Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (88123 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by JegaQuin: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
eleka ti wole

Yup! Won ti wole eku.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Kingspin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is buhari is sincere enough not to be interested in rigging the election in favor of APC, Fayose and co did it in the previous elections,and heaven did not fall, but politics should not be a do or die affair,.not just for politicians alone,but also we citizens, we should stop hitting up the polity online,because the truth is who ever wins doesnt make much of a differnce, it only fans the embers of our political ego,especially online,nd the meaningless circle of insults and taunting continues here, please lets all be matured and wise
One thing is sure if APC win in Ekiti then they can win in ABA. INEC beware!!!
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by mavinc4u(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Let me just say I am really proud of INEC no matter the result, we need to trust the process. INEC has shown a bit of integrity with all the elections carried out at state level in the past three years. No interference. .... That is how it should be Kudos!!

Please can you define integrity? I need to know if it has another meaning.
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is buhari is sincere enough not to be interested in rigging the election in favor of APC, Fayose and co did it in the previous elections,and heaven did not fall, but politics should not be a do or die affair,.not just for politicians alone,but also we citizens, we should stop hitting up the polity online,because the truth is who ever wins doesnt make much of a differnce, it only fans the embers of our political ego,especially online,nd the meaningless circle of insults and taunting continues here, please lets all be matured and wise

I wish you stand by Nigeria but you chosed to stand by Buhari.

If he's not interested in rigging why did he allow the APC governors to converge in Ekiti?

Why will a government that has corruption as trumpets in her mouth induce voters with N5000?

Stand by Nigeria. That's what made America. Buhari will go but Nigeria stays forever.

Do you understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by business05(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
GoodGovernance:
I am still pondering on this comment by a fellow Nairalander:

''So is it PDP that ruined Nigeria for 16years that should win elections?

APC has barely spent 3yrs,why not give APC at least 4 more years too?

IF PDP had solved significant part of Nigeria's socio-economic and security problems in 16years,by now we will be talking less of bad economy,electricity,corruption,ranching,killings, fuel importation etc.
''

cry

Yes ... PDP wasted 16 years with their candidates unable to fix Nigeria for this single reason we voted them out. However, this does not affect or negate the fact that if we see gross level of incompetency coming from a newly elected APC candidates, we should not talk. This is not a fight between PDP and APC or others but a fight to fix Nigeria.

Come 2019, Nigerians have the right to vote any candidate who is most competent, young and dynamic. If you want to fight corruption then make it a neutral fight not a selective one.

PMB is good to contest in 2019. But if Nigeria finds a more competent person then we will go with him or her, this is not about PDP or APC. period!
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by pappicole(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please can you define integrity? I need to know if it has another meaning.

Edo election nko?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by CSTR1005: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don't know why there is a lot of concern about ekiti here.
It is a backwater. Most of us will never earn a living there.

So why do we care?
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Rexnegro(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Let me just say I am really proud of INEC no matter the result, we need to trust the process. INEC has shown a bit of integrity with all the elections carried out at state level in the past three years. No interference. .... That is how it should be Kudos!!
the no interference kudos is for APC president called Buhari...unlike all past PDP Presidents except yar adua .
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by sarrki(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
sarrki you just dey make me happy today...... I and you were bitter rival on this platform that made mod ban me but now you are now my paddi grin

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by LagosBoi2(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2018
vncntluv:

I can say from here that you are a cool guy, thinking Buhari can change his method of governance make me feel so but do you think that man really has the conscience to do what the people want?

I don't think so my brother. I am part of the dissapointed buharists. Feel so bad about how I voted and made people vote for Buhari
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by mccoyelectric: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Please I can't post a fresh thread cuz I dont know how to but can someone who has access help... Nigerians in Ghana are under threat... Ghanaians asking Nigerian biz men to leave... This is evil... Let our government do something before dey start burning shops

Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Abbeyme: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
cornel9297:

That is the authentic result from inec situation room in ado ekiti.
Apc has everything it takes to win this election.

It is done!
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by Bizibi(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t like the 2 candidates

But it seems fayemi won
there is no it seems until they announce it
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by godofuck231: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
dead citizens are appearing on the voters register even people from other states are appearing on the the voters register, dumb asses in Nigeria and I can see this from half the world away
Re: Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. by esivue007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

....and you know i am at home because you are a witch? ?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.