Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta (7276 Views)

Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / No More Private Oil Importers: Nigeria To Sell, Buy Oil Directly / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2010
oshama

ganja fries your brain.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2010
tpiah:

oh shut up.

someone on this thread was griping about an oil refinery in kaduna as if there are none elsewhere and that's what i was responding to.

you people should try to sound informed when you type. angry

the fact remains: there are no refineries at all in the southwest, so carry your giraffe eyes to your own backyard. angry

Jesu!

So you didn't read the article too before commenting on it? . . .And you are a 46 year old woman?! shocked shocked shocked
Dunce, let me help you. The article is about oil company headquarters, not refineries; you can write one about refineries, if thats what you're so desperate to comment about. Right now, you are firing off point! . . .A 46 year old woman?! Lordy Lord! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Osama10(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2010
Ganja no reach now, what else?
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2010
^^ just shut up!! @ the two of you! Una dey find morons like yourselves who will be exchanging words with you, abi?

geez, its so annoying when these dolts start bandying insults in an attempt to mask their idiotic behavior and utterances.

beaf, you're a 47 year old monkey with access to a computer. Dont assume that means you have a thinking faculty!

and on that note you and your gay lover oshama can have the bedroom all to your gay selves!!

s.tupid i.diot who didnt think to comment on the kaduna refinery thingy before my enlightening post but now wants to start honking in ignorance!
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2010
Osama10:

Just imagine the Refinery in kaduna, thats a big joke itself and I hear someone say bad belle.

daftest comment on this thread so far.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2010
^
Ok, you've had your dance now and people have noticed the winsh in you, so please can you rest? We wan yan wit pipul wen get sense! grin
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2010
Beaf:

The reason the oil majors have offices in Lagos is for devide and rule. It clear as day that the Hausa-Fulani axis schemed that the best way to remain in control of oil and gas was by playing the South West against the South South, while starving the South East fuel or anything to do with the petroleum industry. Anyway, beans don burn! cool

Jonathan is doing all the right things by auditing the industry and slowly, but surely moving toward equity for the ND. Too many silly games have been played with Nigeria's welfare for the benefit of a wicked cabals pockets.

The oil companies have no choice, but to relocate to Warri and Porthacourt.

this post could only have been made by someone suffering from age induced schizophrenia.

better tell your winsh mama to free you grin
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 5:58am On Jun 13, 2010
^
We wan yan wit pipul wen get sense! grin
Old hag, seeking notice! grin
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Osama10(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2010
Must you abuse somebody here first.

Just showing how shallow you are.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2010
Beaf:

^
We wan yan wit pipul wen get sense! grin
Old hag, seeking notice! grin

geriatric old monkey with shrivelled member trying to be funky grin

abeg comot for road as you don expose so.

ode!

oshama

see beaf and get busy.

who you be sef. You sound very much like one daft nler who i wont name.

what happened to your usual id? you were banned for being s.tupid?
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Osama10(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2010
Did I hear someone being called "OLD HAG" here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2010
tpiah:

geriatric old monkey with shrivelled member trying to be funky grin

abeg comot for road as you don expose so.

ode!

oshama

see beaf and get busy.

You know what you lack, don't let me remind you. Old winsh with wrinkled arse.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2010
Osama10:

Did I hear someone being called "OLD HAG" here. grin grin grin grin grin

yes you did., when they called your mother grin

did you also hear geriatric old monkey with shrivelled member.

you can relate to that.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Osama10(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2010
Maybe "WRINKLED LOOKING HARLOT" should be used.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2010
tpiah:

Did I hear someone being called "OLD HAG" here?

yes you did., when they called my mother  grin

did you also hear geriatric old monkey with shrivelled member.

my father can relate to that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2010
OK!!!

LET'S END THIS PARTY RIGHT HERE!

I cant spend valuable time arguing with nincompoops and jackasses in this place! That would consume a billion light years and yield zero results!

[size=16pt]therefore, any insult hurled at my person by any miscreant and tout here, goes directly to the person's harlot b*tch of a mama![/size]

[size=18pt]DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!![/size]

i know many of you were raised under bridges, so have some patience for those of us who were not!

if the thing dey annoy you, relocate yourselves to under the atlantic ocean!!!!!
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2010
nigerians and misplaced pride/priorities

this is like all that ridiculous whining when MTN located their regional offices in ghana

the same mend being celebrated has ensured that no right thinking company will place anything but the most unimportant outpost in the nd

dalover, don't you read all the posts about the state of things in the east?

do you think people are in business to endanger themselves?

absurdity

next thing we will be hearing that businesses all around their world should relocate their hqs to ther consumer markets
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2010
oyb:

nigerians and misplaced pride/priorities

this is like all that ridiculous whining when MTN located their regional offices in ghana

the same mend being celebrated has ensured that no right thinking company will place anything but the most unimportant outpost in the nd

dalover, don't you read all the posts about the state of things in the east?

do you think people are in business to endanger themselves?

absurdity

next thing we will be hearing that businesses all around their world should relocate their hqs to ther consumer markets

The ND and East are two different places. You need to know about a subject to tackle it fairly; your arguments are invalid.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2010
osama, i have gone through your posts and i'm of the opinion you are a wife batterer.This thread alone has proved that.

you say you're married? Good thing you're in the UK where you can take your wife back to your village, beat the hell out of her, batter her to within an inch of her senses, and get away with it.

every ape has a computer undecided
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2010
Beaf:

The ND and East are two different places. You need to know about a subject to tackle it fairly; your arguments are invalid.

beaf, its all the same

or is it because i diplomatically said east rather than the whole region? did mend not introduce kidnapping to the entire region?

do you want to be fair and claim that people will not be at risk if they set up head offices the nd?

is it not the same nd where some so called repentant militants ran riot in in a university?

is it not the same nd where communities regularly block operations of facilities for no reason other than money for the month?

mend ad the communities have made doing business there close to impossible - now you are calling for companies which have been forced to scale own their operations i the region to skeletal levels to come and put their nerve centers in nigeria's most dangerous regions

i wonder if ou would be willing to locate your regional hq of your company in a place where armed men can literally storm in and plant bombs, r-ape and rob staff and nothing will be done beyond some newspaper headlines

maybe you'd prefer the chinese - don't worry - you think the westerners are bad - at least you an see what chinese miners did in zamfara

when companies like pirelli or was it michelin that have been in the region for decades have left because of what mend and co have turned te region to , you are agitating for other to come and suffer what pirelli suffered

mend vowed to make the region ungovernable or some such - enjoy your Pyrrhic victory
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by tpiah: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2010
أيضا العديد مքաղխորհրդի հետամնացن القرود كلها جنون.مشتری کی اندرونی (اور دیگر گیس سیارے ہمارے علم) بہت ہی بالواسطہ اور رہنے کا امکان ہے کچھ دیر کے لیے تو. (ہے گیلیلیو ماحول کی تحقیقات سے اعداد و شمار کو ہی بادل کو سب سے اوپر سے نیچے تقریبا کلومیٹر ہو جاتا ہے.)

وہ شخص جو سب سے بلند کی خفیہ جگہ میں رہتا ہے
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by KnowAll(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2010
[size=14pt]Only a fool would knowingly throw their money down the drain. Funds that are meant for operational expansion would be spent on some rag-tag hoodlums who because they own or have access to a Khalshinikov would make life for anything that looks caucasian be it Indian, Philipino OR Chinese a mayhem and not a bed of Roses.

To them the salivating prospect of grasping these men with straight hair would be one bounty hunt that would be too irresistable to ignore. The fact that they get a stipen of N65,000.00 from the FG would not deter them from making an extra fistfull of dollars after all their benovolent masters in Abuja does not see anything wrong in clamouring for an increase in salary having already broken the world record as the highest paid legislators in the world.  undecided

To these boys the earlier the cash cow called oil conglomerate relocates to the delta the better for all, things for sometime now has being at a low ebb.The women of easy virtue have never had it so bad, so are the other miscreants and scumbags, thank God they Mend, tompolo boys and the others are seen as freedom fighters, double thank God for the compensation from Abuja, but then 4ork it these straight haired men are easy money. [/size]
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2010
oyb:

beaf, its all the same

or is it because i diplomatically said east rather than the whole region? did mend not introduce kidnapping to the entire region?

do you want to be fair and claim that people will not be at risk if they set up head offices the nd?

is it not the same nd where some so called repentant militants ran riot in in a university?

is it not the same nd where communities regularly block operations of facilities for no reason other than money for the month?

mend ad the communities have made doing business there close to impossible - now you are calling for companies which have been forced to scale own their operations i the region to skeletal levels to come and put their nerve centers in nigeria's most dangerous regions

i wonder if ou would be willing to locate your regional hq of your company in a place where armed men can literally storm in and plant bombs, r-ape and rob staff and nothing will be done beyond some newspaper headlines

maybe you'd prefer the chinese - don't worry - you think the westerners are bad - at least you an see what chinese miners did in zamfara

when companies like pirelli or was it michelin that have been in the region for decades have left because of what mend and co have turned te region to , you are agitating for other to come and suffer what pirelli suffered

mend vowed to make the region ungovernable or some such - enjoy your Pyrrhic victory

Would you say Warri is in the East? shocked
If you don't even know where the ND is, how can anything you say be taken with any degree of seriousness?
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2010
Beaf:

Would you say Warri is in the East? shocked
If you don't even know where the ND is, how can anything you say be taken with any degree of seriousness?

stop being disingenuous

you are the one who should not be taken seriously if you actually are trying to spread the blatant falsehood that there is no kidnapping going on in the nd - the fact that warri or ph is now a distant second to aba - which incidentally is just an hour from port Harcourt cannot hide the fact that it is a dangerous place to run a business

you are also being monumentally slow if you want to pretend that the problems in the east are not the problems of the nd - which is just a stones throw away. by the time those rpg wielding robbers have finished sacking aba - where do you think their next port of call will be?

you actually want to pretend that the insecurity in your neighbours backyard, which incidentally , mend origninally started does not affect the nd?

would you set up an office in a suburb right next to gang territory?

is it not the same nd where your celebrated mend were setting off car bombs?

i shudder to think of what would happen if there was an industrial dispute - rather than have a union and management meet at the round table, we will have a round of attacks at their homes

anyway, lets see

your antics are amusing - everyday, companies are pulling out of less volatile areas of nigeria because of the harsh operating environment, and you expect that - because the nd 'produce the oil' - companies must set their head offices there?

is that what they teach you in business school? cheesy cheesy

several american companies set u their head offices outside of the us to escape taxation which is of far less consequence than security

it sad that you are trying to pretend that the nd is not a volatile , insecure region where you can be kidnapped, or your school can be invaded , or bombs can be set off at any where and everywhere - have u not been reading about the fracas in bayelsa?

maybe if you weren't posting from the sanctuary of a place where these issues only occur in movies, you'd have an idea of what i'm talking about
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2010
^
Are you arguing with yourself or what? I simply said I can't take you seriously, because you claimed earlier that the ND is in the East. . . therefore, you don't have a clue of the subject at hand.
If you honestly tell me where Warri is, then we can start from there. The Tompolo you mentioned earlier just happens to come from Warri.
[size=14pt]Charlie, stop dodging; is Warri really in the East as you claimed?[/size]

How does one deal with idiots who are either checking wikipedia to find out if there refineries in Lagos or claiming that oil companies have moved out of the Niger Delta because of kidnappings in Aba? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2010
Just another Lagos hater if you ask me. And I see some Alex Jones making up theories too. I don't want unity with anyone who wants unity after division. Unity first. Go tot the North and see the major problem of Nigeria. Those people are suffering more than any other part of Nigeria. Thanks to their local farmers and cattlemen, the people up would have be extinct. Devil recently unleashed sharia on them, JOS crisis. I think it's high time we see the north for what they are,  A starving and oppressed people. Yet some Igbo man or Ijaw boy/Yoruba man with bad dragon will open his mouth and have us perceive their corrosive breath. I hate you all equally. And I hope you all die or remain in hospital bed while Nigeria progresses. Northerners are under religious manipulation and oppression yet we still point accusing fingers at them all the time . These people barely have access to education cause they have been brainwashed right from childhood and really don't know their right and therefore fight for the wrong reasons. You all should just go and die. I should drop the world on your asses.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2010
as usual beaf is trying to dodge issues

just as for you the north comprises all the states in the north , for the rest of nigeria the east comprises ph, anambra, benin, asaba, warri etal

the only thing you have been able to do is keep running in circles with your 'ridiculous warri is not in the east '

okay lets pay your game

CAN YOU TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO KIDNAPPING GOING ON IN ANY OF THE 'NOT EAST' NIGER DELTA STATES AS WE SPEAK ?

CAN YOU TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO SECURITY CRISIS IN BAYELSA AS A RESULT OF THE BEEF BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNOR AND HIS DEPUTY

listen to yourself - is it not your precious nd where people are more loyal to criminals like ibori than to law and order?

thats where you want businesses to set up head offices? i can just see it now - some one is sacked for fraud - and he mobilizes the likes of beaf to come and deal with management for victimising 'our son'

the only answer you have to questions i posed is 'warri  - is not in the east'  

. pathetic  - and typical of an uninformed romantic armchair critic who has no idea of what the issues are, and would have businesses  endanger the lives of their staff to fulfil his mindless whims

you must be the only person in nigeria who is unaware that all the oil companies scaled down their operations in the region because of the antics of people like you.

anyway - keep dreaming - has 'your international training for retired militants' materialized cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the debate on relocation is not going anywhere other than this thread

just as the incoherent boycott mtn did not go any further either

people have learned their lessons

one of the reasons why there are power issues right now is because of idiots like you, who insisted that gas power plants be installed in their regions rather than close to transmission stations - so the stations have been built - and there is not way to evacuate the power and the cost of transmission lines is practically the cost of the gas plants

thats what happens when one takes the arguments of people whose only rejoinders are incoherent nit picking 'warri is not in the east'

feel free to spam the board wit your rolfamo gifs

thats all you're good for when you can provide rebuttals , not so ?
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2010
^
[size=14pt]Charlie, stop dodging; is Warri really in the East as you claimed?[/size]

Its a simple question isn't it? Olodo!
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2010
oyb:

just as for you the north comprises all the states in the north , for the rest of nigeria[b][size=14pt] the east comprises ph, anambra, benin, asaba, warri etal [/size] [/b]

Dunce.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2010
^^^^

retard

everyday - you and our cohorts lump the entire benue, kano sokoto kaduna jigawa as hausa fulani - deal with it when the same is done to you

maybe you should come and work in the region - lets see how soon it will be before you get kidnapped - maybe if you tell them you are beaf , internet warrior and defender of the nd they will let you go without severing your achilles tendons
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by Beaf: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2010
^
oyb:

just as for you the north comprises all the states in the north , for the rest of nigeria[b][size=14pt] the east comprises ph, anambra, benin, asaba, warri etal [/size] [/b]

Dunce.
Re: Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta by DaLover(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2010
For more than 30 to 40 years, The decision makers of the Oil producing majors decided that they would operate the Oil industry out of Lagos, and some people attribute this to the recent militant activities??

Like I said I work in the Oil industry, so I know what injustices I am talking about, I know what injustises we NDs suffer in the hands of yorubas every blessed day.

When I talk of relocating from Lagos to ND, I am not refering to head offices, I am refering to operational aspects of the business, let me give an example

Chevron based on Lekki express way, operates escravos fields, all engineering, operational decisions, contracting, designs, recruitment take place in Lagos, This is the set up long before the militancy issue. Those at the helm of affairs in Chevron are yoruba, so they strategically position chevron there knowing fully well that they are denying the ND of these benefits, The same goes for snepco, Mobil, schlumberger,
The most painfull aspect is recruitments, for a long time they were done in Lagos, I served in PH in the late 90's and I observed that while we were hustling for job spaces in PH, the Oil companies were recruiting young yoruba youth from Lagos.

I suggest that Goodluck start by moving Napims to Yenegoa or warri, I don't see what they are doing in Lagos?then allow 2 or 3 yrs for the private Oil companies to move fully because thats the normal way thing should be,

I have said be that if the economy of cocoa was being controlled from kaduna during the cocoa era, how would you people supporting the present status quo feel.

Truely we need to hold the Govt of the ND responsible as do all states, and when we start the first questions we will ask is where are the Oil companies operating? If you are governor of a state and you want to boast your economy do you allow small and medium scale industries selected in Lagos, being taxed in Lagos execute all the contrats in your state? You need to be in control of your resourses, your citizens need to be empowered, and the first steps is using what you have to get what you want,

I have given example of UK (London and Aberdeen)(NY and Texas)
The oil companies do not operate the scotish oil field out of london, nor NY, only in LAGOS NIGERIA do we have such.
I am not a Lagos hater, i don't care weather they are the best or worst in the world, I just want control of the resource I am blessed with. Is that asking too much?? How does that amount for asking for lagos to fall or fail??

Again I ask the question, if coal is being mined in enugu and all economic decisions affecting coal are being ocstrated from sokoto, how does that sound to you? does it sound right?

ND pple need to be in control of every aspect of this resourse, from exploration, production, transportation, small and meduim scale set up etc, this does not mean other nigerian will not be engaged but Nigerdeltans should have right of first refusal. The reason? They are blessed with the resourses

To ask them to ignore that resourse and engage in other developmental programs is total foul because that resourse will form the bedrock of any developmental programs,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace / How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? / Breaking News . Anambra Billionaire Juju-priest Likely Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.