Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,170 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman (32743 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by LZAA: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olatara:
cc Shalomc, Imhotep, Firefire, madridguy. Are you tired of calling them.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by ofuonyebi: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
The more they persecute this golden lady...the more she shines like a thousand stars..in the sky!...bravo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by madridguy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
You've just alerted him now tongue

Olatara:
lol, troublesome LZZA
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Olatara(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
You've just alerted him now tongue
Lol, no mind me jare. That guy is so stubborn.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by madridguy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
At time I received nothing less than 30 mentions from the guy.

Olatara:
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by ksjmode: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
seribawon:
Embattled Nigeria's Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun has been elected as the new chairman of the board of Africa Export Import bank (Afreximbank).

She has been alleged to have forged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption letter in a report by Premium times an online investigative newspaper.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/14/adeosun-elected-afreximbank-chairman/

Congratulations to her. In politics that's what is been referred to as Act of spinning and distraction tactics. If the allegation of NYSC Exemption cert is true...she may quietly resigned to resume the new job.
In all fairness, I wouldn't think she would have intentionally gone for "Oluwole" but as a result of the ingrained corruption in the Nigerian Ministries and Parastatals. Many of us will agree that often times most people engage the services of middleman to facilitate applications for certain documents be it Tax clearance, job applications, admissions, court affidavits et al... And most times we don't realize most
times that what we get are fake at best. Some don't realize their school admissions are fake until they are in 300/400 level.
In addition to the above, when you are jostling for political appointment, try and verify any document(obtained indirectly or not signed for) you intend to submit for political appointments opportunities. You may never know your history or roots until you join politics. Most times, people closest to you are possible targets to obtain information about you.
Finally, as my Prof used to say... "if you can not explain it simply then you probably don't know it". If the NYSC authority can not be categorical in their initial response then something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Olatara(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:

And he bullies anyone who opposes him.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Exactly. I've reported him on several occasion.

Olatara:
And he bullies anyone who opposes him.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by mvem(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
babaolofin:

For certificate of exemption? Your people have human rights Lawyers, they should go to Court. Ekweremadu is at Senate, they should do open probe of certificate of exemption. Only issuing authority can determine the authenticity of any certificate. The rest is Onitsha main market or Ariara market noise
..I swear we Africans have a problem... Which one is "your people"...u can't voice an opinion without being tagged berber, yoruba , Hutu, Hausa or whatever...so did I tell u that am coming from any region?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Yankee101: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Soft landing. Just do and resign already
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by RevenGeMission: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:

Olatara:

It was greenB@ck same person cloned dabullit , cloned GmBuhari , cloned several othe reputable Pro APC , Yoruba usernames

Then they or by himself bans the real user, i have reported this case several times, it seem Mr Oga is sleeping while his house is on fire

this person talks about beans forum , knows when you are banned and welcomes you when you return, but no matter how many times you report that ID , it always comes back a few days later , if you know you know oh and as for mentions , 30 is just trying a reputable User on here returned from a ban and posted mentions, it was over 500 , at least 400 was from this same guy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
babaolofin:

Ibos cannot understand. It is beyond them. 1000 ants cannot lift a cube of sugar, they will only confuse themselves. They want to die over Ekiti election.

Intellect, performance and strength of character of the Finance Minister are giving your people headache. From the ruin of the economy by your people in 2014 leading to economic recession and depression in 2015 to the level where by the grace of God we are now when oil price is appreciating and the picture is becoming clearer, that is enough for you to have hypentension. The National Assembly that claimed budget was missing in 2016 because they could not understand how Nigeria would survive are now planning for how to carry out the normal end of tenure bazaar. Election is coming early next year with another tenure commencing from May 29, 2019. For them and your fake unintelligent people embarrassing the minister, the budget must be passed before election in February 2019 which they have never done since Buhari came to power.Spending must commence immediately so that by may 29. 2019, a larger percentage of the capital project and other money would have been spent as it is the practice. They expect the incoming government to make a suplementary budget at the 3rd quarter of 2019. Buhari and this woman will not allow this looting.

Intellect is not bought, it is divine. PhD can be bought and acquired. It is the prowess of Kemi Adeosun that is giving them heart attack. I remembered when Obj met Nigeria in ruin in 1999 and suddenly crude oil price started to appreciate, Abuja, a sleepy city transformed quickly, also traffics and hold-up began on roads of major cities that have been in sleep mode for years, these same people said Obj runs a VOODOO democracy whose gains cannot be sustanined by any incoming government. They don't understand.

First off you went onto begin by attacking the tribe you felt i belong to, then you went onto rant like a rabied dog about Obj and past governments without making on single valid point to discredit the allegations against the minister with hardcore evidence?

Shut up and go to bed adults are talking.. you embarrass yourself
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Dotman2210(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Dedetwo:

The backwardness of Africa can be easily found in the behavior of Africans such as the alleged election of Adeosun, who is embroiled in certificate forgery saga, as the new chairman of the board of Africa Export Import bank (Afreximbank). Dumbass Africans should stop blaming a misnomer such as “racism” their main setback.
If you like kill yourself on Kemi matter na sara

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
They accused Pinnick of wrongfully being in office as NFF President...few days afterwards he got appointed as CAF number two. Adeosun is involve in NYSC forgery n now this.
I will go and burn my nysc cert... Who knows
Over sense no go kill me sha
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by alezzy13: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2018
CSTR1005:

No, Nysc is not a determinant.

[s]Ngozi okonjo ieeala did not serve, but she didn't use a forged exemption certificate like a criminal.
Jonathan and obasanjo exercised their executive privileges and got her to work.[/s]

I am sure the president has the constitutional power to use executive privileges to override the NYSC requirements.
She didn't need to forge.

Forging is a criminal offense and deserve jail time . That is my point.
I can not trust a forger with my business, let alone the fate of millions.

The National Assembly have been using her to play ludo because she is a criminal.
That is dangerous.

You see u guys and hypocritical double standards? Presidential Executive privileges my left a$$. Where in the constitution is such power given to d CinC?

The fact remains madam Ngozi, Deiziani and host of others ALL GOT THEIR JOBS ILLEGALLY, as there is no evidence of nysc despite they being eligible. This is with all respect to their CVs, which I agree is formidable.

Granted madam Kemi went a step further in that she forged hers (allegedly).

But we should stop this nonsense of excusing illegality simply because our 'person' is involved. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by sucess001(m): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Fraust40:

No. If I forged a Newspaper Calendar, it won't be a crime, would it?

A "crime" is whatever the law has criminalized. If the law hasn't criminalized the forgery of NYSC certificate, then guess what? It isnt a crime!!

That's a dumb statement. Forgery of whatever sort is a crime
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Smart world is like "what the hell of use is the nysc paper issued by a shithole when all the holders can't find jobs? Abeg give us the beauty and brain Kemi Adeosun who knows her figure." By this time during the past administration, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had already looted the treasury dry.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2018
All false allegations, shut the crap already!
CSTR1005:

And your minister of finance had to forge a government certificate?

You think that is who you should entrust your business to, let alone the country's finance?

Have you not heard that she has been dolling out billions to the National Assembly as bribe for their silence?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2018
O se! I just don't get these people, imagine ignoring excellence for a worthless piece of slaving certificate from nysc, a glorified Suya wrapper!

blacknp:

For someone that schooled @ East London University you are bringing up toilet paper NYSC certificate as an educational or professional qualification?please look for a better argument. Hate will only cause you pain and mental misery.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:13am On Jul 15, 2018
alezzy13:

You see u guys and hypocritical double standards? Presidential Executive privileges my left a$$. Where in the constitution is such power given to d CinC?

The fact remains madam Ngozi, Deiziani and host of others ALL GOT THEIR JOBS ILLEGALLY, as there is no evidence of nysc despite they being eligible. This is with all respect to their CVs, which I agree is formidable.

Granted madam Kemi went a step further in that she forged hers (allegedly).

But we should stop this nonsense of excusing illegality simply because our 'person' is involved. What is wrong is wrong.
If the president can pardon a prisoner, granting executive waiver to National Service is within his prerogative.

The fact that a minister had to forge a certificate like a common criminal is rotten to the core.

The fact that you are defending her is sick.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
O se! I just don't get these people, imagine ignoring excellence for a worthless piece of slaving certificate from nysc, a glorified Suya wrapper!

Give me one thing that is excellent about her.

The fact that you ignored her very serious crime of forgery shows the kind of human being you are.

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
All false allegations, shut the crap already!
Even kemi and the NYSC have not dared to deny it because they know it is true.
And premium times newspaper is just waiting to nail them if they deny, with more evidence.
And the govt is hoping it blows over and everybody forgets about it.

It is you- a mere political commentator and a commoner with zero knowledge of anything happening in govt, that is denying on her behalf.

You dull o.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 3:22am On Jul 15, 2018
She has been the best finance minister is a while, those before her had billions crawling out of the federation account.

You have no evidence whatsoever that she forged anything, so that makes you a jerk for running on uncorroborated allegations to tarnish her image.

I'm Yoruba but it has nothing to do with this.
CSTR1005:

Give me one thing that is excellent about her.

The fact that you ignored her very serious crime of forgery shows the kind of human being you are.

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:25am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
Smart world is like "what the hell of use is the nysc paper issued by a shithole when all the holders can't find jobs? Abeg give us the beauty and brain Kemi Adeosun who knows her figure." By this time during the past administration, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had already looted the treasury dry.
You are a tribalist.

Don't ever compare okonjo with your forger of a sister.
Do you know how many boards of global corporations she sits on?

They will never be mates in this world.

Where Ngozi speaks, kemi would be chased away with police dogs if She were not a minister representating Nigeria.

Shoe get Size. Your akamu face forger is not the correct size.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by UncleJJ(m): 3:26am On Jul 15, 2018
CSTR1005:
Given Nigeria's influence in afrieximbank, even a dog that is a minister of finance would be a big deal when it comes to Africa.
Sanusi as head of the CBN was heading the African Union of central banks on many occasions even as an Islamic education graduate.
It has more to do with Nigeria than the individual.
Kemi is still a forger, incompetent, and deserves jail time for her fraud.
Oluwole woman.

- Sanusi received his primary education at St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School in Kakuri, Kaduna
- King's College, Lagos, where he graduated in 1977from 1967 to 1972
- ABU, bachelor's degree in economics in 1981.
- ABU, masters degree in economics in 1983.
- Uni. Khartom, degree Islamic Law
- First Bank of Nigeria as an executive director in charge of risk and management control
- He was appointed Group Managing Director (CEO) in January 2009
- President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua nominated Sanusi governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on 1 June 2009

In August 2009, Sanusi led the central bank in rescuing Afribank, Intercontinental Bank, Union Bank, Oceanic Bank and Finbank with ₦400 billion of public money and dismissing their chief executives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanusi_Lamido_Sanusi
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 3:32am On Jul 15, 2018
They can respond to every market noise of hungry wailers. If you have evidence, go to court and they will respond to you.

Another false allegation, nysc is only important to you lowlife, no rich kids served like you, and it's only going to end in Nigeria, the country is already falling apart anyway. So whichever way you look at it, it's of no use to we Yoruba.

CSTR1005:

Even kemi and the NYSC have not dared to deny it because they know it is true.
And premium times newspaper is just waiting to nail them if they deny, with more evidence.
And the govt is hoping it blows over and everybody forgets about it.

It is you- a mere political commentator and a commoner with zero knowledge of anything happening in govt, that is denying on her behalf.

You dull o.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:35am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
She has been the best finance minister is a while, those before her had billions crawling out of the federation account.

You have no evidence whatsoever that she forged anything, so that makes you a jerk for running on uncorroborated allegations to tarnish her image.

I'm Yoruba but it has nothing to do with this.
Best finance minister of where?
Do you know how many millions have lost their jobs?
Did she creates the BVN initiative, IPPMs, and other initiatives currently being implemented by this administration?
What value has she added to Nigeria.?

Those initiative were created by ngozi.
Kemi is just an accountant at best.

Premium times even gave us evidence of a pattern of her condescending to the tunes of the National Assembly.

Is there any evidence that she forged it? The fact that you can ask me this question shows your bias.
Premium times released a fake exception letter belonging to her.
A former DG of the NYSc corrobated with premium times that the exemption certificate is fake.

NYSC have not bothered to deny, neither has the accused.

I am sure if it were false, either lai Muhammad or adeshina would have spoken out or even sued.

Nobody is speaking because they know it is true.
Any rational human being can see the truth.

You agree that you are Yoruba.? It shows.

You can't think well.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
They can respond to every market noise of hungry wailers. If you have evidence, go to court and they will respond to you.

Another false allegation, nysc is only important to you lowlife, no rich kids served like you, and it's only going to end in Nigeria, the country is already falling apart anyway. So whichever way you look at it, it's of no use to we Yoruba.

You have no sense sha.

I don't give a shitt about the NYSC. I already said the president can waive it.

Forgery is the crime here. It is punishable by jail time.

If it is not important to Yoruba, you clowns would not be defending criminality
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 3:44am On Jul 15, 2018
You chief tribalist is looking for tribalist somewhere else. what a joke!

Ngozi is not as smart as Kemi, even you know that but because you ibos can't tell the truth. Haven't you seen Kemi take charge on roundtables discussing finance? Compare to Ngozi's meeting when she was always rubbing hands together like a market woman selling palm oil to beg gambaris since she didn't know what she was doing. It's an insult to Kemi to compare her with Ngozi, the woman corruption bought and sold.

Ngozi is an iddiot who paid some organizations to hire her with all the money stolen from Nigeria. She is paying her way through anywhere you find her. If I donate $10 million to Bill Gate foundation now, I will be invited to any meeting and get photo ops.

CSTR1005:

You are a tribalist.

Don't ever compare okonjo with your forger of a sister.
Do you know how many boards of global corporations she sits on?

They will never be mates in this world.

Where Ngozi speaks, kemi would be chased away with police dogs if She were not a minister representating Nigeria.

Shoe get Size. Your akamu face forger is not the correct size.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 3:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Your mother has no sense really!

What's your evidence that she forge anything is what I asked you!

It's an allegation, you have no evidence a crime was committed by Kemi.

CSTR1005:

You have no sense sha.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 3:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Your mother has no sense too really!

What's your evidence that she forge anything is what I asked you!

It's an allegation, you have no evidence a crime was committed by Kemi.

CSTR1005:

You have no sense sha.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:54am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
You chief tribalist is looking for tribalist somewhere else. what a joke!

Ngozi is not as smart as Kemi, even you know that but because you ibos can't tell the truth. Haven't you seen Kemi take charge on roundtables discussing finance? Compare to Ngozi's meeting when she was always rubbing hands together like a market woman selling
Abeg, juBill Gate foundation now, I will be invited to any meeting and get photo ops.

Abeg, just dey go.
You are an illiterate.

I asked you to provide one single initiative that belongs to kemi, you cannot.

Even single thing she is implementing was formulated by ngozi, and you are busy talking nonsense.

You no know anything Sha. You are comparing sleep with death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.