Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172865 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by butterflylion: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
UNCONFIRMED REPORTS FROM SITUATION ROOM SAY ITS ENDING APC 13 PDP 3

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by thatigboman: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Can we have only confirmed results declared by INEC pls for benefit of those of us not watching

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by butterflylion: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
enuelsmith:
PDP is winning this Gubernatorial election in Ekiti, but take note every machinery would be put in motion,for the outcome of the results to favor APC. Results would be manipulated and altered in such a way that Fayemi would eventually emerged as the winner. Its sad that Ekiti state would soon experience another chaos,and post election violence,that would greatly destabilize the entire state .

stop talking cho cho cho cho and shaaatttaaappp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Crownbefitsme(f): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:
UNCONFIRMED REPORTS FROM SITUATION ROOM SAY ITS ENDING APC 13 PDP 3

undecided
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bobnatlo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don't get!
Weey the results naa
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by 02Kebreal(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Seunkings02:
Smile! You make my day!

Make
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by drinkgarri: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Breaking news ,I can't find my name from this list

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ionsman: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Apc wins Fayose's L.G.A.... Jesus you love me too much oh,too much oh too much oh excess love oh.... grin grin

Fayose is a goner.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by drlateef: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose should come and seek asylum in Biafra. We will grant his asylum request. �

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

They have finished teh-tey, they are in point 2.....rigging.
is it a crime if our leaders give us s free and fair election. leadership is not by force nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by NairaMaster1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
obaloppelujo:
You either accept or discredit this bomb , according to a pdp apologist currently in ekiti just informed me that " at it is , expect abracabra happens " , fayemi has won this election .
Remember i told you the person is a pdp apologist who's also currently an observer in the just concluded ekiti gubernatorial election , let me also state here that ,
It will be so easy for jagaban and co to manipulate elections in a yoruba speaking state to a non yoruba speaking states . In this part of the world , we've attached so much ethnicity to politics and this reason will be the motive of jagaban and co to rather win ekiti and lose imo or even edo ( they do not care ) .
Lets put the jokes and antics apart , do you guys think 2014 election was free and fair ? This just concluded election is a repeat of 2014 . I have not said fayemi is a messiah , but a character of fayose dont last politically in a yoruba terrian ( You cant be insulting pmb and think tinubu will smile at you ).
You guys can go to bed and have a sound sleep , pdp just lost this election , courtesy survival of the fittest , while fayose's spite also hunt him badly . I will be lurking somewhere to laugh fayose's die hards who'll continue to console themselves ( I wont reply them ).
And to my noisy neighbors , apga is your heritage and a political party you should resurrect and not pdp/apc ( the party mostly dominated by the people you called slaves/animals and your enemies).
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
(

You are happy your country is going this way in 21st century?

Nigeria is in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by FEZANGA(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
PDP DON PAS THE EXAMS, HAHA NO DOPT, FIRST CLASS IN THE FUCULTY OF 1 DAY BRIBE. ANYWAY, I NEVER HAD ANY LIKE FOR BUHARI LED APC AND FULANI TERRORIST. I WONDER FULANI PEOPLE LIFE ENH,, THOSE FULANI WAY TRY FINISH SECONDARY SCHOOLS, NA THEM BE CYBER TERRORIST. INTERNET FRAUDSTERS AND YAHOO YAHOO BOYS, NIGERIAN USELES ARMY, AMONG OTHERS, THOSE ILLITERATE ONES ARE THE TERRORIST KILLING ARROUND MOVING WITH CUTLASES AND AK47 WHICH ARE BEING GIVEN TO THEM BY TERRORIST BUHARI, TERRORIST BURATAI, TERRORIST ABUBAKAR SADIQUE AND I G IDRIS. ABEG IF YOU SEE Fulani RUN OR THEY HAVE THE BACK UP OF ARMY, AIRFORCE, POLICE INFACT FSARS. COURT ME ANYWERE , I WE NEVER TALK LIKE FAKE MINISTER KEMI ADEOSUN
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bakila: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Moneytize:
shocked...Chimo. Does that mean the anus has a mind of its own? grin
Yes. When pressed with a running stomach try to ignore the anus and taste its ability to act on its own.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by toaterry(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
You people should just go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Barkin ladi
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oloyede252(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Politics of bitterness and tribalism initiated by Awolowo. No wonder shagari together with ekwueme defeated him hands-down. Am not surprised. Fayemi winning is ekiti people business and none of my business.
.but Awolowo is your business right. Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by NairaMaster1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

What's Ipob business, it's your choice last we checked five out of six states in southwest are yet to pay workers salary, economy turmoil is seriously hitting hard over there, I dont know what you enjoy in ApC the ruling party that gave you guys edge over east, we have not forgot how you guys ranting over Ondo election, now that APC is in control can you mention any remarkable project he has done, he is among those yet to pay workers salary, it's your choice, I wish you guys all the best

I wonder ooo!

Look at that slave.

God knows votes counts more in Igbo Land.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Unblockable: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
enuelsmith:
PDP is winning this Gubernatorial election in Ekiti, but take note every machinery would be put in motion,for the outcome of the results to favor APC. Results would be manipulated and altered in such a way that Fayemi would eventually emerged as the winner. Its sad that Ekiti state would soon experience another chaos,and post election violence,that would greatly destabilize the entire state .
[/s]

Rubbish post.

If your PDP candidate wins, it's free and fair. If APC candidate wins, then it's rigging? Go have your head examined.!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

What's Ipob business, it's your choice last we checked five out of six states in southwest are yet to pay workers salary, economy turmoil is seriously hitting hard over there, I dont know what you enjoy in ApC the ruling party that gave you guys edge over east, we have not forgot how you guys ranting over Ondo election, now that APC is in control can you mention any remarkable project he has done, he is among those yet to pay workers salary, it's your choice, I wish you guys all the best
foeget about the yoruba states, they are all so important to the man in Abuja. The'd do everything to win it all. And back to Ondo state, you can trust the people of Ondo. We sure knows what we are doing. We just wanted the backstabber Mimiko out and in Ondo state, there's no room for godfatherism, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
drinkgarri:
Breaking news ,I can't find my name from this list

You can't, when you are busy drinking garri

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by buhariguy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firefire:
Congratulations in advance to our own personal person.
fayemi.

Firefire, if you are not ashame, I am ashame for you.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Alimiyemi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Who b diz one���
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Hafeexla(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Current score Apc 3 vs pdp 1 scorer (ifelodun lga' fayose lga won by apc)

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by thatigboman: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pls which station is showing the real official election results declared by INEC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PennywysCares(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amarabae:

I was not talking about ekiti election, I replied a guy here.
Fayose Is a noisemaker and I don't give a hoot about this election.
wink
come on babe, don't talk like this
Fayose is not a noise maker but a fearless politician. We love him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Unblockable: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
The final result for Moba local government has been announced at the local government collation centre. APC wins.
APC: 11,837;
PDP - 8520
#EkitiDecides2018
#EkitiDecides

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Hafeexla(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
thatigboman:
Can we have only confirmed results declared by INEC pls for benefit of those of us not watching
Premiumtime is updating it
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by chibuzorAbia: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo people go wail tonight.....omase o

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by sandra50(f): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari and inec is you rig this election God will rig your lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by 02Kebreal(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
y#EkitiDecide. IFELODUN LOCAL GOVT. Apc-13,869. Pdp.11,456. Gov Fayose failed in his Local Govt.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Akpacha(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Any channel showing it live pls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.