times an online investigative newspaper.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/14/adeosun-elected-afreximbank-chairman/
No nysc certificate
Smh
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by LZAA: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
adeneeyee:
Haters keep shouting up and down while Aunty Kemi keeps upgrading herself in achievement upon achievement in life. I rep OGUN STATE

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by kunyeo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hedonisst:
Exactly why Nigeria, under Buhari, is a shithole country.

Be hating while she is progressing!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
adeneeyee:
If you become the minister of finance today, in 2 years time you would be given a leadership position in Africa.

It is automatic. It is not because you are brilliant which you obviously are not.

It is because you have access to enough oil funds for financial donations.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by olafunny(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
selemempe:
u are actually in support of fogery...that u know about drugs dont mean its right to forge a medical certificate and start prescribing them
NYSC didn't teach her what she knows apparently, I guess she went to school for that. And nothing in the propaganda says anything about school certificate forgery. So what's the fuss about?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Patrioticooduan: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
selemempe:
Shut da hell up! If she was IBO, would you have asked her to resign? Weren't you flat-heads supporting Stella oodua when she forged her MSC certificate? Which one is worst Msc. or nysc certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by blacknp(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:
APC propaganda and superficial appointments to distract the public from the corrupt and inept Minister of fraud
Don't hate the Player hate the game,frustration will murder you on top of APC issues. You can cry from here to jerusalemn or Mecca ain't nothing changed,it is not APC's fault that you are miserable,charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Idrismusty97(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
joeace2020:
Hmmm. Good for her. Now follow my signature if you want to stop being broke.
Why don't you follow it yourself, Nobody begs others to stop being broke.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by AngelicBeing: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Patrioticooduan: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

If you become the minister of finance today, in 2 years time you would be given a leadership position in Africa.

It is automatic. It is not because you are brilliant which you obviously are not.

It is because you have access to enough oil funds for financial donations.
Cry flaty cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Ziggylady(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Aunty Nairaland continue

Hunku BMC you are welcome.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Corruption pays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.