Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (23002 Views)

How Far With The 10 States Buhari Will Campaign With Tinubu? / ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Blue3k2: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
The Federal Government said  that all parts of the country would benefit  from projects to sustain its fairness and equality policy.

President Muhammadu Buhari disclosed this  on Saturday at the Alex Ekwuem Federal University Ndifu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Ebonyi,  while inaugurating ecological projects in the institution.

President Muhammadu Buhari

Buhari,  represented by Hajiya Zainab Ahmed, Minister for State for Budget and Planning, noted that the projects were executed by the Ecological Fund  Office in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF).

The president said that the inauguration was a confirmation that no part of the country would suffer neglect owing to geographical location or political considerations.

“”To further consolidate on this effort, the government would continue executing projects across the country to demonstrate the sincerity of this administration to enthrone justice, equity, and fairness to all and sundry.

“”This administration will continue with all genuine government policies, agreement and contracts at both local and international levels entered into by the previous administration.

“”We aim to lay a solid foundation for a virile and prosperous nation on the path of a sustainable economic development.

“”Projects such as this would provide windows of opportunities for improved learning at this critical period of our nation building and economic recovery,” he said.

The president said that the project was aimed at solving the institution’s ecological problem.

“”The project is one of the 18 ecological intervention projects approved by this government for the last quarter of the 2017 and approved in April 2017.

“”It is aimed at checking flood and erosion menace at the university as this age-long problem had affected effective learning in the institution,“” he said.

He said that there were on-going efforts to review all federal government abandoned projects across the country.

“”There would be stringent measures  to ensure that such projects are  brought to fruition as we congratulate the contractor and consultant for a speedy and durable job,” he said.

He urged the university community to cherish the project, avoid indiscriminate disposal of refuse inside the drain and ensure maintenance of the projects to serve the intended needs.

Prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba, Vice Chancellor of the University thanked the president for the intervention and described the occasion as a milestone in the university’s history.

“”These roads are the first set of asphalt roads to be constructed and commissioned in the university since its inception in 2012 and we are happy that the ecological office acceded to our request.”

He appealed to government to ensure that contractors awarded jobs in the institution completed them on time.

Newsmen report that the ` projects included six kilometres of roads, culverts, walk-ways and some erosion slow protection works.

NAN

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/i-will-distribute-projects-evenly-to-all-36-states-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by shevchenko(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2018

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
If the masses are not "fish brain-ish", why do they believe these self centred politicians

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by ITbomb(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
After 3 years, still I WILL

when you dey with Oyinbo, you plead with them to concentrate projects in the North, when you enter SE you remember say you suppose spread project. Uwafid

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Profesional liar!

The terrorist is talking after destroying the country within his satanic 3 years rule. Cow!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by RobbStark(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
At this point in time, we are still hearing words like "I will".

Someone shud tell that man that his time in Aso Rock is over, we are just waiting for 2019 to send him back to Daura to be with his cows.

Who wants to join me in celebrating the victory of PDP in Ekiti State

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by paramakina202: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mr I will don come again o after election he go begin calculate 97% and 5% grin.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by limeta(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Devil hammer Buhari head
Police chief Fulani
Army chief Fulani
Dss. Efcc.custom.fulani
It will never be well with you idiot

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeah right!

Just as you have:

Build more refineries undecided

Fuel pump price is now N40

Created millions of jobs every year undecided

Food don bereketeh undecided

Defeated Bokoharam not to talk of Fulani herdsmen

Have you released ALL the chibok girls. No you are even trying to silence the media on It!

I think your daughter recently put to bed remember Leah is also someone's daughter. So where is LEAH

If you have not achieve any of these please keep every other promises to yourself!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by IMASTEX: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thanks. We don't want that

18 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari attempting to re-loot abacha's loot. Or is he planning on sending it back to abacha's family??

Who brought this corrupt cow upon us?? Not even GEJ did something this crazy while in power!

Wouldn't it be better if we just give the money away to the Swiss as a goodwill gesture, so our both nations becomes eternal friends than attempt to 'share' in a country where it was recently proven that 70% of the population have no bank account?!

How would they 'share' this money??

P.S sarrki madridguy kyase buhariguy may the judgment of people be upon you guys for supporting this fraud against the masses!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by sotall(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Story story

Go back to Duara first

4 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Sanchez01: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
This clown still thinks he is in the opposition. Always addressing Nigerians like he is campaigning.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by CyrexSnr(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is the best lie he had ever told

You Can Read Full Details Here
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by morikee: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ma nigga
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
oga pack

3 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Daslim180(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Awon eyan Liar Mohammed . Anyway, when you are back to Daura, you can do that..... No to another 4 years of brutality, harassment, political imbroglio, Herdmen killings etc...... Papa Badluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
PIGGIES! HOW MANY EARS UNA GET?

WAKE UP AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by menwongo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by gurunlocker: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol... After how many years?

Alaye, you dey go daura next year

7 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by honestivo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Be fast about that sir ,cause there is a big gap between what you promised and what has been done

1 Like

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by chrisbills74: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
We have seen d evidence of distribution with Fulani rampage everywhere.....

We are sending you back to Daura...

9 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Save the lives of those you wanna distribute the projects first.

Unproductive president...

5 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Pavore9: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yawns.....
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by vioment: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is what you are supposed to be doing. Do it quickly. Thanks.
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by bukynkwuenu: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin I guess you mean.... you will divide your herdsman killings evenly to all states....

7 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Emmafe:
Our mumu dn do grin grin

Unlocked Brand New and Used S9 plus avalible. Check my profile.
Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari ogun kill you if na true true you talk am

2 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by eclecticbaron: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tah. Lie lie. It's too late baba. Once beaten, twice shy. You can still do that before stepping aside in 2019. grin

3 Likes

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by Baybii: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yes Sir, we firmly believe in you and your good works, we know you have and will never disappoint us.

That up there is pure sarcasm, pity most folks don't understand it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari by myners007: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Project or poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.