Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22433 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
I once had this argument with someone on twitter but was inactive to further it,, l'm currently having the same argument with someone on nairaland who called me a misogynist for the following reasons....

Hanseel1 called me a dumb misogynist for acknowledging myself as a man to be the superior being to a woman,,,really??.

I don't know if people think anticipating some certain kowtow moves from women as a man means you are treating them like shit..There is a vast difference between acknowledging superiority and inferiority... I am gunning for the former and not the latter...

I am nah gonna go all Biblical because the Bible generally regarded man as the superior being, starting from creation,, juggling down to when women were told to submit to their husbands,, all that is asked of man is a humble leadership and not to swap positions.

Creation is the etymology of everything,, we learnt that man was given the strength to toil the earth and feed the woman......A man has to find a home, build and sustain it and so it has been since creation,, whenever a woman finds, builds and sustains a home, that man is tagged WEAK once it goes viral...That is life.

In general, men are expected to be collecting the whip for women since creation and I see no reason why Hanseel1 will tell me I and a woman are equal in all ramifications of life....We are only equal in the eyes of God, when life is attached,, consider men as the superior being....

Hanseel1, you can bring forth your arguments...

Lefulefu,,MISEDUCATIONS, Donpiiko,, Greiboy,,Zicoraads, Nairalairlanders,, I stand to be corrected...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Xinzu: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
I wonder why colored vitamin C is no longer tasting like orange like before. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hey my G
Xinzu:
I wonder why colored vitamin C is no longer tasting like orange like before. sad

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Xinzu: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hey my G

Sup, bruh? Wuss goooood?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am fine mate I haven't seen you around in a while, hope you good? How's your dog cool
Xinzu:

Sup, bruh? Wuss goooood?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
I believe men and women are equal and we compliment and make each other better that's why it takes two people to make a baby.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Xinzu: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am fine mate I haven't seen you around in a while, hope you good? How's your dog cool

I'm very fine, bruh. cool

I've just been preoccupied with work. I barely have time for myself more less NL.

My dog is doing well, I haven't seen him in months though. How's work/life?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I believe men and women are equal and we compliment and make each other better that's why it takes two people to make a baby.
It's not just all abou making babies...If it is just this that makes us equal, then we are in for deep shit when we get them upset...

My point is,, others aspects of life are pointing to man's superiority.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am doing good, just that I have too much on my hands. My best wishes bro.
Xinzu:

I'm very fine, bruh. cool

I've just been preoccupied with work. I barely have time for myself more less NL.

My dog is doing well, I haven't seen him in months though. How's work/life?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Man is only superior in terms of physical strength, nothing more.
austyn0:
It's not just all abou making babies...If it is just this that makes us equal, then we are in for deep shit when we get them upset...

My point is,, others aspects of life are pointing to man's superiority.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by mimimile93: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
I'm not a misogynist, I respect any woman who knows her place.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Misogyny goes way, way beyond thinking men are superior to females. I'll come back to comment more. Right now, I'm very busy with some thing. grin lipsrsealed
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Xinzu: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am doing good, just that I have too much on my hands. My best wishes bro.

Gracias amigo smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Man is only superior in terms of physical strength, nothing more.
Now you mentioned an aspect...There are other aspects in which women are superior,, true... But if there are aspects in which one is more superior, there should be an end point.... Equality in every aspect of life,, work, home e.t.c will end up negatively affecting the lives of men,, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:
I'm not a misogynist, I respect any woman who knows her place.
Thankyiu...Hanseel1 and his likes thinks knowing when to remind a woman that she is a woman makes you a misogynist.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Only people with self esteem issues will push this narrative, there is no competition between both sexes. We should respect and tolerate each other.
austyn0:
Now you mentioned an aspect...There are other aspects in which women are superior,, true... But if there are aspects in which one is more superior, there should be an end point.... Equality in every aspect of life,, work, home e.t.c will end up negatively affecting the lives of men,, don't you think?

5 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Misogyny goes way, way beyond thinking men are superior to females. I'll come back to comment more. Right now, I'm very busy with some thing. grin lipsrsealed
Take your time broh.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Only people with self esteem issues will push this narrative, there is no competition between both sexes. We should respect and tolerate each other.
That is the point..
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
dont mind that loser Hanseel1 AKA Elder001. he's a confused vagina worshipper who changes colors everyday. some days he asslicks women, some days he attacks them. he just changes moods like a woman on periods.
look at this confusion on his Elder001 threads
ASSLICKING WOMEN :
Romance / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist (1) (2) (3) (4)
Romance / 12 Reasons You Should Marry A Man Who Can Cook
Romance / Bride Price Should Be Abolished In Nigeria...
Romance / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (1)
Romance / What You Need To Know About Sharing Of Properties After Divorce In Nigeria
Romance / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You
Romance / 4 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Already Losing Their Worthless Ego
Romance / The Issue Of Female Subservient Or Subservience In Marriage (1)
Romance / A Lady Doesn't Have To Be A Feminist For She To Be Independent (1)
Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Career/ambitious Ladies? (1)
Romance / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? (1)
BEING MISOGYNISTIC HIMSELF
Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) *
Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14)
Romance / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? (1) (2)
Romance / Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have An Entiltement mentality
Romance / The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women
Romance / Why You Must Force Your Wife To Acquire Her Own Properties
Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (1) (2) (3)
Romance / Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health (1)

he's just a confused man-baby who doesnt know what he wants

7 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont mind that loser Hanseel1 AKA Elder001. he's a confused vagina worshipper who changes colors everyday. some days he asslicks women, some days he attacks them. he just changes moods like a woman on periods.
ASSLICKING WOMEN :
Romance / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist (1) (2) (3) (4)
Romance / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (1)
Romance / What You Need To Know About Sharing Of Properties After Divorce In Nigeria
Romance / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? (1)
Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) *
Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14)
Romance / Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have An Entiltement mentality

Laughs...What a recorded and detailed analysis....Let's be done with Hanseel please,, what's your take on the issue?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs...What a recorded and detailed analysis....Let's be done with Hanseel please,, what's your take on the issue?
Men are superior to women in every way. no one can love like a man loves. and no creature in the human world is as intelligent as a man. a woman is simply created to be a gateway for new life, and a comfort to men. but when women challenge men they are vanquished. as a man i have more rights than a woman. my word is final and my desires and tastes are more important than a woman's. a woman is a child, no matter her age, social status or education level.
if anyone considers my words cruel they should look at the animal kingdom. animals run on instinct and even they put males first. thats the order of this life. males over females. ideology and philosophy cant change it.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by daharry(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
all this for hansel
bro if you are wise enough read and learn they cant create a thread for you if they don't want you to know the truth
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sir , yes a man is superior to a woman in Nigeria. Most of us depend on you guys for survival. Most if they don’t open leg, no dinner o

It is well. We are in a men’s world

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir , yes a man is superior to a woman in Nigeria. Most of us depend on you guys for survival. Most if they don’t open leg, no dinner o

not just in Nigeria. worldwide. no country has ever prospered and lasted dominated by women. its in your nature to destroy yourselves. in the West women are dominating, and what are they doing with that newfound sociopolitical power? clamoring for abortion rights, postponing or refusing marriage etc. result? the West is now underpopulated. women have been fvcking like crazy but not giving birth. now the dependent (old people, young children) greatly outnumber the productive (19-35 age group). and how do politicians try to fix this mess? open the gates for Immigrants to create an instant 19-35 population.from where? muslim countries. who believe what? that women are second-class citizens not even deserving to be given a driver's license. and where does this take women? back to square one: being Inferior Creatures.
self-destruction complete.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
I once had this argument with someone on twitter but was inactive to further it,, l'm currently having the same argument with someone on nairaland who called me a misogynist for the following reasons....

Hanseel1 called me a dumb misogynist for acknowledging myself as a man to be the superior being to a woman,,,really??.

I don't know if people think anticipating some certain kowtow moves from women as a man means you are treating them like shit..There is a vast difference between acknowledging superiority and inferiority... I am gunning for the former and not the latter...

I am nah gonna go all Biblical because the Bible generally regarded man as the superior being, starting from creation,, juggling down to when women were told to submit to their husbands,, all that is asked of man is a humble leadership and not to swap positions.

Creation is the etymology of everything,, we learnt that man was given the strength to toil the earth and feed the woman......A man has to find a home, build and sustain it and so it has been since creation,, whenever a woman finds, builds and sustains a home, that man is tagged WEAK once it goes viral...That is life.

In general, men are expected to be collecting the whip for women since creation and I see no reason why Hanseel1 will tell me I and a woman are equal in all ramifications of life....We are only equal in the eyes of God, when life is attached,, consider men as the superior being....

Hanseel1, you can bring forth your arguments...

Lefulefu,,MISEDUCATIONS, Donpiiko,, Greiboy,,Zicoraads, Nairalairlanders,, I stand to be corrected...

Bullshît. You're equal to a woman by all standards. In all ramifications of life.

You're not superior to any woman.

You're just a dumb misogynist.

5 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Women wouldn't even exist if Adam didn't request for a companion. You think God forgot to create Eve? No!!!! He knew - in his infinite wisdom - the true nature of women. He purposely left woman out of his creation at first. It wasn't an error, it was done on purpose. So before you think you are superior to any Man, just remember that technically you were crafted from a Man.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ASSLICKING WOMEN :

How is saying the military should be made compulsory for women, virginity is useless, being the sole provider and those other topics makes me a misogynist?

When I said you were dumb the other time you doubted me. If I'm a misogynist as you claim I won't wash, clean and cook for my queen everyday. I won't see her as a co-head.

Check up the meaning of misogynist again.

The attention you're seeking for by the time I'll start giving you that attention you'll deactivate

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not just in Nigeria. worldwide. no country has ever prospered and lasted dominated by women. its in your nature to destroy yourselves. in the West women are dominating, and what are they doing with that newfound sociopolitical power? clamoring for abortion rights, postponing or refusing marriage etc. result? the West is now underpopulated. women have been fvcking like crazy but not giving birth. now the dependent (old people, young children) greatly outnumber the productive (19-35 age group). and how do politicians try to fix this mess? open the gates for Immigrants to create an instant 19-35 population.from where? muslim countries. who believe what? that women are second-class citizens not even deserving to be given a driver's license. and where does this take women? back to square one: being Inferior Creatures.
self-destruction complete.

List of countries being ruled by women

UK [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Denmark [Female Head of state]
Malta [female PM]
Canada [Female head of state]
Australia [Female head of state ]
New Zealand [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Croatia [Female President ]
And many others...

Is Nigeria better than any of the countries listed above? .

It'll be an insult to dumb people if I should call you dumb. Your stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Says a male scammer parading in a female account.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

It has nothing to do with being a "Men's world" It has more to do with biology. Why do you think there are hardly any Female Inventors? Men are very good in somethings and so are women. There can never be the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dos And Don’ts Of The First Date / Could She Be Carrying My Child? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.