Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy (3057 Views)

I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 9ja Lady Cursed Her Boyfriend’s Friend because He Refused To Sleep With Im (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by chiefotota(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Nor to small cinema for Warri, as one innocent guy wey dey stay around White House for Effurun, don kpai (die) for Warri Central Hospital after he run some horizontal refreshment (had sex) with im babe.

According to awa i-witness, di guy wey dem dey code his name for now, just do di normal horizontal refreshment with im babe o, den after some time, his penis start to rotten, as dem rush di guy go Warri Central Hospital, doctors nor fit save his life. Na so his friends para go his babe house, dem go discover se di babe for her death bed, as her kpekus (vagina) sef dey rotten, wen dem press di babe make she talk wetin happen, where she from bring sickness, she confess say she play away match (cheated) with one yahoo guy, wey don vanish, as nobody fit trace di guy again.

See wetin di i-witness talk:
http://www.ototaspalmyjoint.com/boyfriend-kpai-of-rotten-penis-after-sex-with-im-babe-wey-play-away-matsh-with-yahoo-boy/

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 12:45am On Jul 15, 2018
A woman is the embodiment of rashness and a mine of vices. she is an obstacle to the path of devotion, a hindrance to emancipation. she is practically a sorceress and represents vile desire.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2018
May God punish everything that has vagina and was born from the 80s

3 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Picture of the rotten kitten
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 15, 2018
To the wounded poppy up there ^^^^

Your curses will only affect you and yours. You have no control over anyone's life and your words will only come back to you but you have zero wisdom to understand this fact of life.

Keep speaking life or death into your existence because you have no power over other people's destiny; only your own.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by RevenGeMission: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2018
A friend of mine slept with one Olosho some months back, all of a sudden, his first phone died, then his international phone , then his Laptop got spoilt , then his tv developed Power problem , then his car broke down

Took him months and serious prayer to get back on his feet, another guy slept with the same babe and confessed he had exactly the same problem, i do not know if it's yahoo boys using jazz on those girls or if the girls themselves signed up to steal people's destiny

If anyone has heard or experienced the same , please share your experience and how you got out of it
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Your curses will only affect you and yours. You have no control over anyone's life and your words will only come back to you but you have zero wisdom to understand this fact of life.

Keep speaking life or death into your existence because you have no power over other people's destiny; only your own.

If you are not a who.re like the lady used on this thread, my post wouldn't bother you..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:
A friend of mine slept with one Olosho some months back, all of a sudden, his first phone died, then his international phone , then his Laptop got spoilt , then his tv developed Power problem , then his car broke down

Took him months and serious prayer to get back on his feet, another guy slept with the same babe and confessed he had exactly the same problem, i do not know if it's yahoo boys using jazz on those girls or if the girls themselves signed up to steal people's destiny

If anyone has heard or experienced the same , please share your experience and how you got out of it

In all the woes that curse our race, there is a lady in the case.
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

If you are not a who.re like the lady used on this thread, my post wouldn't bother you..

Aaah the wounded poppy! Take the wisdom in my post but you probably don't have the capacity to understand it.

Whether I'm a whhore or the virgin Mary, your words have no impact on me, they will only fall on you like raindrops.

The reason your life is so miserable is because you talk nothing but death and destruction into it. If you have nothing nice to say it's safer to say nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Aaah the wounded poppy! Take the wisdom in my post but you probably don't have the capacity to understand it.

Whether I'm a whhore or the virgin Mary, your words have no impact on me, they will only fall on you like raindrops.

The reason your life is so miserable is because you talk nothing but death and destruction into it. If you have nothing nice to say it's safer to say nothing.

If my words have no impact on you then why are you bothered?

Kilode.?
Ogini?
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

If my words have no impact on you then why are you bothered?

Kilode.?
Ogini?

I was giving a dead dog a bone (wisdom) take it and talk some life into your dead existence smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by mimimile93: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

I was giving a dead dog a bone (wisdom) take it and talk some life into your dead existence smiley

Hmm! I can see you've nothing doing with your sleazy life..

Bye b!tch..
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2018
I pity ppl that just go about having sex with anybody and everybody.. sex is more spiritual than you think
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Very well said.
Some people on this forum are so pathetic.
The best thing is to ignore them.
In real life, they are nonentities, that is why they come online to express their frustrations from the mats they are sleeping on and type jargons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Hmm! I can see you've nothing doing with your sleazy life..

Bye b!tch..
Kids everywhere. Nonentity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Forzap: 3:09am On Jul 15, 2018
see beta pigin....

horizontal refreshmentgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by kingjomezy(m): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

aunty in short ....why is it paining u
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by codeSavant: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin don't take everything you read online serious.
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by ruggedtimi(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2018
I cnt wait to say "horizontal refreshment" to someone grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2018
horizontal.... but things happen o
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by fr3do(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Atimes i dey feel say most of these gists na just story
Re: Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy by romenna: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sex will destroy this generation.

(1) (Reply)

8 Beautiful Bridesmaids Poses Their Front And Backside (photos) / Federal University Lafia Expels A Student For Impregnating A Lecture. / Why Do Guys Make Lines On Their Eye Brows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.