Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (57083 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Idrismusty97(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
This îdiot is still reacting to anything and everyone? Yet they have never been an "Equal and opposite reaction".
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
AbelPraize1:
Either PDP won or not Fayose is a fulfilled man, I pity some Nigeria youth some of them don't know what to eat now but will be morking Fayose,pray your papa spend a day in that office and your life shall never remain the same, instead of us to see how this Old people will leave this position for us, I pity una, your Father supported their to rule, you are supporting them now, tomorrow your children will support their children, then when will you rule?

What did your own father achieve?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by kennisman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Erudite202:
APC will never win PDP in Ekiti on a normal circumstance

OGA Ade go sit dun, u know ekiti people abi wot do know abt d state sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
If they feel the election was rigged. Make Dem go court na. I mean with concrete evidence. Or else make Dem shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by xjiggy: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
APC paid #4000, PDP paid #3000. Democracy went to the highest bidder. Oga, carry ur complain go court

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by hammer6F: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bolustical:
No sane Yoruba man will weep for Fayose.

Let his base-IPOB Yoots do the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

BUT U WERE WEEPING THIS MORNING AND HIDING IGBO PEOPLE THREAD WHERE DEY SHOWED INDIFFERENCE TO WAT HAPPENED IN EKITI.

THAT THREAD WAS REMOVED WITHOUT VIOLATING ANY RULE, SIMPLY BECOS IGBO SAY THEY DID NOT CARE ABD CONGRATULATED APC AND EKITI.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by kristisking(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am not a PDP fan but the way APC government does things with impunity amazes me. I keep saying it, APC will surely rig their way into government in 2019. Whoever thinks 2019 elections will be free and fair should better stop dreaming.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by semyman: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Idiot, your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by netflicks(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
All this names self just confusing somebody..who is fayose, kayode, fayemi I just tire here.... angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by hammer6F: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
HOW PEOPLE WILL BE COMFORTABLE WITH LIES I WILL NEVER KNOW.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
tayebest:
I was just expecting this shiit, and he never prove me wrong. cheesy

"One of the way you noticed a sore loser is when he blames the whole parastatals of his loss but will never work on how he'll brace up for the next challenge" - Tayebest

FFK should just crawl back to his hole, he is smelling already! angry angry
... One of the ways...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by brainhgeek(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
dammy13:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the conduct of Ekiti governorship election, which has the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate Kayode Fayemi leading.

Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page criticising the process. He stated that democracy had been defeated in Nigeria.

He described the Ekiti election as a “sham”.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-decides-2018-fani-kayode-reacts-as-fayemi-leads-fayoses-deputy/

Yeye dey smell. As if PDP did not pay for votes.
As if elections have always been totally free and fair in this country. Cry for yourself. People are wiser. Collect their money and go ahead to vote your choice.
As far as I am concerned, APC and PDP are God's ways of driving sense into us. This is the lesson stage of our deliverance as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by adeoba2008(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
duroc:
Why was the local television shut on the day of election and not before or after.. And moreover.. Saturday was never a working day.

Because Fayose used the medium to announce fake results.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Yinkaotunba123: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am surprise at all, something good as never come out of Femi Fani Kayode

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by iamjavadem(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Do you have proof or beer parlor wailers gist?
FarahAideed:

True it's is won by alteration and rigging

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by auwal83(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
This guy is like a broken watch, right? He can only spit rubbish. I feel sorry for him because he is no longer relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by FarahAideed: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
iamjavadem:
Do you have proof or beer parlor wailers gist?

Even the disparity between total votes cast and the the total of APC +PDP votes has already given up the govt
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by iamjavadem(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
IPOB miscreants. Let them make Fayose governor in Biafra land.
omojesu202:
who takes ffk reaction serious

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
FFK or wetin be ur name, àre you telling me that the election of 2014 was not a sham that it was free and fair, awon eni iya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by alexxy: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Let the young selfish man blab, Anything that does not favour them is a sham. His party actually killed democracy in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by deji17: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shame on you Femi Fani Kayode.
Upon all the Ekiti money that Fayose shared with you and your soyoyo wife, this few lines is all you can pen down?
Is this all you can do for Fayorshame? You mean you cant break your neck for FayoChukwu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
What happened yesterday should be a lesson to all our politicians, that no condition is permanent, 4 years ago, fayose enjoyed the federal might and defeated fayemi who never even dreamt of being in a ruling party. Now, it's fayemi's turn. Whether the federal might favoured him or not in this election it's inconsequential.. The truth is, all our politicians are the same but if fayose was able to cover some of fayemi's messes when he took office 4 years ago, fayemi would do the same this time but if fayose did otherwise in his tenure, good luck to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by iamjavadem(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
You cannot win any battle in this life if FFK is supporting you. Prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Tareq1105: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
dammy13:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the conduct of Ekiti governorship election, which has the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate Kayode Fayemi leading.

Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page criticising the process. He stated that democracy had been defeated in Nigeria.

He described the Ekiti election as a “sham”.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-decides-2018-fani-kayode-reacts-as-fayemi-leads-fayoses-deputy/

FFK, weep for yourself and your family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Walexybobo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
I still can't understand why NBC ban ekiti state own tv station from broadcasting.
can some1 pls tell me or is it part of bubu a way of punishing fayose for insulting and disrespecting him?
Cos it has never happen since 1999 by any rulling party.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by yommygift15: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
In case you are surprise that PDP come second in Ekiti , The party chairman is Secondus , while that of APC is Adams the 1st man

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Tareq1105: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Walexybobo:
I still can't understand why NBC ban ekiti state own tv station from broadcasting.
can some1 pls tell me or is it part of bubu a way of punishing fayose for insultind and disrespecting him?
Cos it has never happen since 1999 by any rulling party.

The station announced results of the election as collated by Fayose. It didn't wait for Inec official results which is against NBC regulations. Inec must declare results first before media houses begin to relay it. The action of the station could lead to political crisis hence the ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by BabylonCruise(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Naijaphobia:
The parri is never over!!!!!!!!

Why are you brainwashed? Your pastors and Imams are 'no gods'. The Nigerian factor is 'speculative' and not 'predictive'. It's 'scientific' and not 'spiritual' like most brainwashed would conclude. �

I could roll out happenings in the next few months from my instinctive speculations and scientific hypothesis of the Nigerian factor without mincing words. "Emi Elemi Ati Ariran" �who draws inspiration from exploiting the gullibles. Apologies to our true Men of God�

@officialEFCC: The parri is over. The cloak of immunity is torn apart and the staff broken. #Ekiti integrated poultry project/biological concepts limited $1.3bn fraud case file dusted off the shelves. See you soon!

Though Fayose’s name is not mentioned in the tweet, but the case being referred to can easily be traced to him.

In my earlier write-up I predicted 'sorry! ' speculated the possible unfolding scenarios post #EkitiElections.

My prediction! Hope it comes with financial rewards. �.Fayose 'omo Akin' a typical Yoruba son will not go to jail. �. And this is political calculations!

Laiye! Laiye! Baba will never shed his clothings. I am suspicious ��.' I never tore my PDP membership card. He suddenly refused to talk. Could it be the $16bn power Spending probe? ADC!? Fayose that's not the right IDP for you.

What do we make of the Kingmaker whose herds of cattle pre and post incumbency will remain 150. The cows no dey born? dem no dey die? Abi they are immune to 'mama's or 'saya'? The 150 size is always politically correct. Naija I hail oh!

Make I kuku join the parri since it's never over. It's just to understand the 'Nigerian Factor'. Locking around Aso Rock will be a dream come true but 'I no get the money' to outmuscle my opponents. 'Ekiti a case study'.

Results are out, "alarm don blow"!

Your view to issues are still pedestrian if you don't consider the 'Nigerian factor '.

You are trying too hard to make sense.
Pls calm down your engine is overheating already.
What has pastors and religion got to do with this one.
Mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Scupi: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Aside those that have direct links to fayemi, as Nigerians i don't think there is anything to celebrate in his victory. Apc as a party is a failure, fully proven by buhari at the national level. Though i will give fayemi the benefit of doubt. I pray he doesn't owe civil servants up to 9months salary 4yrs from now, and also do better on infrastructures.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by docadams: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
duroc:
Why was the local television shut on the day of election and not before or after.. And moreover.. Saturday was never a working day.

Who are you asking IPOB yooth?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by daniwise(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Am Deltan.my fellow brothers from the east and south south at large should please leave Yoruba pple to do their thing as nothing concern us.I see Fulani dominating all the South western states soon.na that time their eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by itswell1: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
unmask:
I don't get was fayose the one contesting?
Of course,want to go for 3rd term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.