Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman (32765 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2018
wowcatty:
Your mother has no sense really!

What's your evidence that she forge anything is what I asked you!

It's an allegation, you have no evidence a crime was committed by Kemi.

Where is the evidence that Jonathan stole?

Where is the evidence that your papa is a nitwit?

Which secondary school did you attend? Because I am sure you can't be a graduate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by CSTR1005: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2018
An allegation, when there is already a certificate being tendered as proof.
And the forger did not even bother to Clear her name.
If kemi was a private citizen, she would be in jail right now.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 4:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Millions lost their jobs, thanks to the former minister who took the treasury with her, and millions more would have lost their jobs if not for Kemi Adeosun who is trying to use $2 to fix the problem Ngozi couldn't fix with $10.

Ngozi failed woefully and can't take credit for what Kemi is doing as a better minister.

Premium times is a Nigerian newspaper with half truths and outright lies, it has never been a credible paper.

Presidency and others know there is nothing there, but a hatchet job and have more pressing issues to attend to.

You a brain dead ibo can't all of a sudden question how I think, don't forget that your ibologic is legendary.

CSTR1005:

Best finance minister of where?
Do you know how many millions have lost their jobs?
Did she creates the BVN initiative, IPPMs, and other initiatives currently being implemented by this administration?
What value has she added to Nigeria.?

Those initiative were created by ngozi.
Kemi is just an accountant at best.

Premium times even gave us evidence of a pattern of her condescending to the tunes of the National Assembly.

Is there any evidence that she forged it? The fact that you can ask me this question shows your bias.
Premium times released a fake exception letter belonging to her.
A former DG of the NYSc corrobated with premium times that the exemption certificate is fake.

NYSC have not bothered to deny, neither has the accused.

I am sure if it were false, either lai Muhammad or adeshina would have spoken out or even sued.

Nobody is speaking because they know it is true.
Any rational human being can see the truth.

You agree that you are Yoruba.? It shows.

You can't think well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 4:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Exactly he didn't steal, the treasury just walked out on foot with billions of dollars.

The evidence of your assclown father is here for all to see.

Who says I need to go to any school at all to make sure your feet are pressed into fire here?
CSTR1005:

Where is the evidence that Jonathan stole?

Where is the evidence that your papa is a nitwit?

Which secondary school did you attend? Because I am sure you can't be a graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by wowcatty: 4:29am On Jul 15, 2018
You assbag need to get the hell out of here if you are done. Haha! Albert Einstein, as long as I keep you on your fungus toes here, I just love to be illiterate.

All Kemi's initiatives are what you have in Nigeria today. Ngozi was too dumb to implement anything, she was a failure and thief.

You can't keep splashing and hoping something will stick, just as everything from your region is fake, Ngozi added nothing to Nigeria but looted it dry.

All you know are lies, and as long as I'm here, none will become truth.
CSTR1005:

Abeg, just dey go.
You are an illiterate.

I asked you to provide one single initiative that belongs to kemi, you cannot.

Even single thing she is implementing was formulated by ngozi, and you are busy talking nonsense.

You no know anything Sha. You are comparing sleep with death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Afonja007: 4:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Hanty Oluwole welludone!!
grin grin grin ;no be small hanty kemi oooh
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2018
One4me:

You IPOP Piglets should stop WAILING and vote for PDP instead. grin grin

The same people that will remind us that Olisah Metuh is not guilty unti PROVEN and CONVICTED in a law Court, The same people that said EVans Chukwudimeme The KIDNAPPER is innocent UNTIL CONVICTED, despite the overwhelming evidence of his evil acts, are the same people wailing over Kemi Adeosun's certificate ALLEGATION.

You cant apply the Law ONLY when it suits you.

Until the Court (and there are two penDing suits in court at this moment) CONVICT her, she is INNOCENT.

get used to democratic principles
She is guilty until proven innocent
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2018
mvem:
..I swear we Africans have a problem... Which one is "your people"...u can't voice an opinion without being tagged berber, yoruba , Hutu, Hausa or whatever...so did I tell u that am coming from any region?

I am very sorry sir. Please, accept my apology
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2018
denkyw:

She is guilty until proven innocent

That is IBO' s rule of law applicable only to illogical & irrational animals. The Universal Rule of Law & the law of nature makes a person to be innocent until proved guilty.

Now I know the reason why you declared Buhari dead even while he is yet living. They visited him twice in UK, you claimed it was a Photoshop edited image, he came back, you said he is a cloned (Jibrin from Sudan) human being.

Your reasoning in your region is against all natural laws, that is why you always lose.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by 989900: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
She is one of the best Finance ministers this country has ever had -- end of!

While forging an NYSC cert if proved true would be a stain on her, the cert is not an educational qualification per se.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Lot13(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulation, my dear!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by seguno2: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
maximunimpact:
Kemi is a performer, its rather unfortunate she has become a target of some sorts. But she'll be better with time. I love kemi Adeosun.

What did she perform except to help Buhari and APC steal all our money
Ayam not understanding.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by seguno2: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
opeoluwa20:
I don tear my nysc certificate since . I don't know why they keep disturbing this woman. na nysc certificate go make her perform her duty well. make una go meet him oga PMB

Since you don’t know how forgery is fraud and part of corruption, do you need a brain reset ?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Slayer1914: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
She was elected because she is capable. The World sees what she has done so far. You can't deny it, she has done immensely well with the little available to her. If you still believe she forge certificate, I think you should have a reset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.