Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu (27144 Views)

Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 22.443Km Neke-Mbu-Ogbodu Abba-Obollo Etiti Road / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Babygiwa(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Still on Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's rural development initiatives in Enugu State - the face of the newly constructed Obollo Eke - Agala - Okpaligbo road ready for inauguration.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Babygiwa(f): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice work OP. Please let us know where and where this road can lead to. It will help enthusiasts. Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Very good one.
Thumbs up Guv.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by phizzy911(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice cool
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by PassingShot(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Kudos to the governor. I hope it's a quality job done on that road though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Ibyno(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2018
if only others can follow same step, things wont be that hard in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2018
cool nice one.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Authoreety: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Gud one
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Amarabae(f): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Enugu is always blessed with quiet governors that are performing well.
The average enugu man hate noise

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by aciza(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
OK shocked grin
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Johnsegun54(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Good one
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Jorussia(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Op this is one not worth front page.you can find this kind of road either under construction or constructed in every state of the federation.

5 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Dottore: 6:18am On Jul 15, 2018
@Amarabae and Babygiwa pls dont be carried away by very few achievements that are not commensurate with the enormous allocations coming into the state.

Why is Enugu metropolis and other non Nsukka LG not carried along:
Only recently I believe as a result of serious outcry of Enugu residents on negligence of the state metropolis, attention was given to the road (about 500miles stretch) In front of Loma Linda Estate in Maryland, Milikin Hill and Maryland-Timber-Akpo Street about 2.5km

There are several roads that need urgent attention. Almost the whole of Achara Layout:
Awkunanaw Street-Ochumba-Etudo
Igbariam Street
Ubaka Street
Malachy - Unubi- Osumenyi, Vance Streets
Ikiriki - Idaw River - Emeka Ebila
Umuchu - Omachiana - Mount

Many parts of Emene Sooil Plaza Hotel Road
Many places in Abakpa
Many places in Independence Layout

Almost Zero attention is given to rehabilitation or maintenance of Primary and Secondary school structures in Enugu State.
Let's stop celebrating non performance. The money is not personal funds. It's public funds @amokelouis
Daniel058

23 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Daniel058(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Second to Best governor in SE

ALL of us in the east can attest to the fact that

#EKUBARUOHA 1 OF EBONYI is no 1 except if you are just playing opponent for ur stomach sake..
grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Sydney17(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Celebrating road construction by a sitting governor doesn't make sense to me though! Like what was he voted for in the first place? We just love scoring cheap political votes from my country! If he no do the road, Na me for do am?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by justtoodark: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
cool nice one.

dont start to be happy too soon.....you know how bad nigerias maintenance culture is....that street can be washed away in a year.....

question is,did the contractors used standard materials to build it... undecided undecided

wailers are not always wrong to be making noise.....

2 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by bewla(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Sydney17:
Celebrating road construction by a sitting governor doesn't make sense to me though! Like what was he voted for in the first place? We just love scoring cheap political votes from my country! If he no do the road, Na me for do am?
Ekiti results pls
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2018
At least we need to be happy that he construct a new road.. wah about if he didn't do it.. people wil still complain about it.. at least we need to thank Him for that.
justtoodark:

dont start to be happy too soon.....you know how bad nigerias maintenance culture is....that street can be washed away in a year.....

question is,did the contractors used standard materials to build it... undecided undecided

wailers are not wrong to be making noise.....
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Old Anambra is progressing while Old Imo remains in shambles.

What happened?

/

6 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by justtoodark: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
At least we need to be happy that he construct a new road.. wah about if he didn't do it.. people wil still complain about it.. at least we need to thank Him for that.

we have to keep them on their toes....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Sydney17(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2018
grin
bewla:
Ekiti results pls
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Samirana360(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2018
good one from my gov.....this December I will enjoy driving....no fear again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by flyca: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Chai!, see reasoning o biko cry
We need to thank our boss for paying our salary, afterall he might decide not to pay cry

Nigeria is finished! cry

6 Likes

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by justtoodark: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Samirana360:
good one from my gov.....this December I will enjoy driving....no fear again

dont be too happy...always stay critical.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by solablings(f): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2018
bewla:
Ekiti results pls

Don't mind them, over hyping and results truncations in progress.

I just feel pity for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
flyca:

Chai!, see reasoning o biko cry
We need to thank our boss for paying our salary, afterall he might decide not to pay cry

Nigeria is finished! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record / EFCC Confronts BDC Operators In Abuja (video) / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.