Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (88125 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by MrMystrO(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
sandra50:
Inec better don't rig this election before death will visit all of you.

cheesy Kai this election go sweet oo grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is buhari is sincere enough not to be interested in rigging the election in favor of APC, Fayose and co did it in the previous elections,and heaven did not fall, but politics should not be a do or die affair,.not just for politicians alone,but also we citizens, we should stop hitting up the polity online,because the truth is who ever wins doesnt make much of a differnce, it only fans the embers of our political ego,especially online,nd the meaningless circle of insults and taunting continues here, please lets all be matured and wise

Exactly bro... but some people just dont want to agree that.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Ndonu101: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oblang:

So for ur mind u don't know there are conflicting results on social media...

again in the end it is not the place of INEC to react to this conflicting results in the social media.

INEC should do their jobs with due deligence. There are trusted media houses who are following the result on ground!
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by jrusky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
This one is playing mind games. Lol it won't work bro. We know where your loyalty lies. "you are a certified zombie". You are claiming patroitic citizen for nothing. Who are you trying to deceive Trying to act like you support justice and equity whereas your heart is soaked with hate for pdp and the east.

Oga better continue your zombie trend that you are well known for here on nl.

Come 2019, one by one, you and your paymasters will rot in jail.

APSHIT SAI BABA!

Bro stop reminding them I swear the apshit called party will rot in jail in thousands even we will go after those in NL and pick them up one by one.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
docadams:

Wicked Ishilove... making me choke on my corn.
onatisi:

This got me cracking
My brothers, didn't you notice that the sling supporting the broken hand was attached to the neck brace that is supposedly meant to hold the broken neck in place? Real medical practitioners know that the sling is attached to the shoulder, not neck.

Gimmicks. Craze people

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Ologuneruagba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
All the aspirants and parties already have the results because by now, all their polling agents would have submitted the verified results by INEC from each polling units to them. The election has been won and loss. All that remains is the normal shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by cornel9297: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeyme:
What about this...
That is the authentic result from inec situation room in ado ekiti. Apc has everything it takes to win this election.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Oblang(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ndonu101:

again in the end it is not the place of INEC to react to this conflicting results in the social media.

INEC should do their jobs with due deligence. There are trusted media houses who are following the result on ground!

Why won't they? There are ppl spreading 2014 results..
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by dyangprof(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
PDP all the way...
INEC we are watching you closely..
whether PDP or APC, Fayose is a target for Buhari after the Imutnity tenure.
Am sure, Bubu had drew a hunting plans on him.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
D election in Ekiti state is really disappointing, a charade. A situation where d innocent electorate is glaringly being induced with cash as captured by d BBC put a big shame on our democracy. D two gladiators are involved in ds messy exercise, wooing voters to d highest bidder. How can Nigeria b better for it if a candidate buy his way through to govt house. Am afraid d kind of mind boggling amount being dished out to the innocent electorates who may not b aware dat dey re mortgaging not only dia future bt d children's future for #4000 or #5000. D big question here is how will d contestants recoup back ds funds being spent. I bet u, d first thing d winner will do is to win back ds massive investment wit interest b4 u think of any kind of meaningful project execution that will better the life of the citizenry. Ds same pple rushing to collect cash where d same pple dat collect rice (stomach infrastructure) last time dat d state, directly or otherwise paid for. At d end civil servants salaries could not b paid, being first line victims of ds nonsense. I should think dat ds state dat is blessed with so many Professors & called d fountain of knowledge will know d adverse effects of what went down in Ekiti today and would hv educate d pple ahead of ds election. Stomach infrastructure and cash has become a norm in Nigerian politics. Who will stop it. My heart bleed watching all ds ugly scenarios.
OH, I CRY�MY BELOVED 9JA.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t like the 2 candidates

But it seems fayemi won

Yes he won in your dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Gecoz: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Terrorist

sarrki:
Inec so far Weldone

Security agencies should take a cue from inec

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by muffyt05: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
PDP all the way...

Watching is nothing compared to announcement,if you know you know

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Dollabiz: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by kennisman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
We never release Ido-osi result and I'm sure u know d meaning?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by chiscodedon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Fake news

2014 result
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Lionnewman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
LagosBoi2:
The main issue right now is that you should not rig the results in the cover of darkness. No subtraction no addition. I want PDP to win maybe it will make Buhari have a rethink on his method of governance
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mile2000:
React Still U Die. Make Money, Check My Siggy.
would like 2 know how?@ur siggy
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by sultanlukman: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Frankyboy1 post=69382492]One thing I know is buhari is sincere enough not to be interested in rigging the election in favor of APC, Fayose and co did it in the previous elections,and heaven did not fall, but politics should not be a do or die affair,.not just for politicians alone,but also we citizens, we should stop hitting up the polity online,because the truth is who ever wins doesnt make much of a differnce, it only fans the embers of our political ego,especially online,nd the meaningless circle of insults and taunting continues here, please lets all be matured and wise. May God Bless You!!!
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by esivue007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
PDP all the way...

are u sure u r doin dat so,even@d comfort of ur home?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by naptu2: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ndonu101:

my dear this is nonsense

The secrecy is the reason our elections are shambles. if the results are announced at the polling units then the final result should be the sum of all the results announced at the polling units.

INEC should do more to encourage transparency. Disputing the results announced by the media is not the answer. INEC should learn to be accountable. Their attitude at the moment is giving room to changing the results at the collation centres!

This behaviour is quite primitive. The funny thing is all Nigerians know this is what politicians do and hence why INEC is disputing the results!

That's not the issue. The results are announced at the polling units. However, the law states who is legally empowered to announce the results at polling unit, ward, local government, state and federal level and these are done transparently. Anybody can document these announcements and get the results.

What the law is against is people manufacturing results and announcing these manufactured results in order to create chaos. Go through this thread and see the number of conflicting results that have been posted here. There should be one authentic result, rather than a hundred conflicting results.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
esivue007:
are u sure u r doin dat so,even@d comfort of ur home?

....and you know i am at home because you are a witch? ?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by GoodGovernance: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am still pondering on this comment by a fellow Nairalander:

''So is it PDP that ruined Nigeria for 16years that should win elections?

APC has barely spent 3yrs,why not give APC at least 4 more years too?

IF PDP had solved significant part of Nigeria's socio-economic and security problems in 16years,by now we will be talking less of bad economy,electricity,corruption,ranching,killings, fuel importation etc.
''

cry

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by docadams: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ishilove:

My brothers, didn't you notice that the sling supporting the broken hand was attached to the neck brace that is supposedly meant to hold the broken neck in place? Real medical practitioners know that the sling is attached to the shoulder, not neck.

Gimmicks. Craze people

You want make I die for your posts, abi grin grin. I waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Jaziri4real: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
There was a country called Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by abikun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
INEC, let the votes of Ekiti electorates count.
Visit regulatorymatter.com for regulated products issue.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by biggy26: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Nigerians self.
Nothing is original again in this country.
Fake!
Fake!!
Fake!!!

check my SIGNATURE
Why should we check. Is your signature fake too?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by BLING4BLING: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
naptu2:
INEC has asked Nigerians to ignore results of the Ekiti governorship election that are being posted on social media. It says that it will announce the authentic results at the right time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1018205951625777155

For me, I am tired of Nigeria politics.
I would had prefer APC administration if only they can address these incessant killings and bloodshed; If I choose PDP that will be allowing indiscriminate sharing/looting of the nation's wealth among other things.
In fact, we need neutral hands...

#SayNoToAPC
#SayNoToPDP
#SayYesToNewHands

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
eleka ti wole

Ile wo? Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Tareq1105: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
eyeview:
I just received information that all the pdp agents have been chased out at the ward collation centres across the 16 LGAs.
Somebody on ground should please confirm this as the police and inec are together in this

Don't cause unnecessary problem in Ekiti pls
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Pavarottii(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is buhari is sincere enough not to be interested in rigging the election in favor of APC, Fayose and co did it in the previous elections,and heaven did not fall, but politics should not be a do or die affair,.not just for politicians alone,but also we citizens, we should stop hitting up the polity online,because the truth is who ever wins doesnt make much of a differnce, it only fans the embers of our political ego,especially online,nd the meaningless circle of insults and taunting continues here, please lets all be matured and wise
So buhari didn't rig Edo and ondo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.